+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@everybody. pls join me in praying to God to forgive me! i have sinned! i promised God that i wont look for human help but last week i went to FCC for assistance as i cant trust NDIC anymore. so pls intercede on my behalf. remain blessd and favour by GOD.

MOST RECENT UPDATE...
    Reliable information just reaching me from NDIC hqtrs reveals that the appointment letters are ready & will be distributed anytime from now.So, lets continue to keep all fingers crossed

Fusco Thanks for the info. U've just lifted my spirit. U hv encouraged the house and kept hope alive. U have succeeded in shifting what would amounted to a malicious atmosphere to tranquility. I salute your effort and maturity and pray that we shall all meet there.

Quote Originally Posted by Somadpara
    @everybody. pls join me in praying to God to forgive me! i have sinned! i promised God that i wont look for human help but last week i went to FCC for assistance as i cant trust NDIC anymore. so pls intercede on my behalf. remain blessd and favour by GOD.
    @ poster, it depends on the way you look at it. I dont realy think you have communicated any sin and as the saying ususally goes heaven help those who help themselves. The fact that you rest your hope with God doesnt mean that you should not make any moves. By making that move God can assist you and you wil get His favour. Remember He will not come down from heaven to assist you. He wil only send somebody to it. Unless, you think it is your move that that can assist you, then I dont think you have commited any sin. All the same, we are all sinners one way or the other and God should forgive all of us....

@da best
    I was about asking about your whereabouts,
    You just missed in action like that, wadup with you?
    @fusco
    I mean what can I say more with this your 'not nigerian' large heart and helping spirit, you re just too much.
    But come to think...why is my adrenaline reaching all time peak as this? God dey sha, any which way!

@all
    Let's watch out for the 1st person to post here he's received his letter. Lol!

@ T-Cann e get as e b my broda. I just dey.Man no go kil himself. As for me, I am not believing anything as far as NDIC is concern unless it happens though I must confess Fusco is doing a great job here....

One thing is certain, the lobysts are now up against themselves. the slots can not go round all of them.so it is now a battle of who is who. that is d situatuion now with their unpopular suplementary test....

just to mark less than 400 test papers........rubbish....i'll expose all of them today

can any one confirm that NDIC has started dispatching letters

Fusco, u r da bomb!

I said recently we were almost at the end of the tunnel.

Someone once said "Patience is GOLDEN to those that practice it".

Maybe this has been a TEST of Endurance for many, thank God we are here afterall.

DO NOT LET US THROW OUR HOPE AWAY BECAUSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AT THE NDIC.

IT IS SETTLED!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!

I have just confirmed that the letters being distributed is invitation for interview to those who did the recent test

Am not sure of what you re talking about, infact I don't know what to believe again.
    But how come dispatch of IV for interview is NDIC hqrts' duty, I think the consultant, FITC normally does that, if am right.
    Now, what's the clandestine way they are going about typing IV letters, it just doesn't sum up!
    @fusco, pls shed some light on this conflicting infos. Thank you. I ve a feeling somebody is being misinformed here.

@ T-cann, well spoken, no way in the world NDIC will be typing up Invites for interview, thats what they PAY FITC for, unless they had a falling out, which is highly unlikely as they (NDIC) together with CBN set-up FITC in the first place.

@ ALL
    What ever they are typing is therefore, and cannot be invites for interview, as you may have noticed on the FITC site that they are to "notify candidates at a later date in july...." not 'NDIC to notify candidates at a later date......'.

So all our soldiers (which of-course includes the brilliant Fusco), lets crack this one, shall we?

CHEERS!!!

Goodluck comrades!!!

Well said, mp4
    Like fusco said, the NDIC hqr has finished typing the letters ready for dispatch, he said while the process was ongoing, even some staff of NDIC were not aware. From my analysis, they will accord that high level of secrecy to app letters, not IVs, why because the org has gone thru a lot of pressures from lobbyists and that has affected their corporate image generally, so maybe they just want to get it out with minimal disruptions&stampeding.
    God have mercy.

+ Reply
Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast