+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

i just bought the code from UBA and the site is telling me insufficient funds with the concerned receipt number,payment unsuccessful someone please help me......

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

@Actor, dis are d challenges for when i log in d access code its bounce back reading: one access code valid for one job post application/Invalid code or Code already used...
    and which bank did u pay for your access code @Actor and which size passport did you use pls...
    Did the column for job type open for you for it didn't open over here though i used the office system for the application...@Actor

Pls response back and any other person in the forum that have better answer's/solutions to this problems i am encountering...

Thanx!

@Actor, am facing three major problems/challenges which are? each time i enter the access code from zenith bank it will response that One access code valid for one job post application and its also respond. Invalid code or code already used, while 2nd problem is that passport is not been uploaded for the respond is usually size have been exceeded and thirdly, the column under type of job doesn't opened at all for there are no openings for filling your desired job when i get to that column ...

Pls kindly help with info how on to surmount this challenges and i will also appreciate if any member of the forum who has gone far with his or her application for solutions.

Thanx...

I dont know why nigerian graduates continue to use their money to fund this phony,fraudulent,hopeless recruitment exercises.

@Actor,

First, i can't log in my access code for it will be responding invalid code or code already in use
    Second, passport size is what pls for its responding that passport size exceed
    Third, d column for job type aren't opening for what could be the problem

Pls help to solutions to these challenges pls...amd if anyone in the forum has also completed ur input will be appreciated.

THANX

The passport size has to be modified to the exact size of a hard copy passport ie the size of the online passport shd be like the one you have physically, the cybercafe people can help u on that.You can only apply after you have made payment successfully.Try the payment around 1am I did mine then.

Na 419 oo!

Its as if this guys are thief for when u call them to tell them ur problems they take it for a joke for when i did call they manage to pick and its sound as if they know want they are doing for y on earth would so call NSITF make graduates to go through buying scratch cards....hummm!

Its as if i had plenty money pls for those who haven't bought i advise u to use ur money for something better betterstill if u want to take the risk u can go ahead for i am suspecting something 'fishin' for this is my own view or opinion...i don't know for others...

I will appreciate other people opinion's...THANX

Wow! its has finally been submitted for as d saying goes that 'there are no limitations in life but our ignorance'

I have been struggling wit just something minor and simple for i know some person might be in my shoe 'struggling to get the online form for the NSITF submitted'. Well i will say thank God that its finally went through though i am having doubt about the authenticity of the recruitment but 'shaaa' government or no government job for its worth the risk for me for i don't know for others...

Pls if u were in my former shoe trying to fill d form and its not goping through u can let me know and i will see to proffering solutions probably, for i use common instinct and it worked though i had all d time in d office maybe that y...

Least i forget they mail me after the submission that my application has been successfully been submitted and also for the purchase of the scratch card when i finished logging in...

See u guys at the top and i will appreciate any comments from other members in the forum for don't die in silence brother's and sister's...

oriaifo, what was the "commom instinct" u used. It could be of help to other persons facing similar challenges as you did.

Quote Originally Posted by step666 View Post
    oriaifo, what was the "commom instinct" u used. It could be of help to other persons facing similar challenges as you did.
    @Step666 and others, Ye! dis was d common instinct for i thought that any time u log in or when u want to fill d application u have to log in the access code but that was wrong from my part for once u log in ur access code from ur bank u are already credited.

So what u now do after that is: fill in ur user bame/password and go to d upper column and u will see MY PLACE click on it after which u will see other feature's just by ur right hand side such as SUBMIT RESUME click on it and you see the application form and also passport to upload.

Carefully filled and also fill all necesary details and preview before u submit for these and others were my former challenges but thank God i sumounted them but i still doubt their competency but all d same since i am interested in government job that is my motive for still going ahead wit purchase of the 1000 scratch card for i don't know of others.

For those having any challenges u can still get in touch for i will always reply or others in d forum will definitely contribute.

Fello Nigerian, do we have to pay to apply for federal jobs too ?

For those that have applied 4 the NSITF job b4 now,its a SCAM...check the guardian newspaper,thursday,may 12,2011.page 79 for details of the ALERT...
    ;

+ Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast