+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@chiomamoh,nice one

@everyone
    pls guys just dont come here seeking info...u can provide some yourselfs...remember blessed is the one that giveth....reach out to ppl u know that know ppl...go to ndic offices in other states...just something.

I hibernated to watch events unfold from afar. It's been a very long and tortuous wait for the 'powers-that-be'. Everything however seems to be playing out exactly the typical Nigerian way. I used to have hope beyond measure, in the ability of FITC/NDIC to conduct some sensible recruitment exercise and admit the best of hands into the employ of the NDIC - a regulator of financial institutions. Alas, hope has suddenly dissolved like ash in my mouth and given way to frustration, disillusion, disappointment and abracadabra.

Something simply doesn't add up with me. If they intended to employ 130 or 150 of us from the start, why the heck did they subject 1000+ people to the interview after 2 aptitude tests? If they had in mind to employ just 2 people from say, Akwa Ibom and Kano, why did they invite 36+ from AKS and 20+ from Kano for the interview? What exactly were their intentions? Just to punish job-seekers? It really makes very little sense to me.

@FUSCO, et al
    I have reservations for your claims with respect to the merit criteria. If you say that the top scorers from each state would grab the slots, what if all of them were Bank Examiners for example? Or, IT MA's? And what if the top scorers were DM's? or Managers? And, what if all the Legal people scored slightly above average? Would that therefore mean that no Legal person would be employed? I guess the criteria for selecting people has a broader base than just average of the 3 scores. So many factors would come to play, including who you know.

@ALL
    Whoever sees the list should please reveal more. We can't wait. Lets go......

Quoting Celemel.

@FUSCO, et al
    I have reservations for your claims with respect to the merit criteria. If you say that the top scorers from each state would grab the slots, what if all of them were Bank Examiners for example? Or, IT MA's? And what if the top scorers were DM's? or Managers? And, what if all the Legal people scored slightly above average? Would that therefore mean that no Legal person would be employed? I guess the criteria for selecting people has a broader base than just average of the 3 scores. So many factors would come to play, including who you know.

You were just faster in placing ur post before mine, but you helped me hit my point right on the head!
    This poser is open4all, let's trash it!
    Its a serious point worth us analysing and justaposing with previous info.Not that the previous infos re wrong, its just to keep ourselves busy,& d house lively!
    Ovre to everyone that wil volunteer superior argument.

how long do we have to wait? i also observe that even if you try to search thru FITC website it will display the NDIC interview information but if you click on any info it will display this "The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable". So the question HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT, or better still I DONT WANNA WAIT IN VAIN FOR NDIC JOB

@ Chiomamomah…

If you followed the threads properly, you will see that T- Cann does not think nothing is on merit. The point is that as much as we believe that things can be done on merit we are not ruling out the possibility of manipulations along the line. Fusco is also an adherent to this fact….The merit is not 100%.....

@ Celemel nice one
    I have also been pondering about the issue you raised. It is a know fact that Bank Examiners has the most number of applicant. What if the top 5 candidates in all states happen to be Bank Examiners and MA (which is not impossible considering their numbers)? Does that mean they are going to recruit only Bank Examiners?

Also don’t forget that the second test wasn’t unified for all departments and all cadres. So how can the same criteria be used for all?

I have looked at all of these issues and came to the conclusion that the selection criteria might not just be average of the scores from the three stages of the selection process. Other criteria may also come into play including who knows who…

What I want now is for them to make the list public so that everyone’s mind will be at rest. I know that whatever the outcome, it is not going to be the end of life and life must definitely continues.

Above all, though nervous, I am still very positive and wish everyone here good luck….Meet you all at the top……

@dbest
    Thank you for the attention and correction on d point of fact you brought out of Chiomamomah's post.
    I saw Chiomamomah's post but I decided to ignore it because it's obvious he has either not read the previous posts thoroughly or he's mixing up persons vis a vis their posts.
    thank you for the comment.

@dbest I didn't say anything was 100% on merit.@t cann sorry bout the mixup from your post u will see a put a questionmark beside ur name as I was sure I was referring to the right person. All the best

Nice one Chiomah You just demonstrated a mature mind...

I mean from my post u will see I wasn't sure I was refering to the right person.

@Chiomamomah
    No qualms my broda
    Mixups always occur now and again. We re nt totally immune to it.
    Thanks to you and dbest.

No problem Chioma we already understand ur point...

Whats up? You sound like someone that can also feed us with info.We will appreciate any info that can lift our spirit and morale...This wait is killing.....

Well I went to visit some guy who is close to some board members and was suprised that people had not received their letters.According to his source people should have started receiving letters by now. When I told him noone had received letters he was suprised and said he would talk to his source and get back to me.

+ Reply
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast