+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@T-Cann.....
    I applied for MA Bnk Examiner & about the info concerning this week, it is very reliable.

@Probit....
    The 200 number for the first batch is not limited to the MA positions coz as you know the first batch exercise include other cadres(AM,DM,MGR etc)

Again the below from FITC site as regards the outcome of the supplementary test...

ATTENTION!!!

All Shortlisted Candidates

The outcome of the NDIC Recruitment Screening Test held on saturday, 26th June, 2010 will soon be available.

Please visit this site again on Wednesday, 7th July 2010 by 2pm for further information. We reget any inconvenience this change in arrangements has caused you.

ATTENTION!!!

All Shortlisted Candidates

The outcome of the NDIC Recruitment Screening Test held on saturday, 26th June, 2010 will soon be available.

Please visit this site again on Thursday, 8th July 2010 for further information. We reget any inconvenience this change in arrangements has caused you.

The above was lited directly from FITC site- From Tuesday to Wednesday and now to Thursday may be tomorro now will be friday who knows!

NDIC: INCONSISTENCY INCONSISTENCY INCONSISTENCY INCONSISTENCY INCONSISTENCY

Sidolala u were right, its not just friday now, its till further notice!!!!!
    Wat bullshit !!!!

Straight off FITC website:

ATTENTION!!!

FITC will contact candidates on the outcome of the process by email and text messages at a later date within the month of July. All inconveniences are regretted, as the delay is due to reasons beyong the control of FITC.

Frankly NDIC are embarassing not just themselves now but FITC and ofcourse their regular customers; US!

LOL,what the are u guys complaining about??aint you the ones putting pressure on NDIC,nobody should complain here again......after lobbying u come here to complain....everything don spoil now una they complain....for your info the is going to be another round of tests the Saturday for the top brass....u guys no what ur doing so dont complain here again

@CLUBONE You are a highly respected member of this forum i don't expect such verbal attack from you without verification.
    For your information i was not part of the recent test and i was happy not to be part of it because i know i did my best already and only waiting for God,s time to be at the induction. I was am only trying to estimate the probable time the whole show will come to an end because speculation is that the whole result will come out the same time.

For you to use such words as f***K on this thread has belittled you before so many members i believe. Please look befor leap next time

@sidolala and the rest of of the house,i'd like to tender an apology.....i've been having a really hard,but that is no excuse to vent my anger on this thread.i just found out that the is going to be another text this weekend.....i just lost it.its not FITC fault.its the crop of useless set of graduates and the wards that are to blame......na my credit wey i waste na him dey pain me........i'm going to send a damning publication to the all the dailies tomorrow.

yes, sidolala is right,
    @CLUBONE, u have no right to insult a fellow member of this thread, pls make an apology to him and all of us for the sake of peace and progress.

@all
    Hello everyone
    I am as always reading every single post dropped here.
    Pls let us all try to calm our frayed nerves.
    All that's happening is never the fault of anyone, its solely NDIC mgt's insensitivity.
    We are all one here, we ve come a long way, our frustrations are fully justified, we ve been treated in the most unpalatable manner, but if our strenght faileth in days of adversity, our strenght will be indeed weak....
    Whatever they want to do, will know the outcomes b4 Sept.

But for as many that know the means to let the public know what is going on, try to get the word out on the treatment we are enduring in the hands of the mgt of NDIC,
    I for one, am writing the senate committee on fed civil service and will copy the office of the fed civil service commission at the presidency next week thru dhl, and also this NTA job programme, pls for all those who can support in this publicity thru my channels and other channels should attempt, we don't have anything to loose, we can't keep fighting ourselves here when we can direct our energies to combating the indifferent attitude of NDIC to us, it is one year,5 mths and still counting!
    Pls let's get the word out, even if we that genuinely passed the initial 2 tests and did the interview fail to make their list which now lacks intergrity, we will be at least know we did the right thing by getting the people in the proper positions to know what's going on. I mean 1 year plus.
    Though I have a job now, that pays similarly what NDIC pays an MA,am still in this struggle till the very end and if offered an appointment, I will come in and see it as a national appointment opportunity to contribute my own little quota to national devt.

@Clubone, that's very nice of you to apologies, it makes you to be a man. We look forward to your positive contribution and other members of the thread as T Cann earlier mentioned

RECENT UPDATE........
    In respect of the information I posted last weekend that appointment letters will probably be distributed this week for the first batch candidates, I visited the HR dept of NDIC hqtrs ystday & found out frm some close confidant that they are still typng & printng the letters as at ystday secrectly & even some Staff of the corporation are not aware. So, lets continue to keep all fingers crossed & u guys should cool down your nerves as they dont intend to delay our own to come out together with that supplimentary exersise.
    As for candidates that participated in the supplimentary exercise,FITC has sent the result of the test to NDIC, the total number that participated is 379(abj & lag). NDIC will meet very soon & determine the cutoff marks for each state (based on the performance of the individual state), before calling u guys for interview. So, I wonder what nonsence they(FITC) are posting on their websites since last week

God bless you fusco.
    You re sure gonna win an award at induction training.

@all
    Let's hope this info is taking us somewhere.
    ... But NDIC has battered my trust so much over the months that I had become non trusting and suspicious of every info that sips out of their office.
    Anyway, am keeping my fingers crossed all the same.have a nice day y'all!

@ Fusco,
    I always said u d man, good job!

+ Reply
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast