+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 jobs]

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

@chidiya or whatever is ur name is it not yet time that u update us for those of us that fell into scam u still what us to go and buy guardian newspaper abi! is dat ur plan or what or what do we have dis forum for....
    For i have been stuck to the office all becos of expectation to seeing ur post but to no avail u didn't response...na wa 4u!>jjc!

well ur plan will not work for i had thought/known that d NSITF recruitment was fraud but was not too sure and now its been published on paper u are refering us to go and check newspaper as if u don't pity someone at all..infact i will pray serious prayer for u if before i close frm office u have not sent the response.

And any member of the house that have assess to today guardian paper should pls help wit d info for as i can see our @chidiya or what she call herslf is a starter in dis forum infact 'BIG JJC'....

If this is fact i will go on three (3) days dry fasting for those behind d NSITF SCAM for they will neva see good thinx in their life and their generation's will be forver be jobless for they deem it fit to deceive a royalhood like me infact a whole HR i should have even known better...well let me wait i wish i could just fly on bike to cms right now to buy this bloody paper...oh how i wish!!!

Re: NSITF Graduate Recruitment 2011: Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund [Over 100 j

must we pay b4 applying...........NA wa ooo

visit http://recruitmentaffairs.com/instruction.php for correct details or call the telephone lines provided on the site.

NSITF has listed naijahotjobs,nigeriajobs24 and as spreading false information to scam unsuspecting people out. The job is to be re-advertised in the Punch newspaper of 18 May 2011. Appl extended to 5 June 2011.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

GUY NA SCAM OOO! check the guardian newspaper,thursday,may 12,2011.page 79 for details...If you still refuse it's a scam then you're the scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by oriaifo View Post
    Wow! its has finally been submitted for as d saying goes that 'there are no limitations in life but our ignorance'

I have been struggling wit just something minor and simple for i know some person might be in my shoe 'struggling to get the online form for the NSITF submitted'. Well i will say thank God that its finally went through though i am having doubt about the authenticity of the recruitment but 'shaaa' government or no government job for its worth the risk for me for i don't know for others...

Pls if u were in my former shoe trying to fill d form and its not goping through u can let me know and i will see to proffering solutions probably, for i use common instinct and it worked though i had all d time in d office maybe that y...

Least i forget they mail me after the submission that my application has been successfully been submitted and also for the purchase of the scratch card when i finished logging in...

See u guys at the top and i will appreciate any comments from other members in the forum for don't die in silence brother's and sister's...

@Bin-gates and others,

the recruitment is actually not scam but the account number's that was posted on Naijahotjobs was wrong and fraudulent for the person that posted the advert here in this forum changed the two (2) account number's to suit his or her purpose so instead of paying to the correct account number's u otherwise pay to the wrong number's for this scammer's/dubious fellow use this site (Naijahotjobs) to post the NSTIF advert and in turn changed the two (2) account number's.

Can u all see that these guys (scammers/dubious fellows) are something else infact they will remain forever jobless for what do u gain out of this act...

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THESE SOULS THAT USE NAIJAHOTJOB TO DO THIS ACT to the extent that Naijahotjobs had to be publish on paper for carrying out scammer job on NSTIF recruitment which is wrong.

Pls for those who are interested to applying for the job u can go ahead but pls cross check that u don't pay into the wrong account for check the website for correct info and i have also copy and past it below for u guys perusal...
    .jobsby1 { width: 737px; height: auto; text-align: center; }.jobsbyheading1 { font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px 0pt 0pt 10px; border-bottom: 2px ridge rgb(255, 255, 255); }.brwsjob { height: auto; }

Job Search: Select Job Title General Manager, AdministrationDeputy General Manager, HRManager HRAssistant Manager, HROfficers I: HROfficers II: HRAssistant General Manager, Training Senior Manager, Training Principal Manager, Training Manager, Training Assistant Manager, TrainingOfficers I: Training Officers II: Training AGM Procurement Principal Manager, Procurement Senior Manager, Procurement Manager, ProcurementManager, StoresAssistant Manager, ProcurementAssistant Manager, StoresOfficers I: ProcurementOfficers I: StoresOfficers II: ProcurementAssistant General Manager, General AdministrationOfficers II: StoresPrincipal Manager, General AdministrationSenior Manager, General AdministrationManager, General AdministrationAssistant Manager, General Administration Officers I: General AdministrationOfficers II: General Administration General Manager, ICT.Software ArchitectComputer EngineerDatabase AdministratorSystem Network Security AnalystInformation Security AnalystNetwork AdministratorPrincipal Manager, Enforcement and BenefitsSenior Manager, Enforcement and BenefitsBusiness System AnalystDeputy General Manager, Enforcement and BenefitsAssistant General Manager, Enforcement and BenefitsDeputy Manager, Criminal LitigationAssistant Manager, EnforcementAssistant Manager, BenefitsOfficers I: Enforcement Officers I: BenefitsAssistant Manager, Criminal LitigationOfficers II: EnforcementManager, EnforcementOfficers II: BenefitsGeneral Manager, Accounts/FinanceManager, BenefitsDeputy General Manager, Accounts/FinanceAssistant Manager, Planning, Research and DevelopmentDeputy General Manager, ICT.Principal Manager, Accounts/FinanceSenior Manager, Accounts/FinanceAssistant General Manager, ICTManager, AccountsManager, FinancePrincipal Manager, ICTGeneral Manager, InvestmentNetwork ManagerDeputy General Manager, Estates Assistant General Manager, EstateNetwork EngineersDeputy Manager, Internal AuditPrincipal Manager, EstatesSenior Manager, EstatesManager, Estates ProgrammersDeputy General Manager, TreasuryProgramme AnalystAssistant General Manager, TreasuryWeb DeveloperAssistant Manager, Internal AuditPrincipal Manager, TreasurySenior Manager, TreasurySoftware EngineerManager, TreasuryGeneral Manager, Internal AuditSoftware DeveloperDeputy General Manager, Internal AuditAssistant General Manager, Internal AuditDeputy Manager, EstatesPrincipal Manager, Internal AuditSenior Manager, Internal AuditHelpdesk ManagerOfficers I: Internal AuditOfficers II: Internal AuditManager, Internal AuditHelpdesk Support AnalystOfficer I: EstatesOfficer II: EstatesOfficers I: InvestmentOfficers II: InvestmentOfficer I: TreasuryOfficers II: TreasuryOfficers I: AccountsOfficers II: AccountsOfficers I: FinanceData Centre Facility ManagerOfficers II: FinanceAssistant General Manager, Corporate ServicesAssistant Manager, EstatesDesign EngineerPrincipal Manager, Corporate ServicesSenior Manager, Corporate ServicesManager, Corporate ServicesDeputy Manager, Treasury Storage Systems AdministratorAssistant Manager, InvestmentOfficers I: Corporate ServicesOfficers II: Corporate ServicesGM Health, Safety And Environment (HSE)DGM Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)AGM, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)PM Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)Deputy Manager, Corporate ServicesSM Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)MGR Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)Officers I: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)Officers II: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)General Manager, LegalDeputy General Manager, LegalAssistant General Manager, LegalPrincipal Manager, LegalSenior Manager, LegalManager, Civil LitigationOfficers I: Civil LitigationOfficers II: Civil LitigationManager, Criminal LitigationOfficers I: Criminal LitigationOfficers II: Criminal LitigationGM, Actuarial, Planning, Research and DevelopmentDGM, Actuarial, Planning, Research and DevelopmentAGM Actuarial, Planning, Research and DevelopmentPrincipal Manager, Actuarial, Planning, Research and DevelopmentSenior Manager, Actuarial, Planning, Research and DevelopmentTelecoms EngineerMGR, Actuarial, Planning, Research and DevelopmentOfficers I: Planning, Research and DevelopmentOfficers II: Planning, Research and DevelopmentOfficers I: ActuarialOfficers II: ActuarialTelecom/Telephony TechnicianAssistant General Manager, Accounts/FinanceSystem Analyst/NetworkSystem Analyst/AdministratorDeputy Manager, Planning Research and DevelopmentDeputy Manager, Human ResourcesDeputy Manager, TrainingDeputy Manager, ProcurementDeputy Manager, General Administration Deputy Manager, EnforcementDeputy Manager, Civil LitigationAssistant Manager, Civil LitigationDeputy Manager, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)Assistant Manager, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)Deputy Manager, Investment Assistant Manager, ActuarialDeputy Manager, AccountsDeputy Manager, FinanceAssistant Manager, AccountsAssistant Manager, FinanceAssistant Manager, Treasury Senior Manager, ICTGeneral Manager, Enforcement and BenefitsDeputy Manager, BenefitAssistant Manager, Corporate Services
    NSITF APPLICATION PROCESS FLOW

1. On the home page, click on the blinking popup named "CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE ADVERTISED JOBS".
    2. This takes you to the next page where you are asked if you are a registered member or a new user. Your choice takes you to the relevant page.
    3. If a new user you are taken to a page where you register first after which you will be prompted for activation through your email box.
    4. If a registered member (who has activated account) you are taken to application logon page where you fill your username or email and password to logon to the payment options page.
    5. On the payment options page, the user is presented with textboxes to select bank where S/he purchased the access code, the user selects the bank of purchase and clicks the continue button.
    6. For applicants that purchased via Zenith bank, the applicant enters the access code separately in the box provided for Zenith bank as stipulated on the page.
    7. The code entered is validated and the user is shortly presented with the status of the transaction in which case, it displays payment successful on success and invalid code on failure. On success, there exists a link underneath the payment successful notification tagged “APPLY TO A JOB”, when clicked, the user is taken to the application form to enter qualification details and select job intended.
    8. On failure, the applicant is given an opportunity to re-enter the access codes again by returning the applicant to the payment options page.
    9. After correctly filling the application form, the applicant clicks submit, If successful, the user is immediately notified on the page, and prompted to click the CLOSE button and go back to “HOME PAGE” (which triggers an e-mail confirmation to the applicant’s mailbox) otherwise you review application template for any correction and amendment. However there should be inbuilt check for validity of each data field completed by applicant.

S/No. Banks Account Details a. First Bank Plc b. United Bank for Africa Plc c. Afribank Nigeria Plc d. UBA
    e. Union Bank f. Skye Bank g. Intercontinental Bank Account No: 4062040010894 h. Fidelity Bank i. Oceanic Bank j. Spring Bank k. Diamond Bank l. Eco Bank m. Unity Bank n. Wema Bank o. Zenith Bank Plc Account No: 6011385747
    General Notice
    To check the status of your application, click my profile on the home page.