+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

lol,guys don't worry.......letters plenty......MA positions plenty......dont worry....my source told me the letters were more than 350.....so we shall get called....NDIC mgt is the must useless mgt in Nigeria.......

@Mak4real
    Congrats. Its a good thing the passport to a good thing has been handed into your hands, savour that feeling you will start having tomorrow that your days are numbered inside that banking hall.lol, happy for you.
    Pls just some enquiries:
    What did you apply for and grade?
    What's the presentation of the letter-d offer page and the acceptance page?
    What is d resumption date stated in the letter?
    What other info could you scoop from your visit?

@fusco
    You are a correct person, confirmed!
    Fusco informed the house about the typing of the letters around mid-last week and here's someone live letter dated 7TH JULY, this corroborated his info firmly.
    Thank you for the selflessness to this house, also is the info of our bros like teadewole, nuelmae,patty and others,I personally appreciate your efforts here, nobody will pay you buy am sure your efforts will not go unrewarded!

@dbest
    Where is clubby, lucky, gizzy, et al;what's happening, my voice seems to be a lone voice in the desert. Or has boiz collected their letters behind ni? The letters are out and this place should be activity filled by our commrades that stood and waited long with us in this but its like its the opposite, people are not responding much like the waiting days!
    Where is adori, gydo, nasir, and others. E bi like say boiz don collect letter behind o!
    Anyhow, God dey! Am not afraid.

Thank God It has come to pass.Someone called me this afternoon saying that i should come for my letter 2moro.The Lord has done it for me.He said he saw the name and knew i was from his state and put the call across.Blessed be the name of the Lord

t-cann I've not collected my letter yet,buts its there confirm...am i'm in lagos.....NDIC is a mess,we need to clean up....

onmakpo,what state is that?where are u ?

onmakpo,how far and how are you doing,how can you help me with knowing if my letter is there,I am from Bayelsa man.Thanks and may God Bless you.

@clubby
    Good to know you re back, when my voice was echoing with dabest responses coming in far btw, that's when I called out!

Clubby, don't you think I need to check whether my letter is inclusive or not.

@all, let me know what you think about peeping for my name on the letter list, so i'll decide on how to proceed.
    Thank y'all!

Congrats to all the guys in the forum who've got called up. For the first time in a very long time, I'm dumbfounded and speechless. Never ave I experienced a recruitment as messy as this. It now boils down completely to who you know. Sad, the MD has been personally calling godfathers to assure them of a slot for their godcildren. Sad, sad situation it is...

[quote=T-Cann ]
    @Mak4real
    Congrats. Its a good thing the passport to a good thing has been handed into your hands, savour that feeling you will start having tomorrow that your days are numbered inside that banking hall.lol, happy for you.
    Pls just some enquiries:
    What did you apply for and grade?
    What's the presentation of the letter-d offer page and the acceptance page?
    What is d resumption date stated in the letter?
    What other info could you scoop from your visit?

@T-Cann

I applied for Bank Examiner (MA) bt in d letter it was written as MA II
    D letter is made up of two pages and is also two copies ( original and duplicate) D duplicate has a column on 2nd page which is d accptance form.
    D resumption date is August 16
    Just as I said in my earlier post, d despatch will commence very soon & is like dey will employ a much high number.

I wish evry body d best luck. See u all in ndic..

@T-Cann

I applied for Bank Examiner (MA) bt in d letter it was written as MA II
    D letter is made up of two pages and is also two copies ( original and duplicate) D duplicate has a column on 2nd page which is d accptance form.
    D resumption date is August 16
    Just as I said in my earlier post, d despatch will commence very soon & is like dey will employ a much high number.

I wish evry body d best luck. See u all in ndic..

This whole process is realy ridiculous...

@mak4real, can u advise where u did d interview? was it indicated on the letter where (location) u wil resume? d 4 letters u saw on d man's table are they the only 4 candidates from his state?

Once again congrats to those that have collected their letters and also good luck to those of us still hoping...But will actually intrest us at this point is pple that collect their letters from the courier and not from godfather...

I have been trying to figure out the reason why NDIC has decided to hand deliver some letters rather than send all together at once,I came up with two likely reasons

1. To reduce Cost- Courier cost nowadays is sky rocketing,if we consider the cost to deliver the letters to every part of the country,it would definitely be cost saving to hand deliver some to connected people.

2. Different List- We all know that this was happening anyway,probably they now decided to distribute those on the list of connected first and then proceed to the list of the those 'not connected'.

In both situation,am thinking by next week we should have news of people receiving letters.

Personal inquiry_mak4real: can you pls send your mail ID or phone number to [email protected]?
    Please accept my sincere congratulations!!

+ Reply
Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast