+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Topic: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Hi brodas nd sis n d Lord. In every gv tnx. I thank God dt its anoda opportunity 2 write it again. Naw,u knw ur mistakes,correct dem. Pls,dnt 4gt 2 wrk hand in hand wt d Holy Spirit cos He wl teach ALL tns. John 14v26
    Rubita ohiaeri likes this.

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

@Frankool amen my brother, all the best to all........................
    Frankool likes this.

Waht else can I say other than it is victory for the common man... Never should anyone or group of persons keep quiet about any form of injustice... Our voices slowly but surely now matter.... Who says there's no such thing as 2nd chance.

Goodluck guys
    Triple-C likes this.

I must be dreaming. Wow! New tests! This a bold step.

A new beginning. Previously we have smiled at our cheating brothers. We have kept quiet for no reason even though we are being cheated. It is time to fight the good fight, kick candy asses, the future is within our grasps.

This should be extended to all evil recruiters as well.

Victory for good! Victory for progress! Victory for the future!

Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta!

I tnk dragnet shud learn 4rm cinfores. Instead of makn gradts spend money transprtn dreslvs nd aftr dt,no hope,i suggest dt de shud simulate dre exam database such dt aftr d exam,u c ur result,just lyk nddc exam. Wat do u guys tnk?

I believe that job applicants shd b able to see their scores immediately after the test. Pls we need to push for this too as it will add to d credibility of the whole recruitment process.

I am in support of this. Let's start to push for it now before the exam starts on tuesday.
    For those that have the exxonmobil contacts, you can help the house to post it here so that we can send multiple complains or send mails to them on behalf of the house.

It is well.

Victory is ours bc I don't trust dragnet at all.

I love the spirit in here. It is time we push for scores to be seen immediately because LATER might be a very loooooooooonnnnnnnnng thing.
    Keep Moving.

Just go there and write the stuff

All things worketh together for good to them that trust in the lord, oh god i know this is for good.
    Help us lord, may your spirit teach us all things , amen.

I got mine last night and will be writting on wednesday at niit uyo.

Nice one, bold step to rewrite the test. BUT got a challenge here! Thinking of adjusting my test date from wed to sat. Dont even know the duration in days for the test. lol. Can anyone throw more light as to d test span in days and the posibility of adjusting. Wishing all invitees success.

pls what are the test dates

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast