+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Have we all gone to sleep?

No we aint sleeping,bt awake and hoping for d best.

My dear NDIC hopefuls...i can tell u now with good authority that all position are NOT base no merit.the list has been altered 5times since last thursday.thats the reason there is delay.my source told me list is out and all kind of rubbish has going on at NDIC head office.dont be surprised if ur over qualified and u dont get the job.

This is a new twist,may GOD help US!

My God is greater than than all of them,therefore i fear not,i already see my self as a staff of NDIC,and nothing can change that.

This whole thing about manipulation is worrisome. What I don’t understand is if they bringing in new people apart from those that have gone through the recruitment process right from the start. If that is the case, why are they wasting peoples’ time and subjecting them to pass through the rigorous process if they know they are going to do their manipulations at the end of the day? Why should they invest a lot of money (consulting through FITC) if they know mediocrity rather than meritocracy will be the order at the end of the day?

Anyway, God dey and only time will tell............

I read my bible yesterday n hear wot it says "I know my Redeemer lives n in d end he wil stand upon d earth". God is nt asleep. He didnt bring us dis far 2 abandon us. He wil only allow man 2 play bt in d end,God's list wil b published. At times he may stimulate processes 2 sack n break d powers of d big players so dat their positns, anoda wil take. Dont lose heart,my brodas. OUR REDEEMER LIVES. Keep ur cool

House tanks 4 everything cos it's through u that i got to know of these application but now I'm confused which to choose btw NCCA/NDIC. I hav already collected the appointment leta of NCAA and I'm very optimistic about NDIC

I'm so weak...everyday i lose faith...everyday i wonder why i was born a nigerian...i just dont know...its really bad...u guys are here talking while ur names are being thrown out one by one.FITC has no hand in it.its NDIC all the way.i just heard that another text might be done.this text will not be advertised its for the lobbyist.

Isreal, Isreal, Isreal, don't b a lunatic. U mean u got a job wit NCAA and u r double minded cos u r optimistic abt gettin NDIC and u tink or mayb u knw NDIC offers beta pay package? I may b wrong. Or mayb its wer u want to work n build ur career. Wateva! U heard all dats been said and d new twist dat jst poped up about manupulatns dat r on going at NDIC. That is nt surprising at all. Its d hands of d so called Nigerian Factor at play here.
    Ha ha guy, wit ur overflowing optimism, ur hope of gettin NDIC may b dashed at d end of d day. So, if I wer d one I'd jst go wit NCAA and if eventually I get NDIC and can get out of NCAA to NDIC so be it. So, I'l advise u to do same.
    Some of us wit good results wer not even cald 4apt test. But u got d job. Be wise and b grateful to God and gun after d NCCA job. Period.

At this trying moments, we need GOD to take away our cares and worries. While admonishing the church at Phillipi, Saint Paul said in Phillipians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. This message is also for us all.

Nigeria will never develop untill we learn to put merit in every aspect of our lives.we want to be like America but fail to act like a country that wants to develop.for how long will those over zealous lobbyists and politicians,all of them believe in God remember,stop all these nonsense? i did not apply for this job but my heart bleeds anytime i read something pathetic.we should all pray fervently to God to save us since we cant get what belongs to us freely again-mans inhumanity to man,isnt it?

@ Isreal, pls can u give the address where u took ur appointment letter for NCAA job? I also wrote the test but reside in Rivers State so its been quite difficult getting correct info as to where to check for the letters. Thank u.

+ Reply
Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast