+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@ Jahhelps,
    I cant realy say much about ur second point but the first one was totally baseless. That justification can not hold any water...

Remember FITC sent IV letters for the 1st n 2nd tests and the list was several thousands more than this one.I dont think it wil cost more than 2k to send each letter to any part in naija. Remember that this same NDIC paid 2.5k to each candidates for attending the interview. Even at that, a mere sms to alert succesful candidates is enough, people would not mind going to their office anhywhere in naija to collect the letters. NDIC can also send the letters to their branches and pple can pick it up there. I believe they are just doing what they like but I am definatley sure the end to the drama has come. We now know the exact date of resumption so weda dey like it or not all succesful candidates would have been notified by then...stil kipin my fingers crossed anyway....

@dbest

We are definately not in their heads, so all we can do is guess,it could be the reason or it may not be the reason,but surely there is a REASON for delaying the distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by jahhelps
    @dbest

We are definately not in their heads, so all we can do is guess,it could be the reason or it may not be the reason,but surely there is a REASON for delaying the distribution.
    sure u re right jahhelps..there is a reason for d delay but i tel u d reason is no more dan nepotism, favouratism, coruption, insincerity and any other bad things u can think of in a public sector...

NDIC is useless,with all the reforms going in the financial sector,i told guys before that ur 2:1s will sit at home while insider 3rd class will start work....but i thank GOD.....i told u guys about the lobbyist......i did this from the start.....................its rubbbish.....

Quote Originally Posted by dbest
    sure u re right jahhelps..there is a reason for d delay but i tel u d reason is no more dan nepotism, favouratism, coruption, insincerity and any other bad things u can think of in a public sector...
    But that was before the letters were out,but now that all the deeds you counted has been done-why still delay,or are they planning a white wash??

Quote Originally Posted by clubone05
    NDIC is useless,with all the reforms going in the financial sector,i told guys before that ur 2:1s will sit at home while insider 3rd class will start work....but i thank GOD.....i told u guys about the lobbyist......i did this from the start.....................its rubbbish.....
    Clearly you are paranoid....easy men,your name is confirmed on the list already,right?

it is d same jahhelps there bad deed is hunting them..(ti iwo ba se rere ara ki yio wa ya o bi?) apology for the non-yoruba speaking members...

and as 4 cluby...u cant blame d guy for expressing his mind..even if his name is there cfm he stl has to say truth...

ANXIETY! ANXIETY!! ANXIETY!!!, IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DAT OL D LETERS ARON DEIY WAY. GUD LUK 2 OL MEMBERS.
    E

Quote Originally Posted by PREDESTINED
    ANXIETY! ANXIETY!! ANXIETY!!!, IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DAT OL D LETERS ARON DEIY WAY. GUD LUK 2 OL MEMBERS.
    Pls do shed more light on this,is it that you called someone within NDIC to confirm or you are just adding to the Anxiety?

[quote=jahhelps ]
    Pls do shed more light on this,is it that you called someone within NDIC to confirm or you are just adding to the Anxiety?
    @ Predestined..it is rili important that u shed more light as requested by jahhelps as no info can be afford to be taken for granted at this moment and we do not want to have more anxieties bein unnecessarili added to the ones already on ground...

It is true, if you have been shortlisted for employment.

You will surely get your letter, except of course you live where there is extreme difficulty in tracing your address. OR You have moved or changed ur location.

It may take one week or more though but it will surely get to the address you filled during the Interview.

[quote=dbest ]
    Quote Originally Posted by jahhelps
    @

@ Predestined..it is rili important that u shed more light as requested by jahhelps as no info can be afford to be taken for granted at this moment and we do not want to have more anxieties bein unnecessarili added to the ones already on ground...

this country has turned to something else a protocol officer of NDIC whom attended a cousre with me in Lagos recently told me that he was given 8 letters yesterday to take it to the chairman of NDIC.he says up to this moment the list is still secret.

+ Reply
Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast