+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 989 to 1,001 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@all
    HAVE ANYBODY FROM OSUN STATE(whichever the grade and position) HAVE COLLECTED LETTER?
    OSUN STATE, ANYBODY

House, Please are they still sending appointment letters? Any hope for those of us yet to collect ours? Please I need info, Thanks

hello house, it has nt been an easy wait bt it is not too late, cz letters r still bein dispatched. i was invited for d recent screenin test bt refused to go for it afta all da stress of gettin to d interview level and also an offer frm FIRS. Bt ystday i got ma NDIC offer letter ystday.The courier guy complaind of findin it really hard locatin my house which can also be a delay for some of u. So just kip da faith. Wishin d house d very best.

@Tanin,

Congrats,please confirm your location and grade level

Pls add your state of origin too.
    We are just using this info to track the frequency of the offer per those criteria and also to know one's chances.
    For instance, if I know that say like 4-5 people have collected letter from Kwara state, that may mean that the chances of any other kwaran after those 5 pple is slim.
    Thank you Tanin as you furnish the house with the infos.

OSUN STATE CANDIDATES!!!
    How many have received letter as indigenes of Osun state.
    And anybody collected his letter in Osogbo??

@ T-cann, thanks a lot . I went to NDIC office again this afternoon . And this time around, I was able to go in. I was told that only two people from Osun State have been offered employment for now. Probably, more candidates from the state will be employed in subsequent recruitment.

I thank God for everything even though my name is not on the list yet.
    GOD MAY YOUR NAME ALONE BE GLORIED, FOR NONE SHALL SHARE FROM YOUR GLORY

@onmy & ALADE4J if u can help people check thier names pls do. I'm saying this because of my experience with CBN, my invitation letter for the test arrived a week after the test (of which many people also complained) whereas I was at a party that Saturday eating rice. FITC PROBABLY USED NIPOST THEN. MY DETAILS LAWAL SAHEED OLAWALE (BANK EXAMINER MA-08034134195)

@Tcann how do u know 4 people has already collected OFFER LETTERS from kwara state, I’m from kwara and I’m yet to collect mine, anyway if it’s going to go that way, so be it. To God be the glory.

To all who has gotten their letters congratulations and I wish u a fulfilling career

MY

@ lawal, I don't know anybody in NDIC, I just went there 2 check my name. If u go there, u will be told if ur name is on the list.

@ ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
    CONGRATULATIONS AND GOD'S GUIDANCE IN YOUR CAREER AT NDIC !

"@Tcann how do u know 4 people has already collected OFFER LETTERS from kwara state"

@lawal
    Am just using kwara state as an hypothetical example of my point in that post, am not saying that 4 kwarans have been picked o!! Pls don't misunderstand my point.

Lawal, T-cann and All much as i would love to do that i presently work in a bankand we are understaffed here and had to take excuse to go there on behalf of myself and my other colleagues in the office the very day i went to NDIC office.Made the suggestion of going there to check bcos i felt it was expedient in other tobe sure your name is/is'nt on the list as the case may be.This is especially true since the DEADLINE for acceptance is 7th of august.I av missed such an opportunity b4 because i was out of reach and i know how i felt.
    Thank God for a forum Like this as some of us will still visit Naijahotjobs anytyme.
    G

guys, i know how we all feel about this matter.... i wnt to advise that we shldnt panik or worry ourselves too mch over it. u know wt? wt will be wil be.... if God say na ur job, then na ur job.... but if He says its not ur way... then there is no contact and connections u make abt it dat will work out.... let us not creat scenes out of this NDIC issue so much dat 419's will start to take cheapish advantage of us.... remember he makes everything beautiful in His own time, and the fall of a man is not d end of the world... so rise up and make further attemps else where if u dont get any letter.... for the sucessful ones, i say a very big congratulations to you and when u get to the top ...remember how many people u competed 2geda for d same job and u were d fortunate one among them all. all d best house.
    k

MY PEOPLE,THE LORD IS STILL IN CONTROL.DO NOT GIVE UP YET. STAY BLESSED.

ADUKWO
    Please help does any body got a letter on HR practioner because i applied that post but till date i have
    not receive any letter.

+ Reply
Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast