+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@everybody...
    I took my time to post some summaries only to realise after posting that I created a new thread. So, anyone who wishes to comment on them should pls use this our usaul thread coz im not posting any info their again(it was initially a mistake)

THNX

@dbest..... As per my earlier comment immediately after the board meeting of 13th May, I said the mgt explained to the board members(when asked about sending notifications) that they submitted the final list to FCC but they r dragging feet over slot issue. And after another board meeting of 26th May, the board members were told that FCC hav not release the list coz their boss was'nt around. This shows that If not for the initial issue of slot, the list will probably be out frm FCC coz their boss may also be around by then & may be that was when CBN got their clearance(since it was a supplimentary list & probably has no issues). This is an insider info

@fusco
    Why don't you copy and your content you mistakenly posted, back in here for us all to benefit

Quote Originally Posted by fusco
    @dbest..... As per my earlier comment immediately after the board meeting of 13th May, I said the mgt explained to the board members(when asked about sending notifications) that they submitted the final list to FCC but they r dragging feet over slot issue. And after another board meeting of 26th May, the board members were told that FCC hav not release the list coz their boss was'nt around. This shows that If not for the initial issue of slot, the list will probably be out frm FCC coz their boss may also be around by then & may be that was when CBN got their clearance(since it was a supplimentary list & probably has no issues). This is an insider info
    Thanks Fusco......

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    @fusco
    Why don't you copy and your content you mistakenly posted, back in here for us all to benefit
    T-Cann..Find below Fusco post....

@everybody....
    Summary of my comments posted earlier:
    1-I begin by saying that I saw the list of about 130 candidates that was approved by the board & FCC(merit list) which was sorted according to states with each having 4 except 6 States having only 2.
    2- I said average of 1st test,2nd test & interview was used(talking about the list I saw)
    3-I then said that some slots were reserved for lobbyist coz the total to be recruited is about 150.
    4-I posted earlier that my source at NDIC office informed me that HR were seen holding a meeting on considering increase on the total number to be rucruited(probably that was when they added the lobbyist names).
    5- I was the first to post that the final list of about 155(which consist of merit+lobbyist) was sent back to FCC for endorsement but they r dragging feet due to some issues that hav to do with slots alotted to them
    6- I posted that NDIC has sorted out the slot issues with FCC
    7- And now, I maintain that the list is still with FCC and according to them, they are waiting for their Chairman to resumes this week b4 they finally approve it.

I'm assuring all house members that our ears will continue to be on the ground in the quest to source for credible info for all NDIC hopefuls.........May God help us

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@EVERYBODY....
    Im very sorry to all NDIC hopefulls, I dnt mean to create dis new path, this comment suppose to come under our usual thread by T-Cann(NDIC intervie & pay). It was a mistake I posted this on a news thread. So, all replies should come thru the other thread plsss

@everybody....
    Summary of my comments posted earlier:
    1-I begin by saying that I saw the list of about 130 candidates that was approved by the board & FCC(merit list) which was sorted according to states with each having 4 except 6 States having only 2.
    2- I said average of 1st test,2nd test & interview was used(talking about the list I saw)
    3-I then said that some slots were reserved for lobbyist coz the total to be recruited is about 150.
    4- I maintained that the merit list will stand but ofcourse their will be additions of lobbyist names(but without removing or substituting a name frm the merit list)
    5-I posted earlier that my source at NDIC office informed me that HR were seen holding a meeting on considering increase on the total number to be rucruited(probably that was when they added the lobbyist names).
    6- I was the first to post that the final list of about 155(which consist of merit+lobbyist) was sent back to FCC for endorsement but they r dragging feet due to some issues that hav to do with slots alotted to them
    7- I posted that NDIC has sorted out the slot issues with FCC
    8- And now, I maintain that the list was with FCC as at frd last week and according to them, they are waiting for their Chairman to resumes this week b4 they finally approve

I'm assuring all house members that our ears will continue to be on the ground in the quest to source for credible info for all NDIC hopefuls.........May God help us

@dbest,T-cann..... Pls see above the updated versions coz I made some little corrections frm the one dbest quoted

Well done @Fusco

@fusco
    sound analysis there, i'm really impressed with the progression breakdown of your info, How blessed we are to have a scores of brilliant minds in the house here, i just hope NDIC wont loose half of us to their foot dragging. God bless you and others seriously helping us out from our Abuja station. lol!!

@Mp4
    Thank you. i guess you are in Abuja too?

@teadewole
    I may be wrong but i have a feeling many posting and non-posting(observers) members of our thread know somethings some of us dont know but who knows, due to some factors beyond their control, they cant devulge,...borrowing a leaf from one of our esteemed member, NOBODY CAN TRACE YOU HERE AND YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOOSE, otherwise, you have accolades and admiration to benefit from the rest of us.
    So if you have info, specific info in point on this matter, free feel to help guys with it or better still, take 'style' to inform us in parables-lol

@everybody
    good to know we are all holding up well and learning our 'courses' well, it will pay off real soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    @fusco
    sound analysis there, i'm really impressed with the progression breakdown of your info, How blessed we are to have a scores of brilliant minds in the house here, i just hope NDIC wont loose half of us to their foot dragging. God bless you and others seriously helping us out from our Abuja station. lol!!

@Mp4
    Thank you. i guess you are in Abuja too?

@teadewole
    I may be wrong but i have a feeling many posting and non-posting(observers) members of our thread know somethings some of us dont know but who knows, due to some factors beyond their control, they cant devulge,...borrowing a leaf from one of our esteemed member, NOBODY CAN TRACE YOU HERE AND YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOOSE, otherwise, you have accolades and admiration to benefit from the rest of us.
    So if you have info, specific info in point on this matter, free feel to help guys with it or better still, take 'style' to inform us in parables-lol

@everybody
    good to know we are all holding up well and learning our 'courses' well, it will pay off real soon!!!

I love the internet, you are what you say you are, like now I'm Chinese living in Russia but actually attended the NDIC interview

Re NDIC

CBN first and suppl interview result ws out for duration of 2 months. Why NDIC case is different

I don't know why I'm not panicky over this NDIC delay. It's just like I know what the outcome would be.

Re NDIC

CBN first interview ws held on Nov 09 d result ws out on Feb 2010. Suppl interview held on 18 March 2010 and result ws out on May 2010.

+ Reply
Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast