+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Exciting career opportunities in nigeria social insurance trust fund (nsitf)

Exciting career opportunities in nigeria social insurance trust fund (nsitf)

EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND (NSITF)

Our client, NSITF, a Federal Government Agency, with nationwide presence, mandate to implement the new Employees’ Compensation Act for both private and public sectors, now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to join its workforce and fill the following vacant positions in the offices all over the federation.
    Visit Advanced Search
    CLICK ON “SUBMIT”
    Remuneration is attractive and career development programme, excellent.
    METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Interested candidates in NSIFT E-Recruitment are to log on to www.recruitmentaffairs.com (powered by TOPE KUYORO & CO) and fill in application form after payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) to the underlisted bank accounts within 6 weeks from the date of this publication. Please note that this fee is inclusive of bank charges and or commission.
    s/no. Banks Account Details
    1. First Bank Plc - Account No: 4062040010894
    2. UBA - Account No: 4062040010894
    3. Afribank - Account No: 4062040010894
    4. Guaranty Trust Bank - Account No: 4062040010894
    5. Zenith Bank Plc - Account No: 6011385747
    1. Candidates are to use the Payment Reference/ Access Codes collected from the above named banks to complete registration formalities on www.recruitmentaffairs.com
    2. At the completion of the online registration process, candidates will receive an email confirming receipt of same
    3. Candidates are advised to keep their account details (user name & password) confidential to edit their profile and or complete their application later in case they are not able to do so after account creation
    4. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via sms/email for test and or interview
    GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Prospective applicants are to upload a recent passport photograph in any format limited to a file size of 25KB
    2. Note that a valid email address (e.g [email protected]) must be entered into the email field
    3. Application closes 6 weeks from the date of this advert
    4. NSIFT is an equal opportunity employer and will not be liable for candidates who misplace their Access Codes before online registration)
    OTHER CONDITIONS
    All candidates should be numerate and or, analytical with good interpersonal & communication skills. They should be computer literate and or have a working knowledge of computer application packages
    All applications will be treated in strict confidence
    Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: Exciting career opportunities in nigeria social insurance trust fund (nsitf)

Y should I part with N1,000 because I am desperate for a job? Bullshit. E no go beta 4 dem Govt agencies

Re: Exciting career opportunities in nigeria social insurance trust fund (nsitf)

but i tot ds is one of the issues dat president goodluck jonathan shd be addressing. why shd we pay a fee to apply for government jobs, dats nt gud enuf. dats d same tin ndlea did and dey shortlisted only a few. God help us. if we were sure of getting d job, perhaps we wld pay.

free2rhyme tanx 4 d info. its still in d spirit of one luv! its an exciting opportunity i must say, bt do u think its ok 2 pay 2 apply?

when i saw payment of #1,000 as part of the requirment, i was furious in my spirit and asking my self a question of when we all these stop;how can my parent pay for me to go school and also pay to look
    for Job in working for a government of my own Country .
    i think this is the hard time we need to raise up one voice;unionism is become inevitable, we must form that union or any other better idea.something must be done. these people have no future for us, we must start to plan our future expecially for our coming brother and sister that are still in school. my brothers and sisters in the house , i can even believe when i realized the most of these people bringing these ideas of the payment of a thing, most of them enjoy free eduction , free job direct from university , free scholarship in abroad. We must start to assemble our army for future victory; we must for a union!.

vote BB 2011 and all this govt fraud will change

abeg chuks1 whose BB? jonathan is d ansa, wait until sat and c if ds issue will nt be addressed

I do not support payment for recruitment process and since this is the nature of the govt of country ... it is a pity...

Someone called me today 20th August that the test for this application had been written same day. Neither him nor I was contacted for this test having passed through the huddle of parting away with N1,000 and registering online. Please anyone in the house with same info? Please help us out... this culprit seems to be getting away.

we are in d same shoe though i calld their office 2 weeks ago and i ws told its batch by batch so lets holp. good luck

+ Reply