+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@Lawals,please read my post very well and understand,I don't know anybody within NDIC...if I have that information,I wouldn't hesitate to share it on this trend

Mr lawal incase u dont understand mr gyado's write up, he is simply claiming it and biliving NDIC by faith.as u can see it, he said there is power in positiv pronouncement.he is indirectly tellin us that when u biliv and trust in God for anythin it shal com to pass.
    @gyado i am tapping into pronouncement as a point of contact coz i also biliv in positiv proclamation.for as long as Baba is on his heavenly throne,he wil neva disapoint me.

Iv been following dis post right frm the beginning & even though I hav a reliable source at the top mgt of NDIC & FCC, I decided to keep mute until the last hour & now its the time. House, iv seen the list. Its not true that the list was being subjected to alteration after it has been duly approved by the board of NDIC & Federal Character Commission about some weeks ago.I can assure u all that 80-90% of the exercise is on merit as the total number to be recruited is 150 and each state is having the top 4 making the list with few States(say 6) having 2 slots. Do the maths. Average of the 1st test,2nd test & the interview was used. Successful candidates to be contacted b4 end of dis week. My dear House members, U cant have a more reliable,authoritative information than this coz iv seen the list myself

i guess i got carried away by the first statement and did not even bother to read the rest, but since you said your name is on the list by faith i guess, so shall it be for you, me and every other person who has been praying and wishing to have a career in NDIC. Meet you @ NDIC

@fusco
    i am loving this jist.we are closing in on the kill but i can hardly hold my breathes.150? oh! God,deliver ur own people.

@fusco...i'm not doubting ur info.i just need to know when exactly u saw the list,last week,2 weeks ago?because i need this info to ask question from the guy i know at NDIC.

@ fusco…..,

I have to admit that your post is full of life. In fact it is one of the most interesting posts that I have read since the beginning of this thread. I only need some clarification about your claim on how the slots are being shared.

Does it mean they are not based on department? For instance if the top 4 candidates in a particular state have taken slots as bank examiners is that going to affect the chance of another candidate from d same state in another department say media relations? I don’t know if my question is clear.

At any rate, we will keep our fingers cross and hope to hear the phone beeps and positive testimonies in the next 48 hours.

@dbest
    sound question.....

Am still watching and monitoring.... Friday is some 75 hours away, we waiting and watching!

@fusco
    Nice one.

@fusco
    Answer Club1's inquiries so he can fire his questions, i guess these intelligent questions are necessary to help us add our 1+1 together to make informed guesses so that will we not be in total ignorance as to whats going on, this may help in giving us an inkling into what's going on there at Abuja.

@fusco.....i've done the math and it doesnt add up.if all the 36 states plus abj u'll get 148.so ur claim of some states having 2 ppl does not make sense except some states have more than 4.another thing is,from what i gathered the list is only accessibly by the board of NDIC and FCC,so how u take see the list?them do photocopy for u?abi u dey work there?how are u sure the successful ones will be called this week?

@clubone05....U dnt expect the number to be exactly 150. All I know is dat no State is having more than 4 with some 2(eg Kano,Akwa Ibom etc). The merit list IS 130+ u should know that the balance to make up the 150 will be few slots distributed among the top guys. As I said earlier my sorce is sum1 at the top of NDIC so dnt doubt my seeing the list.

@dbest....All I know is that the list is based on the average performance of top candidates per state. I dnt know how thet balance that againt vacancies

@ Clubone
    Don't suffer in that believe that the list is accessible to the mgt only, i know for sure some people that have had their names checked for them when the list was still with NDIC HR@Abj, now it has. I for one, do not have anybody to do that for me, I'm hoping that between tomorrow and Friday as claimed by Fusco, the list contents will be public.

T-cann....its not that i dont believe the info.after all i was the first person to say here that the list is out.like u said ppl have had ppl check their names for them,not see the list themself.if we to be contacted this week the guys at HR will have that list by now.i know the venues for the inductions but i'm sworn to secrecy and that info is of very little value.what i'm trying to say is 2weeks ago i said we will get notification by 23rd of last month.i said this because my name was on that list.i was the same person that said the list is based on merit,i'm telling u guys now that its no longer on merit.i wont say anything again.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast