+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Congrats!
    Whatever they pay it's ok and better than none!

It's not far from what is obtainable in the Commercial banking sector btw N100 - 200K max. for start.

After two years your appointment will be confirmed that is when the big pay & other benefits start coming.

You will be entitled to terminal benefits, Housing Allowance, Upfront.. etc.

As a confirmed staff, you can take loan from other banks use it for your pressing needs, u can also take Mortgage facilities from FMBN for your house. You can go on annual leave, get your leave allowance.

One of their functions is supervision of banks who knows if you will meet Top officials of other banks and switch over?

The sky is bright.

We've a product on "HOW TO GET JOBS IN BANKS & OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, OIL & GAS, BLUE-CHIPS COMPANIES"
    By CETADECO CONSULTANCY SERVICES
    for more text Your name/ email/phone to the Customer's desk
    0704-252-0521

Cheers!

Watch out for our seminar on the Topic, check Nigerian Dailies

@harrysilver
    Pls don't insult the intelligence of the good peo of this thread & their resourcefulness of sourcing for info under the guise of selling your services. What do you take us for
    Pls we are serious minded peo here, you don't have to feed us with wrong/unverified info bcos you want to sell your services.
    Courtesy begat courtesy.pls don't do so again.thank you.

@clubone05.... A list of about 130+ candidates that was based on merit(per state),duly ratified & approved by the board(with each member having a copy), duly endorsed by FCC(also having a copy) will not be altered. If they had that intention, they would have done their manupulation earlier b4 presenting the list. So, I disagree in STRONG TERMS ur claim of the list being changed. My source that iv been talking about is a close family relation and has a copy of the final approved merit list which he showed me. At this juncture I humbly wish to inform all House Members that by the Grace of Almighty Allah my name has made the list(Bnk Examiner).Infact, thats why he showed me the list coz he was really impressed and anxious to break the good news to me. I wish all of u the best, See u at the top

N.B- The list we r talking about is merit list containing about 130+ names per state, all states r having top 4 candidates with the exception of about 5-6 states having only top 2. Expectedly, they hav 2 reserve some slots to be distributed among the who is who as no recruitment exercise will be 100% based on merit. But if they r recruiting a total of 150 as I was informed by my reliable source and the merit list stood at 130+, was'nt that about 90% based on merit?

Pls cud u xplain wat u mean by top 4 candidate

@essien2009........ Pls kinly read my first post, iv explained clearly

@Fusco,the list you saw,was it for Management Assistance position or for all the grades?,and did you apply for an MA position?

@gydo..... The list is for all the posions: MA,AM,DM, MGR etc

@dbest, clubone, lawals, lucky,
    what shd we do now?
    I for one will keep waitng for the list disclosure as i have been waiting on God all these while, though i have a strong anxiety/urge to nose around or ask to get my name checked up, but i will not succum to the urge, if GOD didnt put my name on that list, then i dont have any business in NDIC and no man can help me!!
    Am still waiting for the list, i ve had to wait for a 2nd test for 6mths, 2 months is still not too much for me to wait and hope for the best.

@fusco
    When in your estimation do you think people will be contacted? candidly pls, this is one of the best charity you can do for this house at this crucial point, if you do not know or you cant access this info, kindly say so.
    Least i forget, congratulations, am happy for you, i will be surprised if my name is not on that list, so be ready to congratulate me too very soon.

@ fusco you have resurrected this thread by giving us this lively information, may the Almighty Allah reward you abundantly and i hope to meet u as a bank examiner at the induction.

Please kindly respond to T-cann's question as per when successful candidate will be contacted . Thx

@T- Cann....... I sincerely pray that ur name & that of other House members like dbest,clubone05,essien2009,lawals,lucky sontoro,layla, makama and every other House member who participated in the interview will finally make the list. On the issues of when the list will be made public. Why I initially said b4 the end of dis week is bcos that was what my source informed me. He said at the last board meeting held on 27th of April, the mgt assured the board members that succesful candidates will get notification dis week. With dis info, we r sure every thing will be made public any moment from now, If if dose'nt happen this week, lets assume they r not ready yet

@T-Cann,

I honestly do not know what to do now. But I think the way Fusco has articulated his claim here gave me no other option than to believe him. His claims are so straight forward and have substance.

@Fusco, I know it may not be easy for you to help us check. I don’t know if you can help with the following questions?
    How many people are selected per department and per grade? If I know this, it may help me determine my chance of being chosen. Also which state are you from?

Also, as T-Cann has earlier asked, can you advise when the successful candidates will be contacted, if you know?.

I am sure your mind is at rest now since you already know waz up. We also want to have the same feeling. You know what am saying…

Also Congratulations and barakallahu fihi, I am happy for you and I pray and hope I will also be congratulated same way too Insha Allahu…

@dbest..... I really cant say the distribution per department coz when I saw the list I dont have time for that analysis. What im sure is dat Bnk Examiners have the highest number. Kindly read my preceedind post to see what I said about the expected notification time. wish u all the best dbest

Thanks fusco...am sure u cantel which state u re from?...

+ Reply
Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast