+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Topic: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Quote Originally Posted by Nalish View Post
    Hello mates! I've got a little challenge, I chose to write the previous test in Lagos because I was on vacation there, now my vacation is over, and I'm back to PH. I was wondering if any of the lads here can help me with a contact to channel my issue, so I write in PH this time around. All the best mates!
    I believe you will be attended to should you write a mail to [email protected]. Cheers.
    Nalish likes this.

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Keeping the hope alive...All the best guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalish View Post
    Hello mates! I've got a little challenge, I chose to write the previous test in Lagos because I was on vacation there, now my vacation is over, and I'm back to PH. I was wondering if any of the lads here can help me with a contact to channel my issue, so I write in PH this time around. All the best mates!
    here you go: 08174613680 AND 08174613677

Those two numbers were given in the dragnet email of the previous test batch of some guys for corresspondence/enquiries.

Cheers.
    Nalish likes this.

I wonder why you guys are hailing Dragnet. Mobil never paid for your TP and now they cancelled the TEST due to Dragnet's incompetence. If you have written SHELL test, you will know what am talking about.

Some of us sacrificed our schedules and time to come and write the test without being involved in the trash that happened.

Mobil/Dragnet should compensate Nigeria Graduates for this. We have value and can't be called out for exams @ their will and wish. It is the DUTY of an Examination body to ensure sanctity and blot out malpractice. I rest my case.

Pls I was invited 4 a test and interview by GAC at UCN training centre, apapa, on monday, did anyone get d same test invite and 4 what position.what should we expect at d test and interview. Reply is urgently needed.

@ Oij4real and donivald

Thanks a bunch mates! I'll keep that in mind.
    donivald likes this.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Please was it everybody that was invited? And it is still the same surname and password? I ve not gotten mine?
    Anyone with useful information should help?

I had to tell my boss I got hit by a car the last time...wondering what I will have to tell him this time around. The Nigerian recruiting agencies take Nigerian jobseekers as pawns in their game of chess.
    eznira and bigbrodanaija like this.

I guess its nt every1 dat was contacted again for d rescheduled test.

bro that's why is not really good to tell lies, now you have to think of another lie to tell. Just tell your boss the truth and God almighty will touch his heart to permit you. Goodluck!

hello house, pls is every candidate that did the previous mobil engineering aptitude test being re-invited again. reply asap. lol & thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangohead View Post
    I had to tell my boss I got hit by a car the last time...wondering what I will have to tell him this time around. The Nigerian recruiting agencies take Nigerian jobseekers as pawns in their game of chess.
    On a lighter note, tell him that the pain from that accident has reoccurred and you need to see a doctor... Lol... Just pray about it and strategise... Surely, things will work out well
    dynamicfellow likes this.

@solgee, u are a naive joker. @mangohead (or is it cashew-head) if u heed that obviously job-terminating advice, u ld be immediately toast-meal! Lol

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast