+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Topic: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Quote Originally Posted by oij4real View Post
    I believe you will be attended to should you write a mail to [email protected]. Cheers.

Dude, I received a failure delivery mail from the email address, you think any other option is available, aside those numbers given by donivald- because they dont seem to be connecting. Cheers mate!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Wow!!! First in the history of this great forum. Yes! the fight was worthwhile...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    here you go: 08174613680 AND 08174613677

Those two numbers were given in the dragnet email of the previous test batch of some guys for corresspondence/enquiries.

Cheers.
    bro,send a polite mail 2 <[email protected]> nd tendr ur plight. God's wisdm works.

Quote Originally Posted by gboin View Post
    I wonder why you guys are hailing Dragnet. Mobil never paid for your TP and now they cancelled the TEST due to Dragnet's incompetence. If you have written SHELL test, you will know what am talking about.

Some of us sacrificed our schedules and time to come and write the test without being involved in the trash that happened.
    Mobil/Dragnet should compensate Nigeria Graduates for this. We have value and can't be called out for exams @ their will and wish. It is the DUTY of an Examination body to ensure sanctity and blot out malpractice. I rest my case.
    @gboin...I have a simple solution for you. Forget about the test. Afterall, you have value and shouldn't be toyed with. It will go along way with our number.
    gzl likes this.

Hello guys. Please if you haven't been reinvited and you wrote the first test, could you let me know?
    Thanks.

@Gboin:
    Even at the plight they find themselves? Knowing full well that their was mass malpractice/cheat? You still prefer they screen based on the last test? I don't want to insinuate but I believe that cancelling the test and rescheduling is a good move.

I advise you to find a way to create time for the test as most of us are also in ur shoes of having tight schedule but see it as your own little fight to a better future. And lastly, this issue of reimbursement really eats up all my intestine... That shouldn't be a leverage to writing an exam or test. We sponsor ourselves to & fro many social & cultural activities/events. I see no reason why this should be an exempted case. If it means borrowing or asking from friends & loved ones just to make it to the venue, and take a step towards a better tomorrow, then I urge you to do so.

For the record, the recruitment process of my current job didn't include reimbursement of any kind neither did they provide us with any start up cash; we had to work for a month (responsible for our transport fair & lunch). But today, the benefits of yesterday's sacrifice speak for itself. And comparing Exxon Mobil to my coy (Producing Vs Servicing & Multinational Vs Indigenous), certainly incomparable & worth the sacrifice. I'll be sneaking out of a field location for the forth time in the same trip to write the test, so why shouldn't you.

I hope you find something in my post to stir you up to make a relentless move to a better future...

Best Wishes.
    Nevel likes this.
    Kind Regards,
    Specta Kaydi.

@storckTL87: wish u well in ur just concluded chevron test. want to find out from you if you know anyone that applied for IT SUPPORT with chevron that did the test with you guys. I applied for IT SUPPORT but yet to get invited for test. wondering whether the first set of people invited are all petroleum Engineers...............please reply!

@all, plz is anyone writing 2day?

@gboin please say this prayer with me: My dear Lord grant me serenity to accept this i cant change; courage to change those i cant, and wisdom to know the difference. The issue here lies within those you cant do anythng about.

i meant to say accept things i cant change

Quote Originally Posted by catchdwind View Post
    @Gboin: Even at the plight they find themselves? Knowing full well that their was mass malpractice/cheat? You still prefer they screen based on the last test? I don't want to insinuate but I believe that cancelling the test and rescheduling is a good move. I advise you to find a way to create time for the test as most of us are also in ur shoes of having tight schedule but see it as your own little fight to a better future. And lastly, this issue of reimbursement really eats up all my intestine... That shouldn't be a leverage to writing an exam or test. We sponsor ourselves to & fro many social & cultural activities/events. I see no reason why this should be an exempted case. If it means borrowing or asking from friends & loved ones just to make it to the venue, and take a step towards a better tomorrow, then I urge you to do so.For the record, the recruitment process of my current job didn't include reimbursement of any kind neither did they provide us with any start up cash; we had to work for a month (responsible for our transport fair & lunch). But today, the benefits of yesterday's sacrifice speak for itself. And comparing Exxon Mobil to my coy (Producing Vs Servicing & Multinational Vs Indigenous), certainly incomparable & worth the sacrifice. I'll be sneaking out of a field location for the forth time in the same trip to write the test, so why shouldn't you.I hope you find something in my post to stir you up to make a relentless move to a better future...Best Wishes.
    @Catchwind, Very encouraging words dude! Keep up the uplifting spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Engjoe View Post
    @all, plz is anyone writing 2day?
    @Engjoe, Do u mean if anyone is re-scheduled to write the ExxonMobil aptitude test today? If this is what you are asking, the answer is no. I think the re-scheduled dates for the test are on Tuesday 24th and Wed 25th.

Hey Guys, I was wondering if there's another time schedule for those writing the test at Chams city tomorrow aside 11am.

I was invited for 11am, but wanna push for 1pm

I will appreciate a timely advice ...

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast