+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@clubone
    Be circumspect, don't believe everything you hear.listen to it, but put it thru a litmus test, obviously the claims by Numel I believe have some exagarations.for one, decision of who makes the final list is not at FCC's level.
    In as much as it's not unlikely that some overvealous fed officials are capable of unprofessional conduct as that, I in my own opinion still feels it amounts to a little effort to help anyone get to the list at that level.moreover, as an aside, na only God fit get anybody anything for this life, man go promise you and fail, but if baba promise u, he no fit fail! Just my penny!

Why allowing applicants to go thru all kind of demoralizing pressure if the selection process wount b on merit.neva d less my hope is stil bourning and very much alive til d whole issue is ova.but one tin is for sure,those who tink they can use thier position to cheat odas God wil definatly arest dem one day.brodas n sistas despite all stories about d list not on merit pls kip ur faiht alive cos God is d begina n finisher of our faith.in him i put my all.wish u all d best.

Re NDIC

I've seen all ur post as regards d notification of d successful candidate. But it did not move me at all bcox i've not seen d outcome of d exercise in my dreams.when saw it,them i kno dat it's at hand. I kno dat i'm among the successful one anyhw they do wit d list. Bcox we are not up to 10 applicant from my state dat attend d interview at various depts

@ dieperye, ur post is quite intresting and I like your confidence...But what gave you that believe?Why are you so sure? What is your state and what department did u apply for?

Re NDIC

I'm from d creeks of Niger delta.D hope and future of Nigeria. I applied for Assistant Mgr Bank Exeminer. I'm convince bcox everytin is reveal to me from dreams. I'm CBN expectant for d interview conducted on 18 and 19 march 2010. Dat outcome had revealed to me tru dreams.

I like this your sellf believe and I hope it works for you.Only time will tell.
    @ Fusco, is there still any posibility that succesful ones will be officially notified today?....

[quote=T-Cann ]
    @clubone
    Be circumspect, don't believe everything you hear.listen to it, but put it thru a litmus test, obviously the claims by Numel I believe have some exagarations.for one, decision of who makes the final list is not at FCCs.
    @ T CANN- I wonder how exagerating or mis representing facts will be of any benefit to me, i am a very busy person and i havnt got that luxury of time to come here and exergerate facts.
    I only used my personal experience to corroborate certain opinions that dis whole thing is not purely on merit-Nigeria hasnt gotten there yet. All my life, i have never had any Godfather or long leg anywhere and yet, nothing good has ever eluded me.
    Its all about Gods favour and destiny-but that is not to say that '' chuwa chuwa''doesnt play its own role

@ T CANN- I wonder how exagerating or mis representing facts will be of any benefit to me, i am a very busy person and i havnt got that luxury of time to come here and exergerate facts.
    I only used my personal experience to corroborate certain opinions that dis whole thing is not purely on merit-Nigeria hasnt gotten there yet. All my life, i have never had any Godfather or long leg anywhere and yet, nothing good has ever eluded me.
    Its all about Gods favour and destiny-but that is not to say that '' chuwa chuwa''doesnt play its own role

@nuelmae
    Am happy this is coming out of you, all i just did was to psychologically harass a reaction out of you by posing to you a stress-test rejoinder to your post, now, that forced out a reaction from you which am of certainty now that the contents thereof are 99.9% true.
    What i doubted initially was 1stly, your claim of the call by the Fed commissioner from FCC and 2ndly, his assurance of landing you the job if you really want it.
    The 1st claim i doubt no more now inferring from your reaction to my post.
    But the 2nd claim,.......hmmmmm..my doubt lies not in the fact that you are misrepresenting but the fact that the Fed commissioner at FCC can actually and of truth, bring his promise to you to reality.
    Read the recent posts by FUSCO and try to put 1+1 together and you may have an idea of current twist in this whole process.
    Anyway, as i wish myself well, i wish you and my other friends (who have faithfully been keeping faith and vigil here) well too.

@FUSCO, CLUBONE05, CELEMEL ET AL

....Is there still any posibility that succesful ones will be officially notified today?....
    If not try your possible best to get us info no matter how small, on general wasup regarding the notification thingy.....the wait is killing ooo!!!!

....Is there still any posibility that succesful ones will be officially notified today?....
    If not try your possible best to get us info no matter how small, on general wasup regarding the notification thingy.....the wait is killing ooo!!!!.....

..lol..Yes ooo,any info would do...we need our opium!

yes ooo..d wait is rili killing...any info on update will be most appreciated.....plsssssssssss

T-cann...from every post u have put on here i can tell u are very very sound.but on this occasion u are missing the facts here.let me create a scenario for u.fed commissioner @ FCC sees he can influence the list but doesnt not have a candidate,so he looks at general list and see someone from his villa.but he doesnt want to waste his spot on someone with a good bank job who might not show up.he calls to confirm.scenario 2...fusco's close family member,who happens to be top mgt gets fusco list on the list and to prove to fusco he shows him the list.in this second scenario fusco might not be aware of the role played by top mgt family member.so t-cann do u think he'll say the list is not on merit.in this country even if the president has a copy,if them wan do wuru wuru,them go do am.

+ Reply
Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast