+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Topic: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

gzl

Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

It has finally happened, they have taken a bold step by cancelling the previous aptitude test taken in Nigerian centres which was highly characterised by gross malpractise. Now let's see how it eventually turns out.

Comments please...
    success47, Ufuoma77 and Triple-C like this.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

Yea! Got the re-invitation too...Am elated cos d 1st Test wasn't good @ all...I can work harder @ dis...Yippie!!!

Re: Exxon Mobil/Dragnet Cancels Aptitude test taken in Nigerian Centres: RE-INVITES

When did they start this re invitation please? Abeg supply more info.

Got mine this evening...So,am sure urs is on its way...
    Frankool likes this.

We thank God for everything !
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleluya View Post
    We thank God for everything !
    I don't think rescheduling the tests is a very good move. However, I will advice all to prepare VERY well, the verbal passages given today for the Chevron test appeared longer, and more difficult to understand; even the abstract reasoning wasn't as easy. This is just my opinion anyways..

So now, we the good ones have to go through lengthier and boring passages (for the second time), because of some crazy cheats..?? God dey!

@storck, ur comments are accurate...
    @gzl, i don't tink a new thread was that important. Nice insight anyways

This is really commendable. Thumbs up dragnet! @ storckTL87...long passages? Looking forward to the challenge.

na wa sef for dis dragnet. No b sey dem go evn reinburse man pikin for him transport wey he spend. To make matter worst dem no giv rum 4 chanje of test location. Abi dem tink sey man pikin dey static?
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

Hello mates! I've got a little challenge, I chose to write the previous test in Lagos because I was on vacation there, now my vacation is over, and I'm back to PH. I was wondering if any of the lads here can help me with a contact to channel my issue, so I write in PH this time around. All the best mates!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Pls someone should shed more light on this new invite from dragnet which I received today! 'User I'd - EXM ****** pswrd ***** asking me to go to face of testing to log on for centre and venue of exam.Does it mean the last one had being cancelled or its just an error message from dragnet cos I remember taking exxonm test a forthnight ago !

dragnet,y nah.moni no dey 4 transport ooo.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast