+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011 - Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (Over 100 Graduate Jobs)
    Our client, NSITF, a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of implementing the new Employee Compensation Act for both private and public sectors in federal, states and local government levels and with offices located all over the federation offers a competitive salary package and excellent career development programme to attract and retain the best in the industry invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians and other individuals to join its workforce and fill the following vacant positions in the head office, states and local offices all over the federation
    Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund Graduate Recruitment 2011.

Entry Level Vacancies

1. Administration
    – Procurement
    – HR
    – General Administration
    – Training
    2. Operations
    – Enforcement/Benefit
    – Information/Communication Technology (ICT)
    – Health Safety/Environment (HSE)
    – Legal
    – APR and D

3. Finance/ Investment
    – Accounts/Finance
    – Investment/Treasury
    – Estates

4. Internal Audit
    – Internal Audit

5. Corporate Affairs
    – Corporate Affairs Services

Method of Application
    1. Interested candidates in NSITF E-Recruitment are to log on to Recruitment Affairs (powered by TOPE KUYORO & CO) and fill in application form after payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N1,000 (One thousand naira only) to the underlisted bank accounts on or before 26th May, 2011. Please note that this fee is inclusive of bank charges and or commission.

S/No. Banks
    a. First Bank Plc
    b. United Bankfor Africa Pic
    c. Afribank Nigeria Plc
    d. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
    e. Zenith Bank Plc

Account Details
    Account No: 4082040010894, Account No: 8011385747
    1. Candidates are to use the Payment Reference/Access Codes collected from the above named banks to complete registration formalities on Recruitment Affairs
    2. At the completion of the online registration process candidates will receive an email confirming receipt of same.
    3. Candidates are advised to keep their account details (user name H password) confidential to edit their profile and or complete their application later in case they are not able to do so after account creation.
    4. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via sms/ email for test and or interview.

General Instructions
    1. Prospective applicants are to upload a recent passport photograph in any format limited to a file size of 25KB.
    2. Note that a valid email address (e.g. yournamelIDdomainname.com) must be entered into the Email field.
    3. Application closes 26th May, 2011
    4. NSITF is an equal opportunity employer and will not be liable for candidates who misplace their Access Codes before online registration.

Other Conditions
    All candidates should be numerate and or analytical with good interpersonal H communication skills. They should be computer literate and or have a working knowledge of computer application packages.
    For more information about the positions on offer kindly visit our website.Recruitment Affairs
    01-2914785.01-8418940.
    Email: [email protected]
    All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Disclaimer: Due to high inquiries from readers requesting authenticity of job adverts. I want to state categorically that we are not associated with the NSITF nor the advertisers (Tope Kuyoro & Co - Recruitment Affairs) of this advert and cannot verify the authenticity. This Job Advert was also advertised on 12th April, 2011 in a popular Nigerian National Daily (Guardian) with 8 full-page advert. We believe that if it is a scam, the NSITF officials must have spotted the advert and make a disclaimer.

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

what does this mean?can i go ahead and apply ?pls i need more clarification here.

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

i hate all these fg jobs that require you to pay a certain amount. its really not encouraging.
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

@jekyll let ur h@ b troubled,d disclaimer is 4rm d advert publishers nd it means they've not verified if d advert is true or not.Hence, wen u apply,u do it at ur own risk.Best of luck.
    God is Good

@jekyll let ur h@ b troubled,d disclaimer is 4rm d advert publishers nd it means they've not verified if d advert is true or not.Hence, wen u apply,u do it at ur own risk.Best of luck.
    God is Good

just ds 2 acct no for these 5 banks?i am not getting it right here i need some one to help me out pls

@Jekyll the payt is through e-Tranzact thats why their using only 2 Accts.

There are some things that looks foolish even sound so foolish but even at that it still worth the risk for just put in your own best for we spend more than a thousand naria every week let alone every day so what is a thousand naira for NSITF Recruitment for what about if they had said its 5ooonaria do u have a choice 'for no be u dey look for job'

My dear's its cost to get some where or to be some one in life for you take risk and risk upon risk but if you continue in your comfort soon you will always be where you are. So for those doubting Thomas continue but at least u pass 'one k' what about if its end up been true or real..that is where d risk lies and where some will end up with 'had i known'

Well for me even though i have something better doing at least i love the federal or government work and i don't really like all those pay dis or that for one bloody scratch card or so but i had to give it the try for it does cost just 'one k'.

So i have just bought mine at zenith bank and i just filled in d first step for its as if they have slight problem with their site but we still be trying oh!.

Pls let take note of this that they advertise on Guardian in about 3-4 pages.
    Pls for those who have gone far with their registration after purchase of scratch card let us know how far you have gone...for me i am still stuck with attachment of passport for those guys are confused about size of passport...pls help with info about passport size and others.

See you guys at the top!!!

The guys that built that IT for the internet for NSITF Recruitment did a very bad job for the application process/system is not going through to my own view is not good and not going through for its something else for i don't know for others for pls tell me your own view pls

This is just like NDLEA

please i'd like to know when it is closing. thanks

its closing on d 26th of may and pls ohhhhhhhh for those that have gone far with the fillling online can u gist us how far u have gone....

Oriaifo, pls be specific on the challenges u are facng in completng the applicatn.

Cos my application was successful.

For those having challenges to open the website, pls check or change ur browser.

One Love...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast