+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Pls ohhh, how can i apply for the NDIC vacancie

Quote Originally Posted by layla
    one day is one day NDIC will share the appointment letters and we will start complaining of work load.

cheerio!!!
    na one step after another now

Hi guys! I can see that this NDIC recruitment has generated a lot of contrversies. I could'nt contribute for a while now not bcos I don't want to but bcos I am working in a bank and so donot have enough time to browse and secondly bcos my contact in NDIC refused to give me any info. Any time I called the man, he will just tell me to keep on praying and wait for the final outcome. But now I have gotten FIRS and have decided to leave the bank for FIRS even though the pay is half of what I am presently earning. I bliv working in FIRS now will afford me the opportunity to have time for myself and to also do other things pending NDIC. I decided to see the man in his office on Tuesday because I am presently on leave and he told me that the list will be out in August or September. This man I am talking about is among the interview panel for MA in Abuja. So it means that we still have to exercise a little more patient as usual. From my observation, it seems NDIC will combine the initial and supplementary lists to make a final list. So, the waiting may even go beyond August or September. Whatever, we hoping for the best and God is in control.

@Mak4real
    Congratulations on your new job at FIRS.
    Its a good thing!
    Concerning ndic vis-a-vis whatever you hear from their staff, just don't put your mind to any info from just any staff, they will tell you anything so you can give peace of mind!
    Bcos he was on the panel doesn't make him have that info, am talking from experience and thread members can bear me witness, we ve had several "politically highly connected" people come in here and drop dates like anything which of course came and nothing, nothing came with it!!
    Just enjoy yourself in FIRS the period while waiting for NDIC. You may even realise you begin to enjoy FIRS not wanting to leave again!

@everyone
    ...hmm, I don't even know what to say!
    But one thing is certain, God dey! July is just some days away again.
    The supplimentary test is tommorow, 26th.
    Not even one of the supp test takers that I got to know about tru friends could tell me what position and grade they re sitting for.
    The arrangement is frustrating as this whole extra time into the game is making their games not to be funny any more!

Hello everybody,
    It was rumoured that the list would be made public by April, from April to May, from May to June, June to July and now it is August /September. I doubt if most of these NDIC staff have access to credible information on the recruitment.
    Best of the weekend to all NDIC hopefuls...........

....goodness me :P :P :P :P there will always be next month

@everybody. Those who went to witness NDIC Sup. test yday, pls come out and share ur experiences. i was in Abuja center but the crowd was numerous. Again the officials were very strict. They had already made list where they confirm ur being invited. In fact gate crashers were not allowed at all. The number that wrote the test were about 300 person. So lets hope that the day of our calling is very nigh. One love!

HAVE A MERRY MONDAY

I wrote mine at the Abuja center, the crowd was much, but not as much as the time we wrote the same test last year.The test comprised of 100 questions made up of maths , english , current affairs, logical reasoning, and specific questions relating to the position you applied for , I applied for Bank Examiner, on the Management Assistant level, the qestions asked for the position i applied for were quite tough,proffessional auditing questions that i did'nt prepare for, I had to improvise. The invigilators announced to us afterwards to check the FITC website on wednesday for the list of those that passed and are shortlisted for the interview.All the best and God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Somadpara
    @everybody. Those who went to witness NDIC Sup. test yday, pls come out and share ur experiences. i was in Abuja center but the crowd was numerous. Again the officials were very strict. They had already made list where they confirm ur being invited. In fact gate crashers were not allowed at all. The number that wrote the test were about 300 person. So lets hope that the day of our calling is very nigh. One love!

I was part of the candidates that wrote the NDIC test on June 26, 2010. There were 392 candidates on the list for the two centers i.e. Abuja and Lagos. Majority of these candidates have reach the interview stage of the last recruitment exercise. A separate class was made available for some few candidates who were not on the master list.
    The test combined the features of the first test and the second test we had earlier taken. It contained simple questions from the general knowledge and your field of discipline.

They promise to open result on Wednesday this week!

What do you mean by 395 in the two centres?
    395 in each or 395 in total for both centres?
    Thank you if you can clarify this.

392 not 395, pls correct.

that is the total for the 2 centers just as i said. thx

ATTENTION!!!

All Shortlisted Candidates

The outcome of the NDIC Recruitment Screening Test held on saturday, 26th June, 2010 will soon be available.

Please visit this site again on Tuesday, 6th July 2010 for further information. We reget any inconvenience this change in arrangements has caused you.

The above was lifted directly from FITC site...

+ Reply
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast