+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: trainee engr and shift manager packaging

trainee engr and shift manager packaging

i applied for traniee engr how come i am invited for Shift Manager Packaging

here is a copy of the letter
    Invitation For Aptitude Test With NB Plc.
    Add to Contacts
    To:
    Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Dear Candidate,

You are invited for an aptitude test for the position of Shift Manager Packaging in Nigerian Breweries

Date - Wednesday the 26th of May, 2010
    Venue - ETC Centre No. 1, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
    Time - 9am Prompt.

Kindly go along with valid photo identification card, and a copy of this mail.

Sincere Regards

Akpana Adie
    Recruitment Admin Manager

Nigerian Breweries Plc
    1 Abebe Village Rd,Iganmu,Lagos.
    Phone : 01-2717400 Ext . 1429
    Mobile :08035711264
    E-mail :[email protected]

_____________________Disclaimer___________________ _____
    The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
    to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
    privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
    other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
    by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
    the material from any computer.

Re: trainee engr and shift manager packaging

Same thing.....As a trainee engr, you would start working a a shift packaging manager and stop posting the names of the recruitment officers as well as their e-mail addresses

@ poster, you just goofed! Did you have to all that confidential information (phone number, emails)? Did you even read the last part of that email about confidentiality?
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

I mean, did you have to *post your recruiters information? Find a way to delete it. I'm sure some folks have already scribbled that down. Avoid such mistakes.

bgt

@poster, you are completely wrong by divulging such confidential information to this forum. Why not remove the entire part of the address and post only the body of the letter?

Admin should kindly respond to this post by removing it entirely. Let this serve as an instruction to that effect.
    By strength shall no man prevail...

For goodness sake, what is your reason for posting this rubbish? You applied for a job you got an offer and you are complaining. If you don't like the offer simply stay at home on the day of your test. Just pray that whoever sent you that mail does not get to see the rubbish you posted on the net.
    Sometimes, what I see people post here baffle me...You see things like "Guys is this a scam?", "I was asked to pay #3,500, house what do you think?"....Rubbish! It's not a scam...sell all you have and give to them after which you get to know if it's a scam or not.
    I just see a lot of graduates who need to grow up! Baby graduates!
    This guy that posted this rubbish, you want advice right? If you should sue them, reject the offer, or perhaps report to the CEO?
    Please, buy a space in all the National dailies and publish this non-sense and after that get a lawyer and sue the man for "alteration of of applied post". If you win you they may get to pay you as high as $100,000,000.00.
    Keep up with the nonsense!

Poster!
    I think the question you need to have asked is how things go on in this forum and also how questions that require confidentiality r supposed to be asked. Who ever sent u the mail put his email and phone no. which u shud have called for any clarification but instead u decided to post it here despite the Warning at the bottom so that we will do the calling for u in order to find out what u need 2 know. Those are all professional email adds which should have made u think a little b4 coming here to make a mess of the whole thing.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by francis6
    For goodness sake, what is your reason for posting this rubbish? You applied for a job you got an offer and you are complaining. If you don't like the offer simply stay at home on the day of your test. Just pray that whoever sent you that mail does not get to see the rubbish you posted on the net.
    Sometimes, what I see people post here baffle me...You see things like "Guys is this a scam?", "I was asked to pay #3,500, house what do you think?"....Rubbish! It's not a scam...sell all you have and give to them after which you get to know if it's a scam or not.
    I just see a lot of graduates who need to grow up! Baby graduates!
    This guy that posted this rubbish, you want advice right? If you should sue them, reject the offer, or perhaps report to the CEO?
    Please, buy a space in all the National dailies and publish this non-sense and after that get a lawyer and sue the man for "alteration of of applied post". If you win you they may get to pay you as high as $100,000,000.00.
    Keep up with the nonsense!
    Straight to the point

@ Francis6, lwkmd. Make we free the guy. I believe he has realised his mistake. But you funny oh...lol.

+ Reply