+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Xysmart: I maintain my stand that no'one, I repeat NO'ONE, I say again NO'1 is writing in lagos that I know of. I have searched the forum topic, called friends, asked even people who should be sayin yes they were called, classmates and enemies, not even a soul said yes i got the IV....so abeg na ghost wan write for lagos?? If you chose to be anxious over nothing, thats your biz. I tell you, if even 1(one) person gets an IV from lag thats a NHjobber, you'd have known or seen him here. Those that claimed they got no gree show face.Bros Chill....I rest my case.

So how about ph peeps who hvnt got their IVs yet? Im sure there's still hope for them.
    {Faith in God and Love 4 all }

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    Xysmart: I maintain my stand that no'one, I repeat NO'ONE, I say again NO'1 is writing in lagos that I know of. I have searched the forum topic, called friends, asked even people who should be sayin yes they were called, classmates and enemies, not even a soul said yes i got the IV....so abeg na ghost wan write for lagos?? If you chose to be anxious over nothing, thats your biz. I tell you, if even 1(one) person gets an IV from lag thats a NHjobber, you'd have known or seen him here. Those that claimed they got no gree show face.Bros Chill....I rest my case.
    @yondaimen. thks for the words of wisdom. kindly share some with NDSUREMAN. i am not anxious/worried, i just hate ppl making comments without facts to back it. plenty ph guys came out to confirm the first mail sent without time and location, then days later they confirmed the venue and time. no lagos guy ever did such. all am asking is for every1 in the room to be transparent. if u have info we don't know, kindly share and if u don't know jack kindly spare us the waste of time....ciao

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUREMAN View Post
    @xysmart..watch urself and desist frm making insolently utterances. I stand to b corrected buh u wil b fooling urself to think dat lagos wont b having exams moro.Halliburton is a multi national. so they can conduct exams in many places at the same time and day. For d fact dat nobody has opened up in LAGOS doesn't necessarily mean they may not b conducting exams there moro. some peeps jst take a peep here and bail. they dont comment lyk u and I.What you shld concern urself with is hoping dat u get called. once more watch ur tongue and dont talk anyow.be good
    @NDSUREMAN. very very sry bro if u misunderstood me. my point is, do u have facts to back ur claim? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! . kindly quit making this place hot. lets help each other out here. that's the idea behind this forum. if u have a friend with a lagos invite, copy just the location with the time out and here. haba!!!! na only Halliburton dey? we go move on with life now

xysmart et al..
    gimmies dont over crucify me abeg. am as concerned as u guys esp knowing dat we all feel we met the requiremts. I chose Ph though no invitation and it isn't my intention to heat up here with regards to u guys in LAGOS. Well lets wait and see. If anything haps, fine. if not, we forge on..Better days ahead. Wish us all d necessary strength.

@NDSUREMAN....as big as schlum and as few as d candidates they call for their test, they don't conduct test thesame day in lag n in ph....not even thesame week.

Quote Originally Posted by vicmec View Post
    I just got mine this nyt.. That's to almighty God. Ph candidates should check their box.. I wish us all success.. God will see us through
    @vicmec and nnamdim, d emails u got yeserday, were they infos on d time and venue or u just got a fresh iv yesterday? d reason why i am asking is that if the ivs they got were fresh ones, it simply indicates that they are still inviting people. I think arguing about whether lag peeps have been called or not is immaterial. The truth is that they may have called some pple for lag without you guys knowing, cos not everyone comments on this forum. I think all we need to concern ouselves is; Is halli still inviting? Lets beg those that will be writing tomorrow to help us confirm whether they will still organise test in lag and ph. Bu

u guys should stop ranting unnecessarily, cos lagos peeps will be attended to afta they are done with ph! its sad that some peeps dat chose ph didnt get an invite, but pls do not cause confusion here by insisting dat a few lagos candidates hv been sent IVs.
    Be patient and wait pls..........

Quote Originally Posted by xysmart View Post
    no 1 knows the format. u can check out GRE,GMAT,PHYSICS,chemistry,shl.. that's like saying read wide right?
    okay, thanks

Geeez!!! wats with all d confusing words in here! Ph is Ph and Lag is Lag! they mustn't write on the same day. As far as i know, Lag has not been invited, else some pple would have also pasted their IVs. For those in Ph who has not been called, all hope is not lost, they are likely to call a second batch. remember they have thousands of applications to sort out. So keep praying.

I can perceive selfishness in som peep's post. Weda lag or ph, as long as they'v nt sent u a regret mail,u must be cald

Abeg I wish u all success in the recruitment process. No need to get guys confused and worried unnecessarily. We've done our bit to apply we should take the rest as it comes. God bless u all....

Quote Originally Posted by rytguy99 View Post
    Geeez!!! wats with all d confusing words in here! Ph is Ph and Lag is Lag! they mustn't write on the same day. As far as i know, Lag has not been invited, else some pple would have also pasted their IVs. For those in Ph who has not been called, all hope is not lost, they are likely to call a second batch. remember they have thousands of applications to sort out. So keep praying.
    Thank you! I don tire to talk

+ Reply
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast