+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

Quote Originally Posted by jybz View Post
    abuja intavw date is btwn 22nd to 24th so no fear guy..dos dat had ders wer dos in d south zone..so no fear!
    Mine is that I got the text 2 weeks ago (10th September) inviting me for a chat in lagos while I wrote the test in Abuja (btw 15-17th Sept.), but since there was no sender Id, I ignored it thinking it was a scam, but later something occured to me on friday night (16th) when I travelled o and cross checked with the enquiries numbers, which to my surprise tallied with those of NSITf. All through the weekend I tried calling the numbers, but they were switched off, but on Monday morning, I got them on phone and explained to them, asking for a resheduling of my chat to Abuja, which the guy did after requesting for my full details and confirming that I had an invite. I am back in Abj, hoping to go for mine tommorrow (23rd)
    Any other person with a similiar story?
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Nono Adindu View Post
    Mine is that I got the text 2 weeks ago (10th September) inviting me for a chat in lagos while I wrote the test in Abuja (btw 15-17th Sept.), but since there was no sender Id, I ignored it thinking it was a scam, but later something occured to me on friday night (16th) when I travelled o and cross checked with the enquiries numbers, which to my surprise tallied with those of NSITf. All through the weekend I tried calling the numbers, but they were switched off, but on Monday morning, I got them on phone and explained to them, asking for a resheduling of my chat to Abuja, which the guy did after requesting for my full details and confirming that I had an invite. I am back in Abj, hoping to go for mine tommorrow (23rd)
    Any other person with a similiar story?
    Good for you, not all recruiters are that lenient. All the best.

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

My NSITF Chat experience..I gt 2 d place in abuja..We wer called in based on d list dey had wit dem..tho lots of ppl that got der sms wer nt on d list..Lucky 4 me ma name ws der..we entred in 4's..d man jst sai so u are....he called ma name and dat ws it..and said dey will contact me wen necessary..dat ws it!
    I Pray dat God favours us.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jybz View Post
    My NSITF Chat experience..I gt 2 d place in abuja..We wer called in based on d list dey had wit dem..tho lots of ppl that got der sms wer nt on d list..Lucky 4 me ma name ws der..we entred in 4's..d man jst sai so u are....he called ma name and dat ws it..and said dey will contact me wen necessary..dat ws it!
    I Pray dat God favours us.
    Amen!
    Amen o. This one that federal character will come into play. I pray they don't take long sha.

we pray so...Fedral Character..will jst glance 2-10 cvs dats all n it will pass i guess..Well til we hear 4rm dem..Cheers!

HM, I WAS AT NSITF OFFICE IN ABUJA, I WAS INFORMED BY AN INSIDER THAT THE DG. IS UNDER PRESSURE FROM VARIOUS ANGLE, HE"S STILL ACTING HAD NOT BEEN CONFIRMED AS THE SUBSTANTIAL DG FOR THE AGENCY. AS AT LAST WEEK I WAS TOLD HE HAS SENT 3 DIFFERENT LIST TO THE FIRM HANDLING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS. MAY GOD PUNISH THEM ALL FOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF NIGERIAN UNENPLOYED YOUTH. AMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by geodare View Post

HM, I WAS AT NSITF OFFICE IN ABUJA, I WAS INFORMED BY AN INSIDER THAT THE DG. IS UNDER PRESSURE FROM VARIOUS ANGLE, HE"S STILL ACTING HAD NOT BEEN CONFIRMED AS THE SUBSTANTIAL DG FOR THE AGENCY. AS AT LAST WEEK I WAS TOLD HE HAS SENT 3 DIFFERENT LIST TO THE FIRM HANDLING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS. MAY GOD PUNISH THEM ALL FOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF NIGERIAN UNENPLOYED YOUTH. AMEN.
    Bros, no come kill our morale jare.

dis 9ja sef...Well na God!

Quote Originally Posted by geodare View Post

..bros i agree with u 200%...my people,my fellow nigerians,we are in niaja togeda ooh n have to face it,all dis is just to fulfill righteousnes n waste time n resources of d unemployed..we all know the final list wuld come from politicians,not dis rubbish dey are doing...if u sabi anybody,start pressing buttons now oh,if u are waiting for merits,believe me u are wasting ur time..customs was a big eye opener for me..
    best of luck palssssss

God is my connection. He is above any senator or list

Quote Originally Posted by chioma1286 View Post
    God is my connection. He is above any senator or list
    Amen and Amen my Sista..God is also Ma Connection and He is Greater dan Any Senator and President Goodluck!

Believe what you like, God controls everything and whatever happens, I will be successful

That is the spirit o...lets just keep the faith.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast