+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@clubone,T-Cann......... Im really disappointed in your insinuations about me being in the list. But my question to u is that what makes u think that I cannot be in the merit list after scaling thru the first test, second test & my brilliant performance at the interview just bcos I know sum1 at the top who even has his candidates not making the list even though He informed me that he was offered 2 slots and gave the name of 2 of them(mention their names to me). And if u guys r aware of the CBN recruitment & If u know guys that finally got the job, U will all believe me that about 70%- 80% of the exercise was based on merit and im assuring u that NDIC will not be an execption

@sidolala...if i tell the venues i'll get someone in trouble.if i tell u the reason why i can tell u i'll get someone in trouble.that think that piece of info is what that.@fusco.... when did u see the list?pls i need this [email protected] God we aint vying for the same position.i'd hate to think i took ur spot...lol.

@FUSCO
    Pls read my earlier post well, i have never said anything to suggest that u didnt make the list on merit, rather, myself and clubone05 were just using your information as an HYPOTHETICAL CASE STUDY to explain some of the senarios to each each other. It is just a senario using your info as a case study, Moreover, read my posts very well, you will see that i argued in your favour.

@GYDO
    I'll let you know whether you pass or not, after marking your script, give me 1 month to mark- Lol!!

@Clubone05
    Even if we were to be in together for the same position and same grade, we will still have entered together, nobody here will be left out.
    And b4 i forget... bank examiner right? i'll be almost guessing 80% right. Lol!!!

Guys, am off to CAMP to pray, hope to hook up with you tomorow again.
    It's been lovely today, i could engage everybody here cos i had i very light table today at work. But really, i enjoyed myself with you guys and had a great deal of fun. Let not cease praying and praising.
    SHALOM!!!

Wat an intrestin house wit intrestin members.i say wana tanx to u all for ur vital info.u guys really made us informd.i pray we all make it.i biliv d movie is almast reaching its conclusion. T.cann,dbest,gydo,clubone5,lawal,fusco,sidolola,ch ristion celeme & d remainin not mentioned una too much.

This NDIC topic seems to be the hottest topic in naijahotjobs. Reminds me of Politics Thread in . What I can only say is may the best candidate emerge, Nigerian factor notwithstanding. But the crux of the matter is that what will be will be. I once heard a story of a man whose name was removed from a list of candidates who were to vie for the post of Team Leader only for the secretary given the list to prepare to type the 'wrong' list where the man's name was. My people, what will be will be. I rest my case. See y'all at the top.
    I

I think we may have to exercise a little patience & assume they r not ready yet even though I wonder how many years it will take them to send notification to the succesful candidates...

I also saw another list which is the score list, It contain the names of all candidates that participated in the interview with their 1st test, 2nd test & interview score displayed. The list was sorted according to state frm the highest to the lowest candidate(using the average of the 3 scores). And believe me, this score list was actually the source of the final approved (merit) list of 130+ candidates I saw earlie which confirms to me that the list was actually based on merit..... But a source at NDIC office(not my usual) said the HR dept were seen holding a meeting on considering increase in the total number of candidates to be recruited and that gave reason for the delay. But going by this information, we assume two scenarios: 1. The increase to be based on merit using the score list, or 2. They reserve few slots for chuwa chuwa and now they r under pressure to accomodates slots frm powerful angles more than what they initially reserve, coz if they r going to do a total of 150 & the merit list stood at say134 they wont have enough to share....

@fusco
    God bless you
    This is another new twist
    Fusco, re you based in Abj or lag?
    @dbest,club1,gydo,lucky,et al
    See us see new issue again o!
    At this junctn,what do u guys suggest?
    Should we ask to peep if it can be possible or we shd keep waiting4d final whistle?
    Let us know ur suggestions!

@T-Cann..... Im based in Abuja

When will the final list be realy final? @fusco,is it possible to realy check?,this is tempting

U guys are not serious...go back and read my post when i said the rate of lobbying at NDIC Hq is very very high.how can u guys expect them to publish list with out candidates on it?when u guys have finish deceiving yourself,let me know.
    @t-cann my guy.my source said and i quote 'when they(his ogas) are done fooling with the list they will let us know'.and according to him,the list which came to them(his dept) had only dept,names and position.
    @fusco....when did u see the list?u dont want to talk.if that list u saw was anything before the 23rd of april,u better start praying that ur name is still on the final list.just a friendly warning.why didnt u mention the score list before?i'm guess ur just seeing it today.

+ Reply
Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast