+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree28Likes

Topic: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

@engjoe: the sms sent to you in sufficient.wetin u wan take email do.d latter has all u need for d test. stop disturbn ursef.cheers

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

*i meant the former****

Dragnet is now sending text message that calculators are not allowed o. See sometin

House, did anyone receive a text from dragnet saying that calculators are not allowed?

If only this policy would be strictly enforced across all centres and time schedules. If only...

this is nonsense coming from dragnet. they ought to av said smthg abt calculator in their earlier msg's. na wa o

What I was thinking may happen has already happened. Some candidates were already in abstract reasoning when this calculator policy was was announced. Am due to write in the next hour in Chams, PH. This happened in PH. Why can't dragnet provide a level playing field for everybody? Dragnet this question is for you, why?

Shame on this grossly incompetent Dragnet and their continuously recycled questions!

Dragnet are trying their best but clearly their best isn't good enuf. Like i always say, they need more questions. While it is true that taking a test whose questions have been previously tackled in other tests, does not necessarily ensure ur passing it, it however puts you in an advantageous position.

The Mobil test today was almost an exact carbon copy of the last Chevron test. Since it isn't more than a week, i still recall some of my answers.
    Dragnet must get their experts to keep producing more and more questions so that tests are fairer.

One might argue that i should be smiling cos I got some repeated questions but the truth is, i am not overly excited because what this obviously means is that cut-offs would be insanely high. Hence while 75-80% would normally be a good score range, 90-100% would be a better range.

Dragnet abeg increase una questions!

@ Donivald

It has been taken care of, 08174613680 was the 'lucky number'. Port Harcourt it is! Thanks mate!

You never know what's coming for ya!

Please why is dragnet just sending this no calculator issue abeg am tired of this...let us all knowthe rules before we come in and not that some will know and some would not

It is my sincere prayer that we get great jobs so we can stop seeing these dragnet people & getting exposed to their famous incompetence.......round two 4 mobil (anoda quagmire)

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456