+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

I'm back...like i said before.anybody i mean anybody that knows someone in Ndic will tell u that the whole process as now become a sham...the info now is that the board and mgt of NDIC approved 180 but because of the lobbyist and some external pressure they are trying to increase the number to abt 300.there is nothing like merit list.the board and mgt can pick anybody they like irrespective of ur score,proved u passed all the stages.so that praying that there are no lobbyist from ur state.

At this point, I am no longer interested whether a list is on merit or whether it’s for the lobbyists. What I am interested is for the successful ones to be contacted. If the list has been made public since, one would have taken any outcome with faith and life will definitely go on. We know the Nigerian factor will always come into play but the list should just be made public.

Last week I accidentally met with one of the guys that invigilated us. He works with FITC. The guy doesn’t know me but I recognise him. I approached him politely and asked about the NDIC. From the way the guy responded, he dint know much about the issue. He said he dint know but he knows that they have an acting MD that may be that is what is delaying the stuff. It shows that the issue is completely off FITC.

I know if the list is made public, the unsuccessful ones will not die and life will definitely go on. Now this delay is not palatable at all and it is really affecting a lot of peoples plan (at least I know of myself.)

Its obvious that people have really lost interest about this thread. For the first time in a long time, the topic has been pushed out of the first page…..This particular post just managed to get it back to first page and I know if things remain as they are it will soon be pushed out again…

T-Cann, Clubeone05,Tadewole,Fusco,Chiomah,Sidolala and others...........Where are you

NDIC should go Hell with their job. I have been employed by CBN as senior supervisor, induction will hold on 13th June in lagos, 1 week duration

Quote Originally Posted by dieperye
    NDIC should go Hell with their job. I have been employed by CBN as senior supervisor, induction will hold on 13th June in lagos, 1 week duration
    YES O. THAT IS THE SPIRIT BROTHER!

Bros da best,
    Am stil much around here,
    I read all posts dropped here but what can I do, but watch how events unfold.
    It just a case of being dragged to the edge!
    God dey sha!

I think anybody waitng for that list should prepare for the worst but still expect the best. anything can still happen. am simply waiting and watching
    dont lose hope.................

Quote Originally Posted by dieperye
    That is great to learn...Thank your stars..Your spirit has worked for you. You have always have that believe and it has woked for you.Gud luck bro and have a 9s career with CBN...How I wish NDIC can be aware so that they can just allow someone else have your post....

Quote Originally Posted by ronniethesage
    I think anybody waitng for that list should prepare for the worst but still expect the best. anything can still happen. am simply waiting and watching
    dont lose hope.................
    That is it bro..Prepare for the worst and expect the best....
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    Bros da best,
    Am stil much around here,
    I read all posts dropped here but what can I do, but watch how events unfold.
    It just a case of being dragged to the edge!
    God dey sha!
    T-Cann.....Na true sha....morale is generally low....God dey....

@dieperye how did u get ur notification?if u get the ndic job to,what will u do?

Quote Originally Posted by clubone05
    @dieperye how did u get ur notification?if u get the ndic job to,what will u do?
    I think he already answered that question when he said to hell with NDIC......

Re NDIC

I was notified tru post, we did out text on 26 feb 2010 and interview on 18 n 19th March 2010. All in ABUJA .Initial i intended settled down wit NDIC bcox i applied as assist ant manager level 09. And CBN had also offered me wit 09. I'l not accept NDIC again but am 95% sure dat NDIC wil call me.

@diepreye
    Good for you,am so happy for you, you re one of those with a relentless faith that NDIC will surely pick you, see how God surprised you pleasantly!
    Pls don't forget Naijahotjobs, come in here as often as you can to help guys with info & God will keep breaking grounds for you.
    Just curious, what happened with CBN, I thot they have absorbed all their selected candidates, what triggered,hope it's not the case of their 1st list candidates not pausing their lives for them and moving on?
    I have a feeling NDIC may be found doing this too, when half of those on your merit list have moved on, they will have to conduct supplimentary test&interview to fill the spaces.
    @anybody
    Is it true that some people applied for Mgt Asst grade equivalent at CBN and on appointment letters at resumptn(that's 1 year long process)they were upgraded to Asst Manager grade equivalent?am talking about this Feb 2010 CBN selection.

Cant even undastand d rythm of music ndic is playing anymor,one is so confused on what kind of dance step to apply.God pass dem.

+ Reply
Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast