+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@Tcann
    reading mak4real's post again, am sure he is in Abuja,i want 2 rush 2 ndic now & will update d house on my return. stay cool every body.,am sure he cant rush down to Abuja from Lagos.

Quote Originally Posted by abu7725
    Hello House
    I congratulate u all, cos we are all successful gentlemen and ladies with or without NDIC offer! but with prayers we shall all be successful throughout our life here and hereafter.

@jahhelps, we are waiting for further info. pls
    I think you meant Mak4real

@knguroje....
    Im sorry i did'nt get back to the house yesterday as promised. That is bcoz I was not able to be at the NDIC hq ystdy

@mak4real...
    Pls try & update the house immediately u recieve ur letter as suggested by 'jahhelps' bcoz we cant wait to hear from a member of the house who recieve his/her offer letter, even though I saw that of my friend

@everybody..
    I was at the NDIC hq today & I got information frm a reliable source that the letters are still in the head office as at today bcoz according to them they are waiting for directive frm above before they can do a general dispach but they admitted that candidates that hav God fathers within NDIC hav been getting their letters silently thru the God fathers since friday

Thanks Fusco

I copied this from another site-still all about the NDIC letters dispatch

Offer letters ready. Some have already collected from Head Office - Abuja. Others will be dispactched on wednessday

The person posted that on 12th July-Monday precisely

@fusco
    My main man, wasup now?
    I have a strong feeling that something is funny there@NDIC; you re in Abuja and you know pple inside NDIC, how come you not collected your letter?
    What's generally happening?
    You should be among the 1st pple to collect letter.
    God dey sha!!

@Mak4real...
    My brother I forgot to send my big 'Congrats' to u. Congratulation & wish u a fulfilling career at NDIC as we await our own offer letter

@T-Cann...
    The people iv been seeing at NDIC office are either not powerful enough to collect my letter or they dont want to coz iv been on their neck since friday & my other usual source is also not responding to my pressure. Anxiety is killing me.......

@fusco&all
    I just got off the phone with a friend now who's a NDIC hopeful himself.
    After telling me some of his ordeals and call trackings of what's happening at NDIC HQ, with pple he knew&had worked with as an IT there,
    We both came to the conclusion that the process has been raped of merit and compromised. He had earlier checked and confirmed his name to be on the list but now, those office who typed the letter couldn't tell him o ha, that his name most likely is not on the list again.
    I guess the people who were allegedly&probably slotted in will have passed the stages of the exercise too but probably they know people who could help them get their names onto the letter stage.
    I don't know how am feeling presently until the thingy's clear.but I have a strong affirmation in my spirit that my letter is there, wherever it is&that i'll collect it.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    @fusco
    My main man, wasup now?
    I have a strong feeling that something is funny there@NDIC; you re in Abuja and you know pple inside NDIC, how come you not collected your letter?
    What's generally happening?
    You should be among the 1st pple to collect letter.
    God dey sha!!
    @ T-Cann, If someone has asked me who will be among the first set to receive letters I would have said Fusco going by the revelations on this thread but now I am dumbfounded. I dont know what to say. But surely we are getting to the end of the drama....

@all, wtout being pessimistic, i wld nt b suprised if it turns out dt only ppl wt connection wl eventualy b employed by NDIC. considerin d unwarranted delay couple wt d caliber of ppl who claim to av der letters,is like u nid to av an inside or godfada to get anythn 4rm NDIC. Nigeria is lost! If NDIC fails, i might consider a career in kidnapping. I thnk dts d only language our leaders undastand now. Dnt u thnk?
    g

My people

Letters letters letters

Your letter will come................

Chill and wait for your letter......

No need for anxiety again.........

GOD HAS HELPED US THUS FARRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am very sorry 4 d delayed reply. It was'nt intetional. It just dat I came back & found a large vol of work on my tabel even though I did'nt spend much tym at ndic hq. Trust banking job naow bt it will soon b ova by God's grace. I've gotten d letter & he also has 4 oda candidates 4rm his own state cos we r not 4rm d same state which I saw lyng on his table. Even while I was in his office, some of his candidates were still coming 2 collect theirs.

@ T-Cann..
    I am satying in Abuja.

@every body..
    I was told that ndic will commence despatch of all d letters once they got approval. But I think d earlier one gets his letter d better cos u hav one month from d date of d letter 2 indicate acceptance after which d offer will b considered 2 hav elapsed & d letter is dated 7th July which means it will expire by 7th August .
    There is dis bliv also dat ndic may end up employing a much higher number than earlier anticipated. So it is my prayer & hope dat every member of dis forum gets employed bcos we hav sufferred alot on this ndic recruitment. Stay bless everybody.

+ Reply
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast