+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,028 to 1,040 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Goodc news for all who did interview for Deputy Managers,Managers and Senior Manager.I was reliably informed that NDIC is yet to call only MA1 ,MA11 and AMs were called at the moment.We should therefore continue to pray and keep our fingers across

congrats t-cann, you deserve it. When i went to submit my acceptance i was told to come with passport pictures and our original documents (common sense i guess) for induction.
    Its been hard to get info of NDIC pay cus they arent allowed to disclose. However my contacts at CBN say that NDIC allowances are at par if not better than CBN. I also know that because banks poached some of their good staff they have done 2 increments in the last two years. I know none of us will have cause to complain.
    @diepreye stay in cbn, its a good place to build a career and as someone said it has more visibility than cbn.
    Good luck everyone

T-cann. You have all ready succeed even before this news because Almighty God Never let-down hardworking souls like yours. Pls accept my sincere congrats; This is equally the words of my dear wife

@mumsie, Thanks for that advice. I greatly appreciate.

@ T-Cann, I wil giv u my no from now to sat evening. am jst scare abt it, bcox wit my no my identity are easily disclosed.

@diepreye

Nope,just send it to [email protected]
    I want to confirm the info that a friend told me about a dept in CBN and I can't explain it well typing it like talking it out with you.
    Thank you.

@Abu&mumsi,
    Thank you, I'm humbled by your words of encouragements and felicitations.
    I appreciate!

Alls well that ends well, it is said.
    CONGRATS T-cann.
    We thank God that you scaled thru after all.WE are waiting for the likes of dbest,clubone etc for the lord that did it for you 2 do same for them inconsiderate of all odds.
    Am truely happy for you.
    G

@ house. Are we going to do our medicals n submit our credentials nw or is it only d "acceptance of offer" letter we r 2 submit b4 6th? Pls reply ASAP

Hello please has anyone recieved appointment letter for AssISTANT Manager Media Relation,I applied for that possition But I strongly believe I will be called I just want the house to comment omn this if anyone has recieved an appiontment letter or anyone whose friend has recieved an appointment letter for this possition.I also want to wish all of those who h ave gooten appointment letters a big CONGRATULATION.HEY DEPREYE I AM FRON BAYELSA,YOU DID THE TEST IN CBN THAT IS FOR ONLY PEOPLE FROM BAYELSA RIGHT?

Flowing from DareSare's question, I wish to further ask if anyone has recieved letters in lieu of Deputy Manager, Magare or Senior Manager in any of the departments of NDIC? Could it therefore mean they really had no need for those cadre of people even as they were similarly interviewd as others were? Someone is this community should please try and shed light on these. Biko unu o!

Pls I need ur advise I applied and was interviewed in the DM cadre, subsequentely I wrote the last screening test. I have since received and accepted employment as MA. I received a text yesterday that I had been invited for interview. I am puzzled since I have already accepted should I still go for the interview. I am wondering if this may be a way of ensuring I am employed as DM that I originally applied for.
    Pls those of you with contacts in ndic should help me enquire and advise do I go for this new interview or disregard it?

@don just resume on the said date with your credentials and passport pics. They are the ones that will tell you where to do your medicals when you resume.

@ all
    Last night I recieved a text message from FITC, informing me that I had been shortlisted for an interview with NDIC which will take be conducted from 5-7 of August 2010, and that the date,time and venue will be sent to me on August 3.I sat for the suplimentary test on june 26, I applied for the post of Bank examiner, management assitant level.I have a degree in Accounting. Can anyone please help me out with the kind of questions I should expect,since alot of you guys have gone through the process, and even obtained appointment letters.Thanks and God Bless.

@mumsi
    Why now? DM and MA is far inbtw, why will accept MA? Obviously for you to have applied for a DM's position, you have some yrs exp below your belt and most likely coupled with some advanced qualificatns.
    So I kinda don't get it, MA and DM, what happened, tell the full gist.

@celemel
    You ve already been answered by Kngoye(didn't get the spelling)in one of his recently previous posts.
    Back track it and check it out!

@interview tips
    Prep well for NDIC ques (use the website FAQs&news page to revise) and also technical ques relating to what you applied for, current affairs in the fin services sector and generally, what else... Pray to God to grant you favour in the sight of the panelists and ability to ans everything they ask!
    But far more than anything, pray that the whole process favours you to the last, as if I will tell you the truth, the process is more than the test or interview alone, many will bear me witness here, just pray that you may not miss it if God truly has earmark the offer for you!
    It is well with our 2nd batch brothers and sisters!
    Go. Succeed.

+ Reply
Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast