+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

The courier company is Red star express,and am sure they dont deliver weekends,guys relaz,monday is around the corner..it is well

@jahhelps,
    thanks for that info.pls where are dbest,gizmo?cant see their posts anymore.

@ T-cann and everyone
    courier company is red star express, i got mine in Festac,Lagos.....i'm to report in abuja.

@Tcann and all.
    Do you know of any other forum apart from naijahotjobs that ndic is been discussed?just to source for more info.

@nasir
    To the best of my research and knowledge, naijahotjob is the only job site that has and is following the NDIC selection process this keenly, last I ckecked some months ago, ,and some obscure forums have scanty info which obviously were copied from here! Lol!!
    Seriously, that's the result of my findings, I invite you to carry out yours! Just google.

Is eveybody resuming in Abuja on the 16th of August? And is all acceptance form be submitted to Abuja on the 7th lastest too?

House, Please has anybody around Mushin, Oshodi and Isolo collected his/her appointment letter. Like 2morrow, I will be in office whereas I used my residential address for the application. Will they give it to elseone if I am not around.

Hello house,I had been a passive member of this house.I had always looked at people's post without commenting.This is my very first comment on .I just want to thank Guys that has made this thread qualitative in responses, insightful and interactive.I had followed the thread and recruitment process keenly.I personally had lost hope in the recruitment process after it had taken this long and the man know man antics that engulfed the process.I was disillusioned but my faith rested in God who could do all things and exceed humans comprehension. Finally out of the blues, my hope was rekindled and my faith restored when i received a call from my relatives that were at home on friday that my letter had arrives.I was shocked, excited and moved to praise God because he alone can do it .I never had anyone to intervene for me at NDIC but God did his own things so that he alone will take the glory.He will not share his Glory with anyone.
    I know that God that did min ewill also do yours.I want to thank everyone that has made the thread alive people like T-CAN,FUSCO,NASIR,CLUBBONE05,TEADEWOLA ETC I know the good Lord will visit all of you and give you your heart desires.Guys you have been too helpful and your intellects needs to be employed positively in places like NDIC.For guys that haven't gotten their letter yet,You will get it on Monday as your places are confirmed.Amen

@unbridledpassions
    Congrats to you!
    Your faith in God surely answered for you.
    As a silent watcher of this thread, we, the active mems know that several people are watching but not posting, am especially happy for you, and check it out- you came out to give your testimony with a 'consolidated'long post which you haven't been posting all the while! Lolll!!!
    Please where do you reside?
    And when did they bring it?
    God bless you!

URGENT!!

Is eveybody resuming in Abuja on the 16th of August? And is all acceptance form be submitted to Abuja on the 7th lastest too?

@T CANN
    I initially wanted to join in the thread but i had idficulty in registering for a username as my username was always rejected so i forgot about it .i just tried my initial user name today and it went hence the ability to w post.
    I reside in Lagos and i havent seen my letter by myself yet.i am out of Lagos on some engagements presently but i had my relatives read the letter to me on phone.I wouldnt be able to give much details now as excitement didnt allow me hear all of its contents till i hold it with my hands.pardon me .God that has done mine will also do yours.Amen

@Unbirdlepassion
    U have not answereed T-cann question, we all know u are residing in Lagos State but where and which side of Lagos to be precisely.
    Also when do u receive ur letter. I mean date and time. thanks

@unbridledpassions,
    We are still for ur reply based on which side of Lagos State u are staying and when $ by what time did u receive ur letter, Please.

@ every one
    pls has any one in the house who wrote the 1st test, 2nd test ,interview plus another fresh test gotten his or her letter.pls answer me.i am not my self here.

+ Reply
Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast