+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@ clubone05, I don’t think there is any point trying to probe anyone on this thread. This people have volunteered to feed us with info. What if they have kept quiet and say nothing. After all, there are some people out there that will manipulate their way in to NDIC.

Just have the believe that whatever will be yours will be yours no matter what anybody does or does not. We have all accepted that it won’t be 100% on merit. If Nuelme and Fusco are part of the view not based on merit so be it. But mind you, the fact that somebody (e.g Fusco n Nulme) knows somebody at the top does not necessarily mean they have influenced their way to the top.

The bottom line let us all rest our hope with God and hope for the best and not to discourage others who might have info to share the house….

@Clubone05
    Sound Analysis but i still beg to differ

Answering senario 1:
    FITC sent the list to FCC for routine clearance to satisfy the Constitutional requirements of federal character reflection in all federal appointments and recruitment,dont forget, Nuelmae made it to FCC's office thrice, 1st after the first test, secondly after the 2nd test and lastly after the interview. Let assume he helped retain him on the list after the 1st test, Nuelmae had to pass his 2nd test and that the only way the Fed Commissioner could have seen his villa kinsman's name the 2nd time, assuming Nuelmae didnt scale the 2nd test the Fed commissioner will not have seen his name to retain it on the list, and on till interview stage clearance, so first the point- Nuelmae of a fact, helped himself to this stage of the process, the second point- what influence does an FCC's official has on a list he cannot add to but subtract from, am not clear yet on his(fed commissioner) influence, considering the fact from Fusco's claims that the first 4 from each state made the list and this is aggregated from ones total performance score from test1 to Interview? this info (aggregate scores) i believe is not accessible to FCC, cos they dont need it to do their FC clearance. So, you see! this thing is complex than we see it.

Answering the 2nd senario:
    I doubt it whether Fusco's close relative can do more than give him that private privilege of knowing in advance, his status concerning the results, also it could be that this close relative just want to claim the glory of 'doing it' for fusco, pple can be funny! I do not doubt it that some very senior members will have 1 or 2 slots (very senior mgt staff i repeat and maybe some for the presidency too) except we can ascertain of a fact that fusco's relative is a NDIC's board member, then we are still in the probability game, but even at then....dont let us forget that this whole thing is not a 1-5 man team show, if i will be correct, even from the little we ve seen, FITC, NDIC HR, NDIC Board, NDIC Management team, FCC (and its various depts) etc are all involved ,if at all these stages, somebody chunks out a name and replaces it with another, then the whole process will not have fared better than NDIC's conducting it itself from the scratch! LOL (God forbid!!)
    People like us will have lost hope and looked elsewhere for my miracle b4 now.
    We are at this satge cos the process has to a large extent been fair, that is not to say that THE NIGERIAN FACTOR of favouritisms could not have sipped in here or there most esp these last few deciding weeks.

@GYDO
    LOLLLL!! yes o, opium for people like us hanging on God and this chance of a process!
    How far about your BANKGRAD interview, hope it went fine, have been following it, when are they calling for the Mgt trainee, my sister applied, if you have info, pls keep my appraised o!! thank you. At least, u have a choice!! Good for you.

@DBEST
    dont worry, it's not probing, we are just having what can be called intellectual jaw jaw analysis of our matter. We thank and appreciate those that have been generious and bold enough to lend their voice here with information, but if anyone at this last hour is still holding on to info, will be laughable, cos it will not be useful to him after next week and either way, we that do not know now, will by then be in the know.
    So plsssss for the 2000+ viewers of these thread that have info but but come to read alone and are to busy to type a few lines of help, comforting and enlightening info in their custody, plsssssss do not hesitate to help out here, one Nigerian graduates, one Solidarity!!
    This is to thank the likes of FUSCO, NASIR, and my other regulars who have helped in the last few weeks with anxiety dowsing, mind enlightening info. My God wil bless you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VIEWERS WITH INFO ON THE SUBJECT MATTER

.....Psssss for the 2000+ viewers of this thread that have info but come to read alone and are to busy to type a few lines of help, comforting and enlightening info in their custody regarding this NDIC process, plsssssss do not hesitate to help out here, one Nigerian graduates, one Solidarity!!

You will definitely get help when you need it most.
    Thank you.

T-cann...lol.me i'm just saying based on what i was told.the list out and venues have been sorted out,so we are almost there.what i dont understand is what they are doing with the list.notify successful ones first then set induction date for late.abi?anyways i'll let u guys know if i hear anything.

@T-Cann,the BANKGRAD interview is this Sunday,am sure they would call Mgt Trainees soon,would let you know if I hear anything
    ...and,although I have a choice,NDIC remains the supremo numero uno on my mind...

@ Clubone05,nice one,I think this may role over to June

@ T-Cann...u re too much. Dnt tel me u applied for Bank Examiner bcos at some point ur analyisis look like dat of a lawyer and at other point it makes me look at you as a media rlations….at any rate, i think ur analysis is sound and you are up there.

@clubeone05 u re right bro….it is beta they notify the successful ones now and other things can follow bcos this delay is not just friendly at all…. but all the same I can see the light the end of the tunnel and this whole drama coming to an end soon…It will be most interesting we can all really unite at top there….it is well…

One thing that I am very sure of is that,unless those people there were not created by God or it is not the wish of God for me, my name will be in the list. Please don't let us be worry for the Lord is on the throne.
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

@dbest
    Fin Analyst [MA] actually.
    I cant tell what studied for now (i will soon) bcos that will mean unveiling myself faster than anything to many of my friends following this thread, that have been nursing some form of curiousity "like i seem to know who this T-CANN guy is"
    Not that i cant tell you, but the combination of the disciplines i trained in is quite not regular that if i disclose it here, i will just have successfully confirmed who i am to some of my friends here.
    Let's still keep playing the masking game till the tiime we will all unveil and introduce ourselves at training.

I have been enjoying this thread for a while and i would like to thank everyone who has kept this thread alive. This is because i have learnt a thing or two from ur invaluable contributions. I also believe irrespective of what happens, just like Dbest rightly said, whatever God says is yours will remain yours. Keep trusting in him and it will surely come to pass if it is in God's divine plan for you. Wishing everyone good success. Thanks again people.

@T-cann...you are a lawyer Accountant...now you already unveiled..lol

@ Clubone05 Kindly let us know were d induction is going to hold i.e Lagos or Abuja and d venue in particular if u can so that we keep on praying for the outcome of the list. Thx in advance bro

I think the anxiety being created on this thread is just too KILLING for those that do not know whatz up!!!

If clubone05, Tcann, Fusco or dBest or anyone has any info on training venue whether ABUJA or LAGOS, it will really be helpful.

Pls let us know cos this is the only detail some of us require now in order for us to make some preparations ahead of time.

Thanks A lot Buddies.

Wish y'all luck in the Shortlist

+ Reply
Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast