+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

I just got mine this nyt.. That's to almighty God. Ph candidates should check their box.. I wish us all success.. God will see us through

Pls dis persistent worry from lag candidate is getting boring n annoying...the mail according to vicmec talks abt rescheduling which suggests dat there's another test coming up. Also the auto reply according to yondaimen only talked abt test in PH which is a pointer dat the IV was only for PH partcipant. Again the mail said first "badge". So what more dyu want to hear

I got mine last night (PH),.. But I also noticed another email on the IV ([email protected]).. Can someone pls explain to me what it means? I'm kinda confused here...

Quote Originally Posted by nnamdi ukomadu View Post
    I got mine last night (PH),.. But I also noticed another email on the IV ([email protected]).. Can someone pls explain to me what it means? I'm kinda confused here...
    that shouldnt bother you, thats one of the recipients sent that mail...guess halli forgot to make every email addy sent this message private. You are safe bro

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    that shouldnt bother you, thats one of the recipients sent that mail...guess halli forgot to make every email addy sent this message private. You are safe bro
    @nnamdi. be very careful.... confirm from boniface abt the strange email be4 u conclude. congrats

Please,any advise on what to study for the test? Urgent reply needed pls...thanks

My broda the thing follow tire me oooo.

Quote Originally Posted by styq View Post
    Pls dis persistent worry from lag candidate is getting boring n annoying...the mail according to vicmec talks abt rescheduling which suggests dat there's another test coming up. Also the auto reply according to yondaimen only talked abt test in PH which is a pointer dat the IV was only for PH partcipant. Again the mail said first "badge". So what more dyu want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by akasam View Post
    Please,any advise on what to study for the test? Urgent reply needed pls...thanks
    no 1 knows the format. u can check out GRE,GMAT,PHYSICS,chemistry,shl.. that's like saying read wide right?

Just got a text msg now asking me to check my email for the Iv. Did any1 get the text also?

Could remember the last test conducted by hally last october, the man in charge made mention of the same test going on in lag. So guys relax lag test is coming up soon al wil need now is a guiding light as regards the test.

congrats to all those writing moro both Ph and LAGOS..Wat do d rest of us think as per next batch if there will b any.I think d exam will hold simultaneously in Ph and Lagos moro..Praying that there will b a next batch both ib Ph and Lagos ..

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUREMAN View Post
    congrats to all those writing moro both Ph and LAGOS..Wat do d rest of us think as per next batch if there will b any.I think d exam will hold simultaneously in Ph and Lagos moro..Praying that there will b a next batch both ib Ph and Lagos ..
    @NDSUREMAN why are you the only one claiming that lagos guys have gotten? do u have prove? be realistic dude. if u know something we don't know kindly share, if u don't , kindly stop all dis shenanigans i beg.

@xysmart..watch urself and desist frm making insolently utterances. I stand to b corrected buh u wil b fooling urself to think dat lagos wont b having exams moro.Halliburton is a multi national. so they can conduct exams in many places at the same time and day. For d fact dat nobody has opened up in LAGOS doesn't necessarily mean they may not b conducting exams there moro. some peeps jst take a peep here and bail. they dont comment lyk u and I.What you shld concern urself with is hoping dat u get called. once more watch ur tongue and dont talk anyow.be good

+ Reply
Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast