+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@everybody. take this encouragement to cheer u this week. 'winners never quit and quiter never win. Read Matthew 24:13 in the Bible. so let ur spirit be high. Remain blessed and favoured by God Almighty.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow--You may succeed with another blow, Success is failure turned inside out--The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you' re hardest hit--It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

@gizmo4real,
    that a nice one there.but it is now certain that NDIC have lost about 10% of their prospective employees to other sister agencies like FIRS,UNIONBANK,NCAA etc.and i strongly believe that they will be shocked by the time they release that list.

personal breaking good news!

@everyone,
    Good day, am really impressed with the posts of encouragements from some of our friends in the house,
    These are trying times when even the encourager needs some encouragements himself!
    Thank God for his faithfulness, like one of the encouraging posts says...it is when you are near the end of the storm that it looks like you may not survive it, but that's the time to stick to it and never quit! I really got encouraged!
    Please, thread members not having a job currently shd intensify their applications to other places of choice now as the recession is clearing off the economy, I can authoritatively. Tell you that employment have started mostly underground for now, go and drop your CVs unsolicitedly with them, you might be lucky.

@gydo
    How far with bankgrad? Heard they have started doing medicals, hope you scaled o?...pending NDIC! Lol!

@all
    To God be the glory, I just got another job far better than my current one with better working conditions last week, am so happy! God pulled my legs out of the net of the wicked one and place me on a better rock pending NDIC!
    The story of my old job is a long one, you will have an idea if you have worked for a one-man biz where you are not appreciated rather constantly rubbished and made to look as if you are a dullard, no good working conditions,salary payment by the 15th of the next month when even there's is sufficient millions on the account&you have laboured eveyday of the month, closing 8-10pm most times, etc.
    I guess God knows I have had enough and I may not be happy b4 NDIC comes, so he repositioned me while I wait and praise him for my NDIC!
    Haleluya to his holy name!!

@T-Cann!
    Congratulations.
    You and Everyone here in this forum(excluding SCAMMERS ) will always have a reason to rejoice and testify with or without NDIC!
    Keep keeping It Real Bro! The Best Is Yet To Come!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@T-cann,glory to God-I scaled thru,just did my medicals
    @evryone,d wait wud soon b ova,it is well

T-Cann
    A big CONGRATULATIONS.

how and wen did u guys apply? pls the detaills and website if possible, is it still possible to apply and is gatecrashing allowed so u can give us date venue and time of next interview and wat to bring, thanx

@t.cann congrat....for d lord is on d throne.

T-cann my man.congrats.GOD is faithfull.someone very close to me just got a job too.

Thank you guys for the love and felicitations!
    God bless you all and make NDIC meet us hale and hearty!
    Thank you very much! Interestingly,my new place seems to be paying more than MA grade of NDIC!
    Guys,i'll need your advice very soon!

I perceive another round of test for NDIC i hear text messeges have started flowing, Anyone else with same rumours? They said lobbyist took over the first list ..........Its Well My People......We must Triumph!!! As long as God is for us all!!! We Must Keep Hope Alive!! Peeps i submitted My CV for this job (2007) the very first time on a Hospital Bed with a broken Leg torn scalp and bruised nose.....Not sure if i will live or not. Three years later here i am still hoping for this same Job. Let The Will of God Be Done!! Amen!! We must Remain Steadfast and Prayerful!!!

....I see our dreams coming true....I see light at the end of the tunnel

+ Reply
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast