+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

RECENT UPDATE........
    Since morning iv been busy trying to gather complete details of this issue from various sources. I spoke to a source at NDIC Hq,FITC office and I personally met with my usual source and what they all confirmed to me is that this exercise is a fresh one but is like a supplimentary.The list was handed over to FITC by NDIC so even FITC can not have answers to our many questions.The list majorly is a compilation of names of candidates submitted by lobbyist. My usual source confirmed to me that the first one that was concluded have 200 candidates and the supplimentary about to be conducted is to add another 100 candidates. The truth is that iv lost faith in the exercise in which a supplimentary exercise is conducted without the initial one being concluded. He concluded by saying that any candidate that participated in the interview & was part of those that recieve this current invitation means that he or she did not pass the interview & a lobbysit gave his name or he is given a second chance to be part of the supplimentary. I lost my argument with clubone05 because even me now believe this whole recruitment is a lobbyist affair. May God help us.....

Let me add to this on going debate, by stating in all honesty, that i wrote the test last year to the best of my ability, i felt i should have been called for the next stage but i was not.Before God and man , i do not know anyone at FITC or NDIC.I had already written off and forgotten about the whole thing untill yesterday,when out of nowhere the text came. My fellow colleagues, whether you are connected or not, whatsoever you do,no matter the outcome good or bad, the universe is always on schedule,and all is as God wills it to be.

It is now confirmed that the upcoming test has nothing with the previous exercise. But I want the house to note that I know nobody in FITC and NDIC. Maybe I am given a second chance

Lol...remember when i said the lobbying at NDIC was at fever pitch,remember i said the lobbyist were among but they were all keeping num.the fact is NDIC messed up,they should have conclude one first b4 starting another one.i knew this rubbish was going to happen.pls let us note that not very body that were called for this test are lobbyist.i was told some others were called because of slots per state.if ur not a lobbyist and ur having this test,pls go and jack well.because u could have been called just to make the numbers.so read and pray well o.lobbyist una no go talk now.

@ TCann.

BIG, BIG Congratulations to you. I know how sweet your victory is. It will even get sweeter and better.

@ All.
    I am dumbfounded at the latest devp, but we will wait and see how things pan out.
    GOD is always on the throne.

so everything translates that we have a long time to wait maybe til august or september cos they have add this supplimentary to our list. nawa ooh! what an administrative maladministration!

....always look at every deveploment from the bright side.....the bright side is that the almost dead thread is alive again....

Re: personal breaking good news!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    @all
    To God be the glory, I just got another job far better than my current one with better working conditions last week, am so happy! God pulled my legs out of the net of the wicked one and place me on a better rock pending NDIC!

Quote Originally Posted by gydo
    Thank you Jehovah!-Your mercies,favour ar forever..got d mail 4 medicals!!

what can i say?

My men whats happening?any updates?nothing on my end.lets keep talking

I have been following d drama with keen interest without contribution.But 2day i was off from my office and decided to go to NDIC hq in abuja. I met d HR director's secretary and he told me himself that d test for next week is for dis year and dat dat of last year still stand.He also went forward to say that dia recruitment often takes time as he experienced it his own time also.

So we should still keep our fingers crossed

Hi guys according to my source he told me that resumption for the successful candidates will be in July. But he doesn't know when NDIC will contact the successful candidates.

if resumption date is july and they have not sent text by now. When wil we go for training? Pls enough of all this speculation and razzmatazz here. See the fact is that they are doing supplimentary and until they conclude that we just have to be patient and trust God JEHOVAH and not man ok.

@somadpara,
    Gbam!!
    Thank you, you just couldn't have said it better!

+ Reply
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast