+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,002 to 1,014 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

...am not happy how the whole thing is turning out, alade and onmy have helped greatly in getting me a contact to call in Abuja NDIC, to confirm weda my name is on the list or not.
    I did call but the man told me that only two pple were picked from Osun and my name was not there. That was Thursday, last week.
    So I accepted my fate and took consolation in the fact that I at least ve a job am on presently.
    But to my surprise, I received a call from one man today, saying he's calling from NDIC and that my letter returned undelivered back to NDIC and that I shd come and pick it up,
    Friends, you can't imagine the mixed feelings that populated my emotions at that moment this morning when that call came in, I didn't know what to feel or how to feel it.
    My brother working in Abuja has hence picked it for me and I was offered MA 1.

Am really not happy cos some of my notable friends in this thread have not gotten theirs; but for the postings of these guys, this thread would have died a long time, most of them started posting replies the same day I introduced this thread ( more than a year ago) and sustained their interest and search for info consistently till this period for the benefit of all!
    Really, I don't know what to say, but pls like Fusco said recently, don't let's give up until its all over!
    I had given up, I had seen my friends letters and didn't get mine,but they kept encouraging me, I had taken my mind off it until the call this morning.So who knows where the letter is stuck in your case? If God says this job is yours, its def yours and you can't miss it!

I am happy for you @T-Cann. I'm from Osun State and I have not been contacted. Pls, can you give me the no with which you were called so that I can contact them? I applied for Bank Examiner (AM). My number is 07034720280
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

@TCann, Congratulations! God has done it at last. Glory be to God.

Have they started calling AM atall?

@T-Cann....
    Big congrats to u bros

NDIC

Wao! I've received my NDIC offer as MA 1 BANK EXAMINER. But i've already spend a month in CBN as senior supervisor. Pls i need ur advice

@ T-cann Congrats mate!!!
    Wat a story! Quite rightly in the end, the father of this tread gets his at last, happy for u.
    Me, applied for AM Corporate Strategist but nothing from NDIC so I am moving on, all trust in Allah that its for the best.

Probably gonna be my last posting here as its time to recover from the heart and headaches. So to all my comrades - FAREWELL!!!
    May we meet again.

@t cann, a big congrats to u. U indeed merit being called up by ndic considerin ur contributions.
    Can u pls help me wt a number of a contact in NDIC to check mine? Takin a cue 4rm u, i shldnt lose faith yet. Pls hlp me wt a no. My no is 08030728440. God bless u
    g

Congratulations T-Cann......You really deserve it. I have a somewhat similar experience with you. I also called a man in NDIC and helped checked my name. The man said my name is not in the list and that only two people were chosing from my state. I just hope mine also have similar juicy ending with that of yours. Can you advise us he number that called you that your letter returned undelivered...

Once again Congrats comrade for a truly deserved achievement....

@T-Cann, Accept my congratualtions. Pls do me a favour and send me the person's number that called u from NDIC. U can do that pls via my line: 07037721457. Tanx a mil.

@T-Cann!
    It would have been so sad to know that you didn't get in, considering your interest in NDIC; in addition to your starting and contributing so much to this thread. Am sure God Almighty knew He had to quickly do something more than the ordinary about your case - which is now obvious!
    Congratulations to you and all members that scaled through. Go make an IMPACT!
    Keep Keeping It Real!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Big ups to T-Can & co. Some of us have given up on NDIC. I'm however happy that T-Can's tenacity and doggedness have paid off in the end. I pray for more of such miracles in the days to come. Who knows? When gOD SAYS yes, no man can say NO!

NDIC

House Pls furnish me hw NDIC package wil look like.Did dey pay 28days allowance and upfront?If dey did hw much.

+ Reply
Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast