+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

My gratitude to all that commented but none touched the crux of my question or may be iam being exuberant. Anyway, all the best. I wil be in their HQ again 2moro to know how far. Never get tired in praying because ur miracle is around the corner. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    ~LIST OF GUYS THAT HAVE MOVED ON~

diepreye= CBN

skolar= Intl NGO

Isreal= NCAA

gydo= Union btank (almonst)

rotex= ?? dont know where!

Who else= ...to where??

let us update this list weekly....at least to know those remaining suvivors!!!

Abeg let someone get it across to NDIC not to conduct another test in case of openings for some states (of course, as brilliant people are moving on and spaces are left vacant) but should consider the 2nd, 3rd lists of waiting applicants and when that have been thoroughly exhausted, b4 they should post a supplementary selection exercise advert!! IT WILL NOT BE FAIR IF THEY DONT EMPLOY THAT METHOD
    I'm with you on that

“All human unhappiness comes from not facing reality
    squarely, exactly as it is.”

—Buddha

@ Dbest
    It's not just instinct but the truth is what i have stated.

see you at Pan African territory........................................

Yeah! Skolar is now with an Intl NGO but I'm still very keen to see the end of the whole thing. Who knows, I might just pick up the offer if it is made. USAID is great but if I must develop my career in Insolvency, then NDIC is it for me. Simply!

Quote Originally Posted by teadewole
    @ Dbest
    It's not just instinct but the truth is what i have stated.

see you at Pan African territory........................................
    WHEN??

@Samadpara...... U r welcome to the NDIC thread & be sure that we all will appreciate credible info frm u. And about ur case, I think u have a great chance so keep on praying.....

@Everyone,
    Im still very much in the game, and its going to be a win win for me by God's special grace and i pray the same for all that has been on this thread, especially the active guys.see you all at induction!!.I have been quiet bcos i dont hav any inside info , but like some one said, its a test of perseverance and patience.let no one give up bcos quitters neva win.dont give up faith and hope befor yor miracle happens. Faith in God is more important than who you know.Its an example of how life teaches us to wait at times.

@teadewole,
    u seem to know somethings.pls share with the house.when exactly is the drama ending? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by celemel
    Am sick of the games. I called my representative in FCC today and he told me "point-blank" that he hasn't seen the list, and doesn't know where in FCC it is. He also hinted that the chairman may be sitting on it, the way he is sitting on the FRC list. These conflicting signals point to just one thing: confusion! I've decided to chase other dreams and forget this NDIC conundrum. If it turns out good later, fine, else no skin pain!

If the info that CBN conducted supplementary interviews and the successful candidates have been offered employment, then the above can not be said to be valid because I believe all federal recruitment either main or supplementary must pass through the FCC. I don’t think the FCC will approve CBN list within a month and 'sit' on NDIC that has been long over due....What is probably the real issue is that the list is probably with NDIC and the delay is probably from them...

But with the recent development, I believe we are seeing the end of the tunnel……

@dbest....... About 4 to 5 members of the House are unanimous in saying that the list is with FCC relying on info frm their various sources and even 3 members added that FCC will be thru with the list this week. So, what r u saying?

Quote Originally Posted by fusco
    @dbest....... About 4 to 5 members of the House are unanimous in saying that the list is with FCC relying on info frm their various sources and even 3 members added that FCC will be thru with the list this week. So, what r u saying?
    @ Fusco, what I am saying is that some members are also of the opinion that the list is with NDIC and what makes me to believe that claim is that if the FCC could approve NBC suppplementary list within such a short period of time I do not see any reason why they will be holding on to that of NDIC.So it is either FCC has already done its job and return same back to NDIC or NDIC has not truly sent the list to FCC...But with the recent development, I believe the former is the case.....

The list was first sent to FCC when there was no Managing Director @ NDIC.

When an Acting MD came on board. He requested for the list and scrutinized it.

He approved finally few weeks ago then sent it back to FCC.

This is what caused the delay.

Soon i mean very very soon the outcome will be made public.

This is the information i have.

U guys fail to realise whats going on?dbest eyes are just opening.the list is with ndic.no one person can change names on the list that why its taking this long.they have to sit and sit again to effect these changes.fcc can not hold on to a list that isnt theirs .they can only ask for favors.remember when i told u guys abt that ndic will organise a supplimementary recruitment u guys thought i was joking.what they do is ask all their wards and lobbyist to apply.no dull urself.these are juicest jobs in govt and u think u'd get in without God on urside?

+ Reply
Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast