+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

I gt d same msg inviting me 4 an Intavw in Strong Tower Plaza Utako Abuja..btw 22-24th..4 a Chat..with Credentials..
    What confused me was NSITF wsnt on d text and ders no specific address to go in the Plaza??
    Anyone wit d same Problm
    Ur rply is highly Needed!

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

I got the same invite. A chat is a chat bro...it's an interview, prepare yourself for that.

U didnt answer my questn??
    Are u sure its NSITF?CUZ D TXT DIDNT STATE DEM..
    IF URS IS IN ABJ..WICH OFIC WILL U ENTER 4 D INTAVW..WEN U GO 2 D PLAZA??
    Dis are d questns i nid 2 b answerd..nt telling me its an intavw..
    Thanks!

@Jybz...my apologies. I simply checked the enquiry numbers with the ones from the previous nsitf invites. Same. Mine is in Lagos. I suggest you call any of the numbers to confirm the address.

Thanks Boss..i feel much beta..nw i nid someone dat wil confirm der ofic in abj 4 me..since i dnt live in abj..
    I think we shuld focus on d areas we applied 4 4 d intavw...i applied 4 Human Resource officer!
    Cheers!

Plz have u tried calling the number? I wrote my own in PH and got d same chat iv b/w 15 to 17th at ilupeju. Plz how authentic is d iv bcos they didnt indicate their name and am currently staying at owerri to avoid west of transport fare to lagos. Plz i need a response...

Quote Originally Posted by jybz View Post
    I gt d same msg inviting me 4 an Intavw in Strong Tower Plaza Utako Abuja..btw 22-24th..4 a Chat..with Credentials..
    What confused me was NSITF wsnt on d text and ders no specific address to go in the Plaza??
    Anyone wit d same Problm
    Ur rply is highly Needed!
    pls are sure certain about d abuja venue cos i called to reschedule mine to abj and they said they are not aware of any interview takin place in abuja

Quote Originally Posted by chioma1286 View Post
    pls are sure certain about d abuja venue cos i called to reschedule mine to abj and they said they are not aware of any interview takin place in abuja
    that ws d mssg i gt..strng tower plaza Utako..i wsnt sure of d genuity dats why i ws asking...dnt want to travel 2 abj 4 nuthng..tho mine is 4 22nd to 24th..
    D oda question i want to ask is...all d ppl who got a txt abt a chat write NSITFor dis is jst a fraud

the enquiry lines corresponds with those of the previous messages i recieved from NSITF.

Quote Originally Posted by chioma1286 View Post
    the enquiry lines corresponds with those of the previous messages i recieved from NSITF.
    ok...dats a relief...
    Thanks!

I'm trying to confirm the information, the line is busy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by oayombo View Post
    I'm trying to confirm the information, the line is busy at the moment.
    pls confirm and let us knw...and pls watz der no. So dat we can try too..the one i have isnt complete..
    Cheers!

This is the SMS is got - Sender: NSITFJOBS - "WE INVITE U TO A CHAT @ 52 COKER RD, ILUPEJU LAGOS FRM 15TH - 17TH SEPT. 2011 @ 9AM COME WITH ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS & 2 BINDED COPIES OF SAME & cv.... " - I CALLED 018419940 JUST TO CONFIRM AND THE GUY THAT ANSWERED MY CALL SAID ONE NEEDS TO PICK A DAY OUT OF THE THREE DAYS FOR THE INTERVIEW.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast