+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

I got the same sms too, test holds next month.

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

Chei.. This thread is S funny.. Who wud ask ?? to pay him to employ you..if emplyed dat means ??'d contribute daily to be paid ur salary..naija we too much.. My ppl use ur tongue to count ur teeth

Na wah oh Oayombo and Co.....how come you guys got the text and others didn't It seems to me this NSITF stuff was indeed a SCAM!!!!

@omoh....i dont understand ur point o..i applied, got an invite and the test took place as scheduled..qed

took d test too....no scam....it was peaceful, organised and orderly for a gov agency's recruitment exercise...

Quote Originally Posted by Omon_B View Post
    Na wah oh Oayombo and Co.....how come you guys got the text and others didn't It seems to me this NSITF stuff was indeed a SCAM!!!!
    its n scam.i also wroted d test on sat.naija i hail oh..thrs nothin like 2nd batch,dey just said dat to avoid protests after colectin 1k from applicants..so very unfair..

Quote Originally Posted by Omon_B View Post
    Next time dont make spurious and baseless allegations against people or institutions without getting your facts right.
    A lot of people were invited for sat for the test in 6 centres across the country.
    I wrote mine at Abj, it was very peaceful, We started 10am and finished 50 minutes later.
    Paying and Hoping to be Called for the next stage ie interview.

As an aside, does anybody have an idea of their pay package and general staff welfare?
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

@nono....don't you think itskind early to start worrying about welfare, get the offer first o.

Any news about them?

Some people paid and apllied when d job was advertised. Up till now nothing has happened. My guys think of another thing to do with ur money.

@kellix & okeyzoba...some people also paid and applied and have written the aptitude test......take note.

Quote Originally Posted by oayombo View Post
    @nono....don't you think itskind early to start worrying about welfare, get the offer first o.
    Yeah, just the curiuosity got the better part of me, anyway it wont hurt to know it.......lolz
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

got a text 4rm them today inviting 4 a chat btw 15th-17th of this month @ somewhere around ilupeju just 3weeks after they conduct a test 4 us @ ilupeju juniour secondary sch.....anybody in the same situation with me..? Pls house what should i expect....

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast