+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

U GUYS ARE DOING NICE WORK. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT NDIC IS UP TO.PLS ANY ONE WITH THIS RESPONSE? WILL THERE BE FUTHER TEST AFTER THIS SUPPLEMENTARY TES? I WROTE THE INITIAL FIRST TES,SECOND TEST AND INTERVIEW.AND I AM CALLED FOR ASUPPLEMENTARY TEST AGAIN.CAN SOMEONE PLESE TLL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM.

@ NDIC anything is possible and logic may not be applicable at all time..who says they cant type IVs on their own.what happens if they do...What you guys are saying is what ought to be and not necessarily what it is.As much as I would want it to be the appointment letters that is being typed I am skeptical about the whole process.

@ Fusco, Have you seen the list of late and can you confirm if it is still based on the average performance of the 1st n 2nd test and the interview and also that each state has 4 candidates?....

FINALLY LETTER ARE OUT.........
    A friend of mine just showed me his appointment letter which he collected from his uncle at the NDIC hqtrs today. He informed me that his uncle who is a mgt staff in NDIC collected the letter on his behalf but the rest of the letters has been sent to a courier service company for dispatching.And what he said is true bcos the letter I saw with him is sealed in a brown envelope with his name & adress typed at the back of the envelope. I saw the letter live.... Ohh thank GOD

Thank God,
    Pls fusco, can you send me your number into this email- [email protected]
    @everyone,Pls,send your number to the email too, at this point, we have to be communicating real time.I can't afford to miss tracking the events from this point forth.
    We can't afford to have waited this long and be side tracked in the unfolding scheme of things, let's share numbers and communicate real time,I wish I can jump into the next flight to Abuja, pls who in the house is going to Abj by next week?
    We need names confirmation.
    FUSCO, God bless you, I mean it!

HURRAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK HOUSE!
    Thank you everyone for your input, thank u fusco for the solid info once again.

@dbest
    What are your doubts?
    why are you sealing your lips?
    This is our general joint now, spill it, let's hear it.
    I understand how you re feeling, its psychological. You couldn't bring yourself to terms that this nutty process will one day end or what?
    It happens and you know we all differently reacts to long delayed and suddenly released things like this separately.
    Let me knows going on in your mind, its not in your character to post smilies alone on this thread.

@ T-Can
    U re right bro. But I must confess I am more than ever sceptical. My heart beats has just increased geometrically. Yes, it is psychological and I really dint know what to comment.

No doubt Fusco has been by far one of the suppliers of most authentic info on this thread. But even according to him, he did not see the content of the letter he only saw the back page and he has not even collected his own so who knows the story might still change.

Sincerely, I want the story to be so. And the drama can only end well if ones name is included in the list. That is the only thing that can turn the travails of the unwanted drama for 1.5yrs into adventure. Ultimately, that is what I crave for.

Unless some on this thread actually cfm that he/she has collected his/letter then fingers have to remain crossed and lips remain sealed.

@dbest
    No wahala, God dey!
    By mon, tues and wed max, we will all know wasup.

@dbest....
    I think I did'nt put it clear initially when I said the letter is sealed, I just try to explain the point that the letters are ready for dispatchind. But ofcourse I saw & read the contents of the letter live. They are two copies. the first one is the complete letter for the candidate while the second one has in its second page where a candaidate will accept the offer. Resumption date in the letter is 16th August 2010

@Fusco,

Now I rest my case. I think you have been able to convince me beyond reasonable doubt. The doubting Thomas in me has been ejected. And applying some logic even makes your comment more convincing. With the 16th August date, it means they are giving a month period of notice which makes sense. I mean by the 16th of this month, the last person should have received his/her letter.

The question now is how many days does it take the courier company to deliver letter within Nigeria? Do they count weekend as part of the days?

Can you still confirm the 200 numbers of selected candidates?

Once again, I must confess you are da bomb. It will be the most positive thing if we can meet at the induction. Like someone told me, if the earlier rumoured venue of the induction turn out to be real then it will be all fun. Good Luck bro…..

@fusco
    Is it confirmed that the 200 is the 1st batch as earlier disclosed?
    What cadre/position are the dispatching for currently now?
    What's your friend's cadre, MA, AM, M, etc?
    Generally, what in your view us the next move?
    How sure are you of this dispatch not for some already selected candidates?
    Sorry about my questions, NDIC caused the mistrust, they started the process out objectively but along the line messed it all up!
    Cheers.

@Fusco, thanx 4 d update. It's so helpful. But my question for u is, can NDIC starts dispatching letters to our addresses wtout first notifying us via sms, email,phone calls? If they can, wt is d faith of those dt av probably moved from der postal add?
    Isn't it possibl dt d letter u saw is for d 'highly connected' among us? NDIC hs made us lose faith in d whole process. All our faith lies in GOD.
    @all, d end of d jouney is here. We av endured dis togeda, d suspence,d struggle et al. It's now time 2 enter into d promise of God and claim our possession. Our expectations shall nt b cut short nor shattered. And 4 those dt wld be 'dazed' God knows wot is best 4 us as HE has seen our end frm our beginin.
    SHALLOM!
    g

+ Reply
Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast