+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Members a source in NDIC says the corporation is yet to do general dispatch but confirmed that some highly influence candidates were given their letters via their God fathers.

Fusco what is your take on the below. I was hoping that at least some of the Abuja based members will be contacted today. But if this latest information by knguroje is anything to go I am afraid we may be in for a more prolonged wait than we expect.

We have hoped that this will be the last climax of the game, we do not want to experience anti-climax again. Enough is enough….

@dbest & everybody....
    I'll have to pay a second visit to the HR dept of NDIC head office If by 12pm tommr, we do not hav any information that sumone got his appointment letter thru a courier service

hello there, it has been quite exciting reading this blog, i'm so impressed by how much info has passed thru this forum whether factual or false. Thanks sooo much. What I'd like to confirm now is whether this letters being dispatched now are for those who just wrote the test on 26/06/2010 or for those who stopped at the interview stage in March and have scaled thru and found worthy to be called staff of the NDIC?? Thanks!!!

Junior Member dejavuy2ks@yahoo.com's Avatar

hello house,cld someone kindly confirm the numbers of candidate to be employed by NDIC,cos i heard from a reliable source that those people that were not shortlisted for the supplementary test,have high chances of being employed,

Fusco,pls respond

So glad to join u guys again,from d recent thread i see there is progress,glad to know dat d long waitin is almost ova.
    My bro t.cann,u no try at all oh,u kno even ask of ur boys where about.anyway hpy to join u guys.
    @ evry one nice work on ur part,wish u NDIC as much as i wish my sef.God wil neva fail us.i hope to b d first to reciev a leta.Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

@lucky
    My bro,no vex! Have been trying to settle some issues lately, so much that my featuring here has been skeletal too.
    Of course, we are all still one way or the other keeping an eye on the NDIC issue.
    So wadup with you? What have you up to?
    Pls let's us pray these last leg of the waiting won't be truncated, till the last man gets his letter, we still have to be praying and hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by knguroje
    Members a source in NDIC says the corporation is yet to do general dispatch but confirmed that some highly influence candidates were given their letters via their God fathers.
    just to corroborate Knguroje
    I met with a lady today who confirmed to me that her insider in NDIC called her last week to come down to Abuja for her offer letter.
    Its like getting the letter will also require long legs OOOO...FUNNY COUNTRY

I can confirm that the dispatch will last till Monday or Tuesday next week.

MOST letters were out of the HQ on Friday.

THE LETTERS ARE ACTUALLY EMPLOYMENT LETTERS NOT IV FOR INTRVWS OR STH.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Quote Originally Posted by fusco
    @dbest & everybody....
    I'll have to pay a second visit to the HR dept of NDIC head office If by 12pm tommr, we do not hav any information that sumone got his appointment letter thru a courier service
    Thanks Fusco..That will be most appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by daygy
    hello house,cld someone kindly confirm the numbers of candidate to be employed by NDIC,cos i heard from a reliable source that those people that were not shortlisted for the supplementary test,have high chances of being employed,

Fusco,pls respond
    @ Fusco, your take on the above comment by daygy will also be highly appreciated...

@teadewole
    Without sounding unbelieving and doubtful of your info,
    Pls can you shed more light on how sure is the info you shared here yesterday.

@all
    Pls, for the sake of our emotional sanity and that of the rest of our brothers&sisters following this thread,let's apply some minimal level of scrutinity to infos that we come across, why? Cos when Mr A comes here and says this and another Mr B comes here and says the same HQ says that...it won't augur well for us all and we will not be able to track devts as there will be too many info distractions.
    Let's try to be in charge of this follow up exercise firmly,so that we can all achieve our collective aim at the end of the day.

So where are we?
    Issues arising.
    - has courier gotten to anybody?
    - chances of supp people?
    - possibility of some people collecting letters thru their god fathers?
    - revisiting fusco's friend that has collected his. Fusco; pls attend to the outstanding ques regarding your friend's collection.
    - other issues. Pls good people, add to the list nagging questions begging for answers.

Thank you all.

@T-Cann.....
    As I said earlier, my friend got his letter thru his uncle who is a top mgt staff in NDIC. I'm still trying to track the status of the other letters but im yet to get information that anybody recieve his own via a courier service. I'll get back to the house later today

Quote Originally Posted by daygy

Fusco,pls respond
    Just to corroborate the above post, it is not unlikely that ndic might end up taking a number far far higher than the 200 figure that we have been hearing. Based on the info on ndic site, there is a tender for contractor for about 4000 card holders and this is an incredible high number when compared to about 600 staff they have currently.

I don’t know anything I am only trying to add 1 to 2. I don’t know if you guys share my sentiments. At any rate let’s see what Fusco is able to gather for us by close of business today….

For now good luck to all…

+ Reply
Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast