+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,080 to 1,092 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@lagosmayor and all
    Pls keep the belief and hope up and burning, like I ve said earlier last week, if the job is yours, its yours!

Pls let me quickly say somethings here for the sake of the house generally and those that have been calling me for info.
    1. NDIC is a very open and transparent corp as far as my 1 week + of been a staff has shown(can't go into details cos of time)
    2. Lagosmayor, myself and my other colleagues who are members of naijahotjobs will try our hardest best to be near to the house, tho I will want you to appreciate the sheer load of the training and induction program we are undergoing here, we will still be here till another 2wks. So pls understand that most members may not be able to post often again due to the weight of the induction program and need to study after close of work.
    3. I for one have promised b4 now and am repeating it again that if I come across any info that will calm you and make you more informed, i'll be the 1st to post it for you.
    4. The whole process is rigorous and closure is evening like every job, to make things not too smooth, internet access is not available to most of my colleagues and sometimes to myself.

So pls be understanding, praying and stay calm; the whole HR is occupied with our documentation exercise.so let's be hopeful, but be rest assured tha the corporation is a transparent one.

@ all
    what T cann said is the actual truth of the matter but we are assuring u guys that we shall get u informed with solid and authentic facts that may come our way. we are wishing all the best.

@all
    I have an info dat these guys were expected to take in 300 but eventually took 134 at first instance.So guys fight and pray for the remainder slots cos its competitive.God alone can do it. i am a testimony to that .Make sure u utilise all prayer avenues as He alone can do it.

@Abu
    Thank you, see you at Reitz 2moro. Hope you had a nice weekend?
    Cheers!

Hello house, please I am new here and wish to ues this opportunity to congratulate the housemates that just got employed. I also need info badly with regards to the result of the NDIC interview held between 5th - 7th August. Thanks all.

@ T-cann
    I tried to reach you on Saturday 2ist Aug.

HELLO GUYS,

It's been quite a while we heard news about the latest development as the the 2ND Batch list..What's happening my peopleeeee?

ANY newsssssssssss Guys

@ LAGOSMAYOR
    we are trying to our best to get u ppl informed but we do not have enough time for that bcos they engage virtually all our time in the name of induction, dont worry, just keep on praying.

batch A members,pls can u state how much the pay is?

Hello Everyone,
    Its been a gruelling & enlightening induction programme for myself and other colleagues, thankfully this is the final week...after which one can re-energise and prepare for the job proper. May God guide us all.
    For the hopefuls (2nd batch),i wish to reiterate that NDIC is a very transparent and serious organisation that will provide you with all you require to develop....have no doubt in your mind that if you're qualified, you'll be one of us soon....the latest i heard is that 2nd batch induction will commence in october, so keep ur fingers crossed and pray hard cos this is the place to be.
    The programme is so demanding that we barely have time for any other activity but we'll try to keep you posted. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!

....the latest i heard is that 2nd batch induction will commence in october, so keep ur fingers crossed and pray hard cos this is the place to be

NASIR, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. IT GLADDENS THE HEART TO HEAR THAT OUR INDUCTION(2ND BATCH) COMMENCES IN OCTOBER. SO BY ALL CALCULATIONS WE SHOULD EXPECT NDIC TO START DESPATCH OF LETTERS BY 2ND WEEK SEPTEMBER MAKING PROVISION FOR THE USUAL ONE MONTH NOTICE BEFORE RESUMPTION FOR INDUCTION...OR WHAT DO YOU THINK, GUYSSS

@ Nasir. Good to know you guys are doing great. Thanks a lot for the information. It is really helpful. Cheers.

HELLO TCANN & PROGRESSIVE PPLE,

WHILE WE ARE STILL CONGRATULATING YOU GUYS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF YOUR INDUCTION COURSE I WISH TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT THIS BLOG IS UNUSUALLY COOL FOR MY LIKING..DOES IT MEAN THERE IS NO NEWS YET...

..TCANNNNNNNNNNN
    ...NASIRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ...EMEKAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ...DAYGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    ...MODUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    ...TATTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LET'S HAVE THE NEWS...BREAK THE NEWSSSS..WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE 2ND BATCH,GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

+ Reply
Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast