+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

@vicmec-i know pple in mechanical that were invited for PH

Please house, can someone post the content of the IV here. Also, was any serving corps member invited for the test? I feel that would be the only reason I was edged out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by styq View Post
    @lag peeps - I really dnt thing we should b givin ourselves undue high bp at this time. If we r going to be considered for this recruitment then I think our IV will come after the test for th PH peeps else ??. Maybe d PH guys should make enquiries from their test assessors........just thinking out loud!!!!
    Well I agree with you but about 2 people from lagos have confirmed that they received the IV for the same test date as portharcourt aaplicants. So how does one comprehend that

Quote Originally Posted by favour_S View Post
    Well I agree with you but about 2 people from lagos have confirmed that they received the IV for the same test date as portharcourt aaplicants. So how does one comprehend that
    Are u sure they are for Lagos? Cos none of my friends for Lagos have gotten IV..

Ya'll Chill, the IV's will roll in! I'm positive about that, a large percentage of my guys selected lagos as their venue, and none of them has gotten, I dont even see any reason why halliburton shouldnt invite em including myself.Just keep your preparations on the high side, if you are tired of waiting then take a breather. This also affords you the opportunity to start prayin if you haven't been doin so (Not trying to be religious though). I already envisage a bright light shinning towards me, dunno about you.Make una chill. All is well.I rest my case.

time and venue nko..

Quote Originally Posted by favour_S View Post
    @ favour are u sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? who are the two ppl pls?

Quote Originally Posted by neymar View Post
    Are u sure they are for Lagos? Cos none of my friends for Lagos have gotten IV..
    Neymar; Lol, the issue now is that those laying claims cant even come out and defend themselves.The guy that mentioned he got invited in lagos here has'nt said anything. Probably he don go click PH as probable venue him don forget (Dont mind the jokes)We need someone to come out here and say I am sure I clicked lagos and thats what my IV says.Thanks

This is to confirm your interview appointment for our 00232681 - Entry Level Engineer - TCP position. The details of your appointment are as follows:
    Date: 03/15/2013 Time: 00:00:00 Address:
    Please be advised that this’ a written test session (first badge); only successful and outstanding candidates will be invited for the interview. The venue and time in Port Harcourt will be communicated to you before the day of the exam.
    You are required to present a copy of this invitation as well as your national identity card to the guard if not you will not be allowed into the hall. Please make sure you submit a passport size photograph and a copy of your CV during the exam.
    Should you need to reschedule, please contact me immediately at the email address below.
    We look forward to speaking with you.
    Kind regards,
    Boniface Ngangeh [email protected]
    Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace

Quote Originally Posted by okyodic84 View Post
    This is to confirm your interview appointment for our 00232681 - Entry Level Engineer - TCP position. The details of your appointment are as follows:
    Date: 03/15/2013 Time: 00:00:00 Address:
    Please be advised that this’ a written test session (first badge); only successful and outstanding candidates will be invited for the interview. The venue and time in Port Harcourt will be communicated to you before the day of the exam.
    You are required to present a copy of this invitation as well as your national identity card to the guard if not you will not be allowed into the hall. Please make sure you submit a passport size photograph and a copy of your CV during the exam.
    Should you need to reschedule, please contact me immediately at the email address below.
    We look forward to speaking with you.
    Kind regards,
    Boniface Ngangeh [email protected]
    Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace
    @ thks a lot okyodic84. your too much. all the best

Quote Originally Posted by okyodic84 View Post
    This is to confirm your interview appointment for our 00232681 - Entry Level Engineer - TCP position. The details of your appointment are as followsate: 03/15/2013 Time: 00:00:00 Address:Please be advised that this’ a written test session (first badge); only successful and outstanding candidates will be invited for the interview. The venue and time in Port Harcourt will be communicated to you before the day of the exam.You are required to present a copy of this invitation as well as your national identity card to the guard if not you will not be allowed into the hall. Please make sure you submit a passport size photograph and a copy of your CV during the exam.Should you need to reschedule, please contact me immediately at the email address below.We look forward to speaking with you.Kind regards,Boniface Ngangeh [email protected]Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace
    thanks bro, Just like I rightly mentioned earlier. Lets get someone from lagos do the same, so we can clear the air and help those already fainting.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    thanks bro, Just like I rightly mentioned earlier. Lets get someone from lagos do the same, so we can clear the air and help those already fainting.Thanks
    @yondaimen lol. like ur not among the anxious group.

Dear applicant,Please be informed that all those who have received invitation to take part in the written test can no longer reschedule their locations or exam date for practical reasons.Please take note that any relevant official identification card or document is acceptable.As stated in your invitation, The venue and time for the written test in Port Harcourt will be communicated to you before the day of the exam.Sorry we have thousands of applications to process and we may not be able to respond to you individually at this present stage.With Regards,The Recruitment Team.For those worried about ID cards I just inquired about it and got this response.Note that I didnt mention my test center. The response stated that this test was for PH, no mention of Lagos.Inference, Lagos peeps are safe, ours should be next week.Thanks
    neymar likes this.

+ Reply
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast