+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@onmy. pls help check mine. name is Egede onyema J. position MA. [email protected]. From ebonyi state. 08051340783. Tank u. @everyone that has received d letter, i rejoice with u all.

Dear All,
    As anyone collected letters for AM-Bank Examiner?,I know we have seen two people that were offered MA instead of AM,but has anyone received any with AM,am wondering if all that are invited now are MA

@abu7725
    Congrats. been waiting for my letter but nothing yet, starting to loose hope frankly.
    pls confirm which company delivered your letter? Thank u

@ Abu 7725
    Abu please advice me.I am in your situation too but I heard from a source in NDIC that those that went through the 1st, 2nd nd interview stage plus fresh test will not get a letter now pending his or her success in the fresh test and subsequent interview.
    so pls tell me hoew u did it.Do u have someone on top in NDIC that did it for u or u just got the letter like that?
    pls advice me .i want to know whether to have hope or to forget about the letter.
    Pls respond.

@ Every one
    please advice me.I am in a bad situation. I heard from a source in NDIC that those that went through the 1st, 2nd nd interview stage plus fresh test will not get a letter now pending his or her success in the fresh test and subsequent interview.
    so pls tell me hoew u did it.Do u have someone on top in NDIC that did it for u or u just got the letter like that?
    pls advice me .i want to know whether to have hope or to forget about the letter.
    Pls respond.

Dont loose hope. I got mine yesterday. I was on my way (coming back 4rm work) wen I was called n informed dat I av a mail at home. I was recruited as IT, MA level (may d name of Lord b praised cos he wil nt leave my soul in hell neither will he suffer me to c corruption)

@MP4-25 RED STAR EXPRESS delivered the letter to me

@chidonlachichi- I have no one in NDIC, I was offered the job base on the last interview, (pls read my letter). Just pray and work hard to utilize your second chance if you cannot see your letter by the end of the distribution period, I wish you the best of luck. mind u, I just got a text that I scored only 25% in the just concluded NDIC test!!!

@ Abu 7725
    u are a very lucky person.God loves you.Thats y u scaled through the first stage. otherwise do u think the 25% could have helped u?
    I got a text from fitc saying that I scored 65%.But I dont want to rely on this.
    I tot the first stge could have helped me.
    I am worried because someone in NDIC told me that those invited for the frsh test are those that didnt mke it through the first stage but the counter is you were invited for the fresh test and u were sent an appointment letter.
    Pls advise.Should I believe the NDIC guy or not cos your sitution just counterd what he said.
    pls reply

@ Abu 7725. I Lv in Mando nd also 1 of d Hopefuls, pls Help me wit ur Fon no or email 2 ask som questions. Tnx. My email is [email protected]
    E

Please house as anyone been given letter for MA media realtions I applied for that possition and all of us that did the interview at Abuja has not been called,we were just 11 that did the interview at Chelsea Hotel Abuja,please house comment on this...to those who has gotten thier letter I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS,and I want to tell others waiting for thier letters that they should not losse hope.

Please tell me what you appled for man? Is it Media Reations?

anyone receive letter for MA 1 or 2 for Legal position?? just saw in the newspaper yesterday that Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria bill has been signed into Law by the president and so they may soon begin operations and start recruitment process. Well I guess there's hope there if NDIC doesn't work out.

@ALADE4J
    Send me your email so I can forward the number to you.

+ Reply
Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast