+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

@cafe123 just proved my point. Those guys haven't looked at our documents yet. Can u guess how many people applied and the job just closed on 17th of Feb?
    @rytguy99: An IOC advertised for a job last year and I applied. When people were called for tests including my classmates in the uni- same course, same grade, same sex, same state and everything same- were invited for tests, I didn't get IV. I called HR, quoted my application details and told her my mates were invited for test bt I didn't get IV. She admitted it was a mix-up bt nothing could be done again. Na so I no write test. So, talking about why everyone didn't get questionnaire, error on either d part of applicant or employer could be the reason.
    And the questionnaire were personalised, why not? Notice it took dem time to send all as against if they were to send a generic one. Na cos na only our names and emails dey compile for this initial stage. And u also had to login to ur profile acctto access it, remember. It is programming. IT guys are good, we give it to them. The owner of facebook doesn't know you, yet facebook interacts with you as if they have studied things about u. "Welcome back rytguy99" doesn't mean they know you. Our own naijahotjobs portal always thanks you for logging in. The owner sabi u? NO!
    As they keep analysing the outcome of the questionnaire, more people may get rejected. That's the truth!
    It is at the later stage they would start checking cover letters, CV and the others. Even during interviews, employers tell u to bring your updated CVs because they know there may have been changes to what u earlier submitted and it would not be right to assess u based on who u were bt on who u are.
    So, I still maintain my stand! More time, bros.....
    neymar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cafe123 View Post
    As some of you have suggested, we should them to their criteria and hope to be among those invited for the test. I never uploaded any document when i applied but got the questionnaire. I cudn't fill it and yet to receive any rejection mail.
    That explains Ctrl07's post that they may not have view our docs. There's no point flogging this issue further, Afterall halli will invite whomever they deem fit no matter our analysis. Lets concentrate on something more profitable.If you'v not gotten any regret mail yet then your still in the race, If you have life has to go on. Whichever class you find yourself, you can still be useful to us here. Your experience with previous halli recruitment can help a number of persons here prepare for the task ahead. It is well.I rest my case.

@ctrl07 Good experience to buttress your point, I now agree with you. I pray we all be amongst the last men standing at the end of the entire selection process. Cheers1

From what I observed, our information on the system has already been auto extracted and the questionnaire was sent to compare with earlier information you submited. Any Contradicting data will warrant you getting a rejection mail. If it Corresponds, that's when the last question becomes valid. During the data extraction process, all contracdicting data are highlighted in red.

I'm so sorry, this is the wrong thread to do this but I will rather have benefit from this.

This is no scam at all, I have tested and lived to trust the same information I am about giving you (although I doubted at first too like you might be tempted). Believe you me, only a trial will convince you.

If you have a liberty reserve account, this is for you, if you don't, kindly open one at http://www.libertyreserve.com

That is just the first step. Secondly, register with http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=a...&invcod=158837. Very easy registration, no stress at all. When you're done, congratulations, you can now start earning cash into your liberty reserve.

What is incomepart? It is an independent company that carries out surveys or advertises on behalf of other companies. Good news is companies abroad now pay for the feedback you provide on their products.

So how do you earn, after you log in, locate and copy your referral link on popular websites like facebook, twitter and the likes. The more referral connections you have, the more you earn. Please follow instructions to the letter, so that you don't point accusing fingers at me later. The rest information you get on their website.

Remember clearly, this is not a scam. Thanks, love you all....

I'm so sorry, this is the wrong thread to do this but I will rather have you benefit from this.

This is no scam at all, I have tested and lived to trust the same information I am about giving you (although I doubted at first too like you might be tempted). Believe you me, only a trial will convince you.

If you have a liberty reserve account, this is for you, if you don't, kindly open one at http://www.libertyreserve.com

That is just the first step. Secondly, register with http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=a...&invcod=158837. Very easy registration, no stress at all. When you're done, congratulations, you can now start earning cash into your liberty reserve.

What is incomepart? It is an independent company that carries out surveys or advertises on behalf of other companies. Good news is companies abroad now pay for the feedback you provide on their products.

So how do you earn, after you log in, locate and copy your referral link on popular websites like facebook, twitter and the likes. The more referral connections you have, the more you earn. Please follow instructions to the letter, so that you don't point accusing fingers at me later. The rest information you get on their website.

Remember clearly, this is not a scam. Thanks, love you all....

is there anybody that has gone through halli test before or is there any staff of halli to enlighten us. Thanks

a friend posted this in a website. I think it will help The APTITUDE TEST FORMAT.
    HALLIBURTON is made up of different Departments
    (Product Service Lines) which are somehow
    independent of each other. This particular advert is
    from SPERRYSUN DRILLING PSL (DIRECTIONAL DRILLERS), In this particular aptitude test, about 3 different PSL
    advertised together ( CEMENTING, PRODUCTION
    ENHANCEMENT AND COMPLETION which is my own PSL).
    Because of the combined nature of the test,
    unconfirmed hint suggests that the setting of the
    questions will be handled directly by HR. In some other instances the question may be set from the PSL
    involved. Anyway the test was in 3 sections, maths, logic and
    English.
    The questions in this post actually came out last year For the mathematics section there are 35 questions in
    all. The questions are just like the GRE/GMAT
    mathematics format, The questions are multiple choice
    questions and are attached to this post In the Logic section there were both verbal and
    mathematical logical questions.
    Q which one is the odd one out in the following
    sequence 361, 800, 900, 1600?
    A 800 simply because all others are complete squares
    i.e 19, 30 and 40 respectively You could also be given a sequence of 3 or 4numbers
    and be asked to select next 2 numbers of the sequence
    among the given options. I also remember a particular question where a square
    was divided into 16 equal parts having given numbers
    and (3 or 4) different unknown symbols representing
    different numbers. You will be given a formula for the
    sum of each ROW and COLUM and be told to find the
    numbers the symbols represent. These are just the few of the questions there are other
    similar logical questions that came out. sample
    questions are are also attached to this post The high point of the logic section is actually the verbal
    section which is in the format below:
    Q 24 H _, _, D
    A 24 HOURS IN A DAY Q 26 L _, _, A
    A 26 LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET Q 7 D _, _, W
    A 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK A 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD
    A 12 SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC
    A 66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE
    A 52 CARDS IN A PACK (WITHOUT JOKERS)
    A 13 STRIPES IN THE UNITED STATE FLAG
    A 18 HOLES ON A GOLF COURSE A 39 BOOKS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
    A 5 TOES ON A FOOT
    A 90 DEGREES IN A RIGHT ANGLE TRIANGLE
    A 3 BLIND MICE (SEE HOW THEY RUN)
    A 32 IS THE TEMPERATURE IN DEGREES FAHRENHEIT AT
    WHICH WATER FREEZE
    A 15 PLAYERS IN A RUGBY TEAM
    A 3 WHEELS ON A TRICYLE
    A 100 CENTS IN A RAND
    A 11 PLAYERS IN A FOOTBALL (SOCCER) TEAM
    A 12 MONTHS IN A YEAR A 13 IS UNLUCKY FOR SOME
    A 8 TENTACLES ON AN OCTOPUS
    A 29 DAYS IN FEBRUARY IN A LEAP YEAR
    A 27 BOOKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
    A 365 DAYS IN A YEAR
    A 13 LOAVES IN A BAKERS DOZEN A 52 WEEKS IN A YEAR
    A 9 LIVES OF A CAT
    A 60 MINUTES IN A HOUR
    A 23 PAIRS OF CHROMOSOMES IN THE HUMAN BODY
    A 64 SQUARES ON A CHESS BOARD
    A 9 PROVINCES IN SOUTH AFRICA A 6 BALLS TO AN OVER IN CRICKET
    A 1000 YEARS IN A MILLENIUM
    A 15 MEN ON A DEAD MANS CHEST
    A 8 BITS MAKE A BYTE The questions are about 35 in number. Although not all
    the questions typed above came out but quite a
    handful of these questions came out while some
    question that came out are not in the pool of questions
    typed above. I guess what happened is that after the
    test a group of guys working together in the same company put their heads together and came out with
    this package. These questions according to the test
    makers separated THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FROM
    THE REST. I quite agree with them as by my own
    assessment this is the most difficult part of the exercise
    ‘cause it is pretty difficult trying to fathom out the answers to this puzzles under an ideal test situation. The last section is the English section. It was made up of
    10 questions. 5 were fill in the gap questions while the
    other five were sentence correction just like the maths
    they are not difficult questions and the time was quite
    sufficient. Like I said earlier, the stuffs above came out in the last
    test, no one can tell exactly the format in which this
    coming test will follow. Prior to taking the test last year
    we anticipated MATHEMATIC, ENGLISH AND ADVANCE
    LEVEL PHYSICS questions which used to be the HES
    format in the past. In view of this, I will suggest in addition to the
    information above we should all PREPARE WIDE. I will also like to warn that NEGATIVE MARKING was
    equally used as a criteria in marking down candidates
    during the last test as such I will advice all not to
    engage in WIDE GUESSES but rather make only
    EDUCATED GUESSES (i.e screen out as many wrong
    options as possible before making a guess) when it is extremely necessary.
    francischukwurah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by owenlyn1 View Post
    Can a scientist apply
    owen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please House, did anyone get received a mail from Halliburton this evening on the questionnare. I've filled the 1st one now I got another mail to fill same questionnaire. Am I alone on this? Please reply.

thks so much @etuka

No problem, I got similar mail, just answer it & leave the rest in God's hand.
    neymar likes this.

submitted ma first questionnaire 27hrs late, got anoda today with a mssg stating the ff : "You are receiving this mail because your questionnaire was not submitted successfully
    or had not yet been completed. Please complete and hit the “Confirm” button to submit.Be advised that the deadline has been extended to Sunday, March 10th, 2013 at 6 PM"

+ Reply
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast