+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,105 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Hey all,

I found this read pretty interesting, have a look!

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com...iness&Itemid=3

Adamawa is pretty special to get 9employee, altho am sure the real number may be up to twice dat .........hahahaha

by d way, is there really gonna ba 2nd batch, abi na job!!!!

It's on Thisday and Daily Trust. I'm afraid, the 2009 recruitment has been concluded. If any one tells you of 2nd batch, tell him its a lie. I guess, the few who went through the supplimentary test and interview (203 of them) still stand a slight chance of joining as 2010 employees, not 2nd batch! . A total of 134 were offered the job, but 126 accepted the offer. That means, there are at least 8 more slots to fill. That is all for 2009 recruitment. I guess that in the next few weeks, the 2010 would be concluded. If you didn't partake in the supplementary tests, just forget it.

They that put their trust in the Lord Jesus shall not be put 2shame. I am a second batch hopefull,from the 2009 old school. I want u 2know Celemel that it is not over for me and as many as are hoping on God. The daily trust didnt say wheter or not it is over, u can believe what u like but soon me and the hopefulls will smile and it would be big. 2my fellow hopefulls, still believe, it would cost you nothing to do so just believe. To the Ndic freshers, wish u guys d best of time this week. Abeg make una keep us updated with infoooooooooooooo. C u guys soon

Emeka..goodluck. Beware of wishful thinking. I'm sure, I know what I'm talking about. Lets adopt a wait and see approach. Check this list out:

Believe what you may Celemel, and say what you wish to: God runs this world by his words and we also run our world by words. This recruitment cannot be over until it's actually concluded - when I and all those who trusted God gets into NDIC, in Jesus name, Amen.

@Creationxt, thanks my brother for ur statement of fact. Its not over till we the hopefulls get in. I know celmel's point of view, he is from the new school of those that were interviewed in August. No matter ur no, God's will will be done. I looked at the list as he requested, but like i said earlier on, i would sing my son of victory on this thread. I have what i say. and so 2u too, u have what u say. keep ur confession firm.

I beg I need info as per anywhere they are writing aptitude test in Port Harcourt this weekend, next weekend, and so on. Pls anyone that has info should give me details.
    “Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are YOU. I am I.” –Osho

To Nasir n d all the Moslem brothers dat av kept this tread alife, wish u guys a wonderful holiday. Make una post our rice n meat oo!

@Emeka0903, Creationxt
    It's my wish that we all get into NDIC. I know no one there. I'm as concerend about everything as you are. Don't get me wrong pls. AND, my name isn't in the list I attached. I however was sharing privileged information I have. You don't need to attack me. In life, when things don't go your way, you dust yourself up and move on. It's always the last key that opens the door. We have no reason whatsoever to cast aspersions on one another over nothing! There's still hope in the horizon but NDIC isn't the be-all-end-all organization in the world. Keep the faith!

@ ALL
    Hello and hope everyone is fine.

just got something to say here, mainly that I am disappointed by how our fellow comrades have neglected us on this forum.

This was certainly not the case b4 d 1st batch were called, even more disheartening is the fact that we all struggled (side by side as brothers n sisters) for info on this ndic issue. however now that some guys have moved on and started work at ndic, guys dat we were together with have now discarded us, even tho we all benefited from the info some of the 2nd batch hopefuls sourced.

Now don’t give me any crap about being too busy (that excuse has been exhausted), pardon me but really that is not good enough. In d past when info was hard to come by, at least there was still little coming through even if not entirely 100 accurate.

Not that one is desperate to the point where any info (accurate or not) will do but my point is even once guys we no dey see una face for here. No need for name calling but all of a sudden some former brothers n sisters that were very supportive have now suddenly lost interest or perhaps don’t know how to use the internet anymore or something.

At dis point may I just say again that while I understand any info contributed here is solely and wholly voluntary, by force no dey here, but at the same time rarely does one see a good thing such as the togetherness exhibited here in the past. As such, that some have moved on, does not mean to abandon the rest especially wen u guys are now on the inside as compared to b4 wen u were on the outside (of ndic).
    if u have info, pls posting it wont require more than a min or two (if I must remind u - lol).

Thanks, if u have lost interest and not bothered about us waiting for 2nd batch then, neva mind but see u at NDIC if God wills.

Am out!

Parley,

I really feeel you and your concern about the sudden disposition of our dearest be4-be4 colleaugues to the usual issue of es-pirit-de-corp. I have said it here once on this forum that I am afraid they would behave like a typical Nigerian-politician.

Please mind them not!!!! if they decide not to show face again on this blog...Thank GOD for the life of the owner of this website(NAIJAHOTJOBS)..hence it would have been possible for them to destroy the bridge having cross to the other side by blocking the site permanently or disable accessibility to the network.

Do you really blame our erstwhile evil-genius, Uncle IBB when he posited sometimes ago that the Nigerian youths are not yet matured for leadership position.

These are the typical examples of Nigerian future leaders who will progress from NDIC to the Mininstry of Finance or even ascend to the highest position..Thou shall know them by their fruit.

Mentioning their names is like given unneccessary glory to a common mortal...I personally really dont care if they provide information again on this blog..I believe so much that the water that a man will drink will not flow pass him.

Reading through the past Epistles of our dear comrades I am appalled by the hypocritical content of their spiritual and superfulous religious beliefs....SUDDENLY, we can not match what they preach with what they do..Anyway, cast not your trust or hope in any human being..-that is the LEARNING POINT.

However, to the remaining NDIC Hopefuls, Let's not rest on our oars..let's continue to be prayerful and keep the hope alive..Even when they thought it was over..let us prove to them that it is still possible and before they know it we shall join them there..YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOW VERY VERY BUSY.

@LagosMAYOR,MP4 If u guys read my last contribution on this thread, u won't split hairs over nothing. The recruitment in NDIC for the 2009 batch was concluded. They have ALL been posted to their stations and resumed fully last monday after a week's break. They collected their allowee and are basking and relishing in their new lives. You cant blame them coz most are trying to settle down. They don't as yet have access to d net from the office. If you were they, you would go the same way. That said, there is NO second batch whatsoever. I've posted this before and it is privileged information. Don't wait on NDIC. It's finished. They may soon start the 2010 shortlist just to fill the remaining FEW vacancies from the supplementary candidates.

Although I have not contacted any of my new colleagues in NDIC on this note but I believe my words will be the same with the words of all us therefore want all the aggrieved NDIC hopefuls to consider the following facts:
    -We are sorry for our silence behavior;
    -We have little or no information from NDIC to share with you on this thread;
    -We are facing challenges of settling down which hinders the quest for recruitment information;
    -We cannot suggest anything because we are now insiders (anything you said might be used against you);
    -Prayer is the best answer to your questions;
    -We are wishing all the hopefuls to get employed in NDIC or better institutions respectively.

+ Reply
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast