+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

ONE JUST GET TO HEAR DIFFERENT STORIES ON THIS N.D.I.C ISSUE.
    A FRIEND WHO SAID HE CHECKED THE LIST WITH FCC SOME WEEKS AGO SAID THE LIST HAS BEEN SEALED AND RETURNED TO NDIC,AS I TALK WITH YOU. SHE SAID IF I KNEW SOME1 IN NDIC WHO COULD CHECK FOR ME , BUT NA BABA GOD ONLY I SABI.
    ALTHOUGH HIS NAME WASN'T ON THE LIST BUT THAT THEY WERE FAIR IN REFLECTING FEDERAL CHARACTER. WHILE SOME STATES GOT JUST 2 SLOTS SOME STATES GOT UP TO 10 DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH QUOTA IS LEFT TO BE FILED IN YOUR STATE. BUT DEFINITELY IN THE PROCESS OF SELECTION 'WURU-WURU" CANT BE RULED OUT.

LETS JUST BELIEVE ANY MOMENT FROM NOW, WE WILL BE CONTACTED.BELIEVE IN GOD AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. WHAT WILL BE WILL BE!

Re NDIC

@clubone05, I don't have anybody in CBN. D recruitmt is purely merit. I do believe NDIC wil do dsame, so don't believe those rumor dat makin around d NDIC issue. As of me I know NDIC wil cal me 4 as Assistant Manager bank Examiner bcox my performance at 2nd test and d interview ws excellent . As of d supplementary CBN recruitmt advert ws not make public bcox it for only selected state in order to fill their quota. Bayelsa ws d only state in south dat partake on suppl recruitmt d rest were from north.D test was conducted under strick supervision of FCC. I also learnt dat another test ws held on 26th April 2010.

Dieperye
    if the cbn recruitment was not advertised,how did u hear about it?i remember u telling the cbn thread that an uncle who works there asked u to apply....

Re NDIC

@clubone05, d advert was circulated every where in my state wit d help of FCC state office. And i ws not interested initial bcox of 9ja factor, also i'm admin officer in my state civil service wic give me free assess to further my studies..BUT a former Board of director whom from my villa told me to applied and i did.Two of his children whose my friend also applied. he told us plain dat d recruitmt wil base on merit. Could believe one of them drop afta d test while d other drop at d interview.

Quote Originally Posted by moyinoluwavictor
    ONE JUST GET TO HEAR DIFFERENT STORIES ON THIS N.D.I.C ISSUE.
    A FRIEND WHO SAID HE CHECKED THE LIST WITH FCC SOME WEEKS AGO SAID THE LIST HAS BEEN SEALED AND RETURNED TO NDIC,AS I TALK WITH YOU. SHE SAID IF I KNEW SOME1 IN NDIC WHO COULD CHECK FOR ME , BUT NA BABA GOD ONLY I SABI.
    ALTHOUGH HIS NAME WASN'T ON THE LIST BUT THAT THEY WERE FAIR IN REFLECTING FEDERAL CHARACTER. WHILE SOME STATES GOT JUST 2 SLOTS SOME STATES GOT UP TO 10 DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH QUOTA IS LEFT TO BE FILED IN YOUR STATE. BUT DEFINITELY IN THE PROCESS OF SELECTION 'WURU-WURU" CANT BE RULED OUT.

LETS JUST BELIEVE ANY MOMENT FROM NOW, WE WILL BE CONTACTED.BELIEVE IN GOD AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. WHAT WILL BE WILL BE!
    Sure, different stories have been told about this NDIC issue. We have heard the story of four per state; 150 candidates in all; successful candidates to be contacted in May; Tussle between NDIC and FITC; successful candidates to be contacted via mail; etc but nothing seems to have actually happened… But one thing is certain the drama will surely come to an end one day.

What I crave for most is the list to be made public ASAP…..

May be this will happen in the coming weeks. Enjoy your weekend….

Thanks for the insight.i was trying to get my facts right.pls i meant no offence.i pray u find favor in ur new job at cbn.

@lucky
    Thank u for replying.I feel you too. The joni of a thousand miles start with d very 1st step and ends with d very last step...NDIC will not be an exception!
    @diepreye
    Am very happy for you.thanks for all your explanations and d display of maturity and candour all thru our enquiries today, we wanted to know and you ve made us know.

Pls do you think of this NDIC expedition whereby half of d prospective candidates have moved on with other jobs-example is yourself and another guy here that have gotten a job with an intl NGO and he said it here categorically that he does think he'll take NDIC job if he's offered.
    The point now is there's high probability that NDIC will be tolling the path of supplimentary selection process too. Why do we do things like this in Nig? It just doesn't add up for me!

@diepreye
    Pls when you resume training, help the house to enquire from proggresives like yourself on the entry level pay package of CBN in comparison with the asummed NDIC package, if not for entry level, you could find for next level-that shd be level 09,if you have any info even now,share with the house,at least,it'll distract us abit from ones worries.God bless you!

I have a feeling you stay in Port Harcourt, am I right.
    All d dest o!

@T-Cann....... My brother, im still very much around. The current info I hav is very much in line with what 'haywhy4usuall' & 'lucky' posted earlier that the list is still with FCC. But the reason FCC gave NDIC for still holding on to the list is that their Chairman has not been on seat & they cant approve without him(what a stupid & silly excuse). Anyway, he's expected at the office next week Tue(1st June). So, lets hope that FCC be thru with the list by latest next week & notification follows immediately

N.B NDIC has sorted out the earlier issue of slots with FCC ( by considering their request) and still the delay on the part of FCC. It seem that this FCC officials are selfish,dumb headed,corrupt & .......

@ T- cann,
    Am in PH, It seen disclosing salary is a top secret in CBN and NDIC. am saying it bcox one of school mate was employed by CBN on Feb, I have asked him times without nos about the CBN salary but refused to disclosed it. I asked him today and he told me that they signed an official doc not to disclosed salary, bocx the appointmt letter did not state the amt only the benefit ones is entitle
    As of NDIC I asked the interview panel how the salary look like. and i was told that, it will not be disclose until I become a Staff. I was warrant to ask them, bcox they insisted that I should fill my expected salary from NDIC before they will interview me.

@ House, pls if any one have an idea of hw the pay look like, should it here, bcox i do not want made a wrong choice btw CBN and NDIC, besides I do not regret by resigning in my Civil services job that am due for Grade level 10 .

The intrigue is actually fascinating, I'm watching all these with a bottle of coke and of course popcorn

Am sick of the games. I called my representative in FCC today and he told me "point-blank" that he hasn't seen the list, and doesn't know where in FCC it is. He also hinted that the chairman may be sitting on it, the way he is sitting on the FRC list. These conflicting signals point to just one thing: confusion! I've decided to chase other dreams and forget this NDIC conundrum. If it turns out good later, fine, else no skin pain!

@fusco
    Bros, good to hear from you,how's Abj? Thanks for d insight! Pls, the way things re going now, can someone help me with my name check on d list?
    Ok, never mind, just kidding, I ve promised myself not to peep b4 d list is released, just that the temptatn is getting worse for me to peep! Lol!!

@diepreye
    CBN or NDIC career path and their feel on your CV will on any day be beta than L-10 in Rivers st. Civil service, thank your God, as rgds your choice, just go and resume at CBN, don't look at the salary difference btw the 2 orgs now, CBN has more corporate visibility than NDIC,& think abt the name 'CBN' on ur CV if you decide to move on.above all, ask God,and you can never choose wrongly!

@da-best&clubby
    How una dey now?

@everyone
    Let us take this process as one big lesson in life, having courses such as preserverance,patience,undying hope,relentless faith,God dependance belief against all odds on its syllabus.
    One thing is certain,how well we learn and inbibe these courses will go a long way to determine how toughened and prepared we'll be for other ordeals in life!
    It is well with us all!

+ Reply
Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast