+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 41 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@T- Cann---I have been very much around folding my hands helplessly
    watching this whole drama unfold.
    I think theres something about NDIC...even though i have a very good job,
    i have tried fruitlessly to take d thots of NDIC off my mind-but its just impossible.
    But from they various feelers, i think we are almost there.
    lets see what this week has got in stock

@T-CANN
    u're smart and i pray that this country will produce more people like u.i ve been observing this particular topic because this is where i get inspired to keep believing in God.
    me, i dont have any pot bellied politician to plead my own cause.and this is where men believe in merit rather than nepotism.i pray for u guys and none here will be disappointed.
    pray for me too cos my eyes is on another Fed.agency job.just a little while longer and we will smile.thanks.

pls dont kill urself over that list.if the job is urs, u wil have it. if not even when u get in something will happen that will frustrate u out. so just keep praying

@fusco
    thanks for the encouragement man. Personally, i dont believe in state advantage but on merit and reliance on Jehovah God.
    @everybody
    i was at NDIC HQ this morning and one HR staff told me in confidence as i insisted to really know what's the problem that part of the problem is that they dont have a substansive MD yet. If that could be true which i doubt seriously then it means that what @dbest opined could be tenable. Because FCC has no such powers to sit on the list ad infinitum.

@fusco
    thanks for the encouragement man. Personally, i dont believe in state advantage but on merit and reliance on Jehovah God.
    @everybody
    i was at NDIC HQ this morning and one HR staff told me in confidence as i insisted to really know what's the problem that part of the problem is that they dont have a substansive MD yet. If that could be true which i doubt seriously then it means that what @dbest opined could be tenable. Because FCC has no such powers to sit on the list ad infinitum.

@fusco
    @everybody

@teadwole....
    Let me make some things clear to u. The first list that was sent earlier was for candidates on merit, the MGT added somes names of lobbyist & resent it to FCC. The acting MD u r talking about has been on board immediately the fomer MD concluded his tenure in Nov 2009 as he was the ED(CS) then. U can now see that he has been overseeing the entire process right frm the second test that took place in Jan 2010.

@Clubone....
    Ofcoures, whatever we do we rely solely on the power of the Almighty

@Somadpar...
    As I posted earlier when NDIC submitted the final list to FCC, they initially hav to sort out some issues that hav to do with slots.And after that they expected FCC to release the list immediately but to their suprise FCC says their Chairman was not around & they can't take a decision without him but he's expected at the office this week. This is the most credible info u can hav

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmn......and the drama continues..........

@ Fusco

U have really done well.

Let us hope the arrival of the FCC head will resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by fusco
    @teadwole....
    Let me make some things clear to u. .......................

@Somadpar...
    As I posted earlier when NDIC submitted the final list to FCC, they initially hav to sort out some issues that hav to do with slots.And after that they expected FCC to release the list immediately but to their suprise FCC says their Chairman was not around & they can't take a decision without him but he's expected at the office this week. This is the most credible info u can hav
    @ Fusco, I must admit you are one of the peoples whose info I have always relied upon without much curiosity but what I am still not been able to agree with is the fact that the same FCC chairman that was not around to take decision on NDIC took the same decision on CBN. Of course we can’t argue that the CBN supplementary recruitment is earlier than NDIC….that is just my worry.....

And again what can we say about somadpara that was at the NDIC HQ today and got info from an HR guy that the issue of non-substantive MD at the moment is also affecting the delay……

[quote=teadewole ]
    The list was first sent to FCC when there was no Managing Director @ NDIC.

When an Acting MD came on board. He requested for the list and scrutinized it.

He approved finally few weeks ago then sent it back to FCC.

This is what caused the delay.

Soon i mean very very soon the outcome will be made public.

This is the information i have.
    @Teadewole,
    I know you have always furnished the house with the most of authoritative info. But this is not the first time we have heard the word SOON and it doesn’t seem to be an attractive word any longer. We want much more specific and authoritative dates. I know you are more than equal to that task…

..the games continua, end date uncertain!!

I hope the list is not missing like the condolence register of our late president.jk

Hello House (or Room - if u like),
    Haven't got much to add except, waiting anxiously myself as anyone of u here.
    My very first post on here as well as hence my greeting in d beginning.
    My little contribution and further to Fusco previous post, I was driving a few hours ago n i realived the car infront of me carried a number plate FCC, it was a Honda Jeep (crisp) n as an NDIC hopeful my instinct went into over drive (thinking to my self those buggers holding thins up - lol), anyway coincidentally the FCC car pulled up opposite my office and i waited to see who it was.........wat do u know - it was the FCC boss (he came out of the car and entered the building while his driver waited. Now I recognised him cos he was on the interview panel @ kano where i was interviewed.

Good news is we now know the FCC Boss is NOW BACK (am using the word 'BOSS' as am not sure if he is the same person as chairman, whose absence supposedly is holding things up).

So guys stay tuned, we may get some activity afterall @ FCC!

Gudluck!!!

Candidates who were interviewed @ kano may want to help clarify on whether or not the FCC rep on the panel is indeed the Chairman or not - tnx n sorry for a lengthy but unloaded post!

+ Reply
Page 41 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast