+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

Quote Originally Posted by fliggins View Post
    What was the dressing like? Must you be in suit?
    If you can, why not? About 85% had their suit on...an official said they'll assess our appearance too. Just dress smart, with or without the suit.

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

Quote Originally Posted by oayombo View Post
    If you can, why not? About 85% had their suit on...an official said they'll assess our appearance too. Just dress smart, with or without the suit.
    Thanks oayombo.

Thanks oayombo.
    You're welcome pal.

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

Pls hw did ur own interview go. I went a bit late nd was just ask to drop my crdentials nd cv dt waz all. They didnt crosscheck it or place it wit my cadre. I am in d right track plz o? I'm a bit jittery here oh! Som1 plz respond to me

Guyz i knew abt intrvw jst last nyt, tho i receivd a txt frm anonymous numbr to attend intrvw @ utako abj, bt i didnt knew it wz nsitf, plzzzz update me urgently!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stannydon View Post
    Pls hw did ur own interview go. I went a bit late nd was just ask to drop my crdentials nd cv dt waz all. They didnt crosscheck it or place it wit my cadre. I am in d right track plz o? I'm a bit jittery here oh! Som1 plz respond to me
    Generally, we were not really interviewed. No questions were asked. Four of us at a time, entered into a room with four men. Each of them check the credentials of one of the four. I didn't stay more than 2 minutes in there. All I was asked or told was, "So you are a lawyer" and I answered "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by stannydon View Post
    Twas just verification of credentials, not interview or chat as we all expected. Na only ICT applicants do special screening.

Quote Originally Posted by babeeloo View Post
    Guyz i knew abt intrvw jst last nyt, tho i receivd a txt frm anonymous numbr to attend intrvw @ utako abj, bt i didnt knew it wz nsitf, plzzzz update me urgently!!!
    The interview ended yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by babeeloo View Post
    You should have called the enquiry numbers.

The interview ended yesterday.
    abuja intavw date is btwn 22nd to 24th so no fear guy..dos dat had ders wer dos in d south zone..so no fear!

Actually its not intervw tht waz mention in d txt, but a chat!

@Jygz i drop my gsm 08034007522 we got to talk

Sombdy must hav attend thz chat of a thin by now, we beg hm to gist us

+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast