+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@gydo
    how will i know wotsup with you if i dont pin you to the Union bankgrad, i kinda smoke out the current info about you with that!! lol!! Now for real, which are you sticking in for? Bankgrad or NDIC??

@dbest
    U re really the best!

@clubby
    hmmmm, widen your menu of offerings and give us choices!!

@ haywhy
    The guy wants to know the scores in the game, whether he is still in or already outta da game? abeg allow am cheat, i mean peep into the list , many of us are itching to know our status too!!

@EVERYBODY
    Come and fill in the gaps and let us feel you.....your current mindset, decision to move on, etc

@diepreye
    just took time to read all your earlier posts...really your believe and mindset did work out for you, your miracle just encouraged and strenghtened my belief to hang on till the very end!!!

@T-Cann u can always trust me in that. My best friend just got CBN job in February and i decided to house him b4 he gets his accomodation in Abuja. He s/s level 9 by position. same position depreye is talking about.
    Entitlements: After induction u will be given 22K x28 days=630k or so forsettlement allowance.Salary per month 96k. Weekly feeding allowance 8k per week. Upfront he refused to tell me but said is N1m plus, i didnt press.
    I am saying all these bcause nobody can ever know me with these name on this site so i encourage others to do sa.
    Till we meet at induction guys

~LIST OF GUYS THAT HAVE MOVED ON~

diepreye= CBN

skolar= Intl NGO

Isreal= NCAA

gydo= Union btank (almonst)

rotex= ?? dont know where!

Who else= ...to where??

let us update this list weekly....at least to know those remaining suvivors!!!

Abeg let someone get it across to NDIC not to conduct another test in case of openings for some states (of course, as brilliant people are moving on and spaces are left vacant) but should consider the 2nd, 3rd lists of waiting applicants and when that have been thoroughly exhausted, b4 they should post a supplementary selection exercise advert!! IT WILL NOT BE FAIR IF THEY DONT EMPLOY THAT METHOD

@ SIDOLALA

U re toooooo much!!!!!
    Guy, you deserve a special award at induction training.

Dbest, club1, gydo.....what do y'all think?? we need an awards committee (to appreciate info collectors and disseminators for their efforts)... the committe will discharge their function at Clubby's party for us when we meet at Lagos Business School- training venue.

..haha..Mr T-cann,dnt stick UBN on me o,d offer not even ther yet,but seriously I prefer NDIC,at d momen though-am prayin 4 both..greedy,in'it?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    @ SIDOLALA

U re toooooo much!!!!!
    Guy, you deserve a special award at induction training.

Dbest, club1, gydo.....what do y'all think?? we need an awards committee (to appreciate info collectors and disseminators for their efforts)... the committe will discharge their function at Clubby's party for us when we meet at Lagos Business School- training venue.
    I concur-Totally..fusco,clubby and sido top d list of norminees 4 d 'best spy'

At LONG last
    this whole episode is coming to an end.

What a Naija story, 16 months after initial the job advert.

Thank you Father in Heaven.

@everybody in the house.
    I,m new in the thread and i want to be baptised and integrated into the caucus.
    Honestly, the delay is suffocating. I was at the HQ since i live in Abj and was told that the list wil be back from FCC this week but i wanted to know from them if the FCC have so much a power they are arrogating to themselves! So house what do you think??

@T.Cann, dbest,clubone,fusco,chioma,gydo,sidola,diepereye.
    I see you guys as the heros of this struggle and i congratulate you all. I am an activist also by nature and by design or training. So together we will fight intellectually for what we merit. I am from Ebonyi state, one of the most disadvantaged in the country and during the interview one of them remarked that i am outstanding in performance and that i have a lot of advantage in the recruitment. So my fellow comrades, do you think my kernel has been cracked for me?

@somdpara
    U re welcome!
    In response to ur posts,let me say that:
    1. The thread is an open one for NDIC job applicants hopefuls and our fans following us in prayers&words of encouragement.
    2. We re all brodas and sistas to each other here, so we have an open arms to take in as many hopefuls like ourselves as may want to join.
    3. Info is d opium,sorry,d sustaining drive(lol) of d thread,so if u ve got access to credible info,who knows,u may just win 4 yourself an award at training!
    4. Good to know that our spies at Abj are increasing&more like Somdpara re coming out to join!
    We may soon stage a placard protest,insisting action be effected on our matter-lol!!

U ar welcome @somadpara,others ar encouraged to join in,we ar stronger as a unit-in terms of encouragin,info collectn..come,lets rock dis boat til we dock @NDIC!

Quote Originally Posted by teadewole
    At LONG last
    this whole episode is coming to an end.

What a Naija story, 16 months after initial the job advert.

Thank you Father in Heaven.

@Teadewole is this comment all about instinct or there is more to it?...pls advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Somadpara
    @T.Cann, dbest,clubone,fusco,chioma,gydo,sidola,diepereye.
    I see you guys as the heros of this struggle and i congratulate you all. I am an activist also by nature and by design or training. So together we will fight intellectually for what we merit. I am from Ebonyi state, one of the most disadvantaged in the country and during the interview one of them remarked that i am outstanding in performance and that i have a lot of advantage in the recruitment. So my fellow comrades, do you think my kernel has been cracked for me?

@somdpara....u re welcome to the thread.....that may sound as been positives for u..u just have to be optimistic about it and grasp it...

@ Sidolala, Thank for that info as regard the CBN pay. I can now make plan with it

@ T-Cann, I appreciate ur contribution to this NDIC issues today

+ Reply
Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast