+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@gydo..... Its difficult 4 me to see the final approved list again

@T.cann seeing d list aint gona b a bad idea,but d question is how,and who wil assist?as rightly put by club05 that the high and mighty gat their intrest on that list too.if only one can see thru i bet u it wil go a long way in easing tension.oh boy make man pikin no go get high B.P oh.i just dey pray seriously oh bcos NDIC na my drim Job.God abeg do something fast oh.

@clubone05........ Nobody is fooling anybody. What iv been explaining which sound difficult 4 u to understand is that apart frm candidates to be considered on merit(130+), there will be additions to be considered without removing or substituting any name in the approved merit list as they already reserve some slots for that(each board member & some top mgt staff r given a slot(some 2,3) to be added to that list). As I mentioned earlier, a list can not be changed by mgt after approval of the Board of Directors & Federal Character Commission.

@dbest,T-Cann,gydo..... Pls come btw me & clubone05 & give ur fair opinion as to what iv been debating with him. He's really given me a headache. He is insinuating that the approved merit list is been tampered with & peoples name r being removed while im reputing the claim saying that the list can stand while chuwa-chuwa names can be added without tampering with the list

Mhen fusco and club05 why the confussion of the list being on merit or not.i think there is'nt tym 4 that.wat we shuld b hoping for is for Gods favour to fall on us.we just nid God that is it and nothin more.

Nice job by all of you guys but lets not get ourselves unnecessarily tensed up- ''wats gonna be is gonna be''. I am very certain that everyone will know his or her fate in the coming week.

@fusco
    pls stop being naive and stop giving ppl on this forum false hope.this is nigeria.i repeat,this is nigeria.i dont need to start stating the bulshit that goes on in this country that will make changing a list with the NDIC and FCC look like stealing candy from a baby.when did u see the list ur talking about?this a simple enough question.

Please House, let's stop this argument and start praying.I think what we need is our to be there which will surely be by God's grace. Merit or no merit, I think it is God's favour and divine intervention I need on this issue.
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

@cubone05..... What false hope? We r talking of candidates that came 1st,2nd & 3rd overall in their respective states out of the whole exercise....

Mister Fusco and Mister Clubone05-our 2 greatest spies,there is no contest on who has the best info,cos actually there isnt any 100% info,even at war the credibity of intercepted information cant be 100%-it might be a decor..
    Both of you are adults,you wouldnt just cook up any info,you are only sharing what you found out-this is most appreciated,no need to discredit each others info,conserve those energies...
    Now,both of you should shake each other's hand,and...get back to work..lol

@gydo
    how u doing?i hope ur getting set for 2morrow.the thing is am not trying to discredit anybodys info,i just dont want ppl to sit on their asses bcus someone said 90% of the list is on merit.we were 1000plus ppl that did the interview,the ppl from my state for all position was about 30-40.so his info favors me.come isnt funny how FITC took the list off their website.

I'm leaving the spy game.i've been using a lot of airtime.if i had the resources i'll go to abj.maybe i could even stay at fusco's...lol.

@fusco and club1
    Pls don't let us loose focus, to clear the air, club1,pls read the last 4 posts of fusco, and fusco, try to understand the pessimism and mistrust of club1 in the sys.I believe he's been in this country4long enuf to see how syncophants&lobbyists steal the legit national right of an average Nigerian graduate from them,so just feel with him,he's not necessarily reflecting his mistrust&suspicion on the this current process but generally.It's a pity what our unideal sys has turn us to be.
    So pls let's keep the focus,comradeship.however,its allowed sometimes to put the authenticity of our claims to the litmus test of genuine&objective inquisitions.
    @fusco
    Good u re staying in Abj, furnish us with a 4-d-purpose email perchance u get access again,so guys can contact you with,incase your help is needed.
    @all
    I don't know what to know again. Next week will come and let's see what God has in stock for us.

@fusco & club1
    I had to do and read both of you's posts thoroughly.now I have some ques for both of you,if you answer them to the best of ur abilities, it may clear some of the misunderstandings
    To club1:
    From ur posts it,s obvious d list u saw last and are basing ur assretions is d pre-23rd April list, but u re pretty sure that any post-23rd April list is tampered with. My ques-what do you mean that the post 23April list contains depts,names and functions only, what's ur argument concerning d fact that d list does nt reflect state of origin groupings. Are you very certain about d post 23Apr list from ur contact or you were just suspecting that the pre 23Apr list has been tampered with only?

To Fusco:the list u re basing ur current assertions. Is it a pre 23 April list or a post 23April list?
    Thank you both of u for ur commitment to this with info supply

@gydo
    Bros,go and give it to em powerfully 2morow. It is well with you.

+ Reply
Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast