+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UNION BANK INDUCTION POSTPONEMENT

Re: UNION BANK INDUCTION POSTPONEMENT

amen

Why worry when worry will not change a thing? I suggest you take your mind of it and use your time in constructive engagements. We'll be praying for you though.
    samba

OK

Hi peeps,
    Another day to thank the Lord for His blessings over and around us.
    @samba6,
    yea i agree with you that why worry when it wont change a thing but i bet you that if you are in the same position you will do same,
    As much as i agree with you i really would appreciate if you could be more constructive and encouraging for a change.
    Tell me how one can easily have a constructive engagement when after resigning from a job hoping to start another immediately and for that fella to be so disappointed and now finds him/herself jobless.
    Tell me how you will feel if such happens to you,to have built up a lot of energy waiting to pour it out and all of a sudebn to be told you need to keep it back in check?
    Tell me how you can have a construcive engagement with all these going on in your head?
    Dont get me wrong,i know you mean well for us all and we sure do appreciate,but wat we need rite now is encouragement and positive words.
    I send all these messages not because im different or so strong hearted,
    its only because im doing it out of faith in God.
    I am not a full fledged Christian,but the little i know bout the Bilble tells me that we need to be optimistic and have unwavering faith.
    The devil is the harbringer of thoughts like fear,worry,doubts and anxiety and i bet you that they are all demons.
    What does God tell us?
    Call on Me in times of your challenges and i will hear you,all those that call on Him and Trust in Him will not be put to shame(Isiah 54:1-4).
    I know it is not easy,yes we hear of how other banks have delayed trainings like this and we start feeling it will be same with us.
    But i want every one of us affected to pls do me a favour.
    Whenever those thoughts come and you start to worry
    START TO SING PRAISES TO HIM AND READ ISIAH 54:1-4.
    I know that we shall surely overcome and glorify God at the end of the day.
    Whatever spanner the devil and his cohorts are trying to put in our progress machine will come to naught in Jesus name(chai,i don turn pastor)
    I pray God gives us the patience to wait unto Him for answers to our prayers.
    Before i forget,
    I got some info today that some people still wrote tests 2 wks ago(contract staff)so maybe the bank is trying to merge all of us together(pls its not substantiated yet oh,just got a call from one of them in Kaduna)
    So pls lets keep the faith and as samba said try and focus on constructive stuff to take our mind off it(i suggest reading the bible)
    I will keep my ears to the ground and i feel we should all share info as soon as any comes in ok
    ONE LUV PEEPS
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

well lets encourage our selves tosin i quite appreciate ur effort.our God will not disappoint us.as per merging with contract staff i dont think so ,contracts staffs have not done their interviews and test for them have not been fully completed.i dont really understand

Yeah mudbin thanks and all ur prayers will be answered too.
    As i said in the post,it is an unsubstantiated information.
    A chap called me from kaduna claiming he is a contract staff and that they just had their test 2wks ago and a ban had been placed on training for now.
    Then i do have a friend that was in the first batch and he was posted to Hr unit here in lagos and as at closing hours yesterday he sent me a text message stating that we were to be merged with the contract staff and they were yet to be interviewed.
    So as i said,the info is not substantiated,im just trying to share them all with the house as they come in.
    No one knows the real reason for the postponement or when it will be lifted except those in charge and since we were not told that means we are not privy to the info.
    So taking a cue from samba6,WHY WORRY WHEN IT CANNOT CHANGE A THING.
    Lets just wait and see what happens over the next few weeks ok.
    As for me i am concentrating on a book i am writing and will play enough basketball to keep me in shape and ofcourse read all the novels i have in my library,so i suggest we all do something to take our mind off it and pls do not be too anxious(hoping to be called anytime)
    Its a good defence mechanism,just take your mind of it and i bet you when it comes you will look back and chide yourselve for been such a killjoy and bother.
    Afterall Late Awolowo said and i quote:"NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING AND YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED"
    But notwithstanding as much as info flows in lets share em pronto.
    Have a good weekend folks.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

hi peeps.while we wait 4 d new date, i wish 2 declare 3 days of dry fasting and prayers. from the look of things, it seems the whole thing may take longer than expected. however, God dey therefore nothing spoil.HAVE A NICE WEEKEND AND GIVE URSELF NUUFF REST. CHIAOO.
    God is d greatest

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12